Prime 3T Mining BETA 0.0.2

3 ticks walk into a bar...

1. Savior
    Prime 3T Mining
    Uses tick manipulation to mine rocks at a much higher rate.
    Mining both iron south of the legends guild and granite in the desert quarry are supported.

The bot uses herb and swamp tar, so make sure to bring a pestle and mortar, and at least 1 herb and 15 swamp tar.

I highly suggest to bring a few grimy herbs and accordingly many swamp tars so the bot can recover from a herb-tar being made. If the bot happens to accidentally drop a herb or swamp tar it'll be picked up again.

The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of resources.

Here is an example inventory (nevermind the axe)
    [​IMG]

Short footage with debug mouse overlay: Streamable
    RobinPC likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Prime 3T Mining BETA v0.0.2 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Jimothy Boobington
    Jimothy Boobington
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Not perfect but still fast.
  2. toking
    toking
    1/5,
    Bot is broken after osrs update.
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      client is broken
  3. asdadass
    asdadass
    4/5,
    The bot is excellent.

Improvements:
    the bot is doing a double click on each rock it mines. Shouldn`t one click be used ? Thank you for checking this!
  4. Memer
    Memer
    4/5,
    it's a great bot! getting 60k+ at legends guild iron and hasn't missed a single tar. One thing that would be nice if it can keep the gems it gets instead of dropping. Runs flawless tho.
  5. knotsie
    knotsie
    5/5,
    Update: Got me 99 mining at the quarry, running it for extended periods of time, manually casting humidify on a low ping world, rates were on par with the rates u should be getting. Did play the account myself in between botting sessions but i did go hard on it. 5/5 great bot.
  6. Stickyyyy
    Stickyyyy
    3/5,
    Was running great until I copped a ban. Never ran for more than a few hours a day. got to 77
  7. Yipper123
    Yipper123
    5/5,
    Works great at the legends guild mine. This and 3T woodcutting are some prime bots!
  8. boriviar
    boriviar
    5/5,
    Works fantastically for a free script, better than any paid mining script. I would love to see support for sandstone mining + the grinder, as well as using teak logs and a knife for tick manipulation.
  9. xightt
    xightt
    5/5,
    Can you add a function where you can use a Hitpoint cape + Regen Bracelet instead of logging when no having no water
  10. hypertrophy1
    hypertrophy1
    5/5,
    This got me to 99 mining in around 1.5 weeks. Honestly should be paid in its current state. But still has some things that should be added and tweaked a bit.