Prime 3T Woodcutting BETA 0.0.8

3 ticks walk into a bar...

1. Savior
    Prime 3T Woodcutting BETA
    Uses tick manipulation to get logs at a much higher rate.
    Start the bot near any teak trees. The bot will stick to 3 tree positions nearest to the player to prevent it from accidentally crashing other people eventually.

The bot uses herb and swamp tar, so make sure to bring a pestle and mortar, and at least 1 herb and 15 swamp tar.

I highly suggest to bring a few grimy herbs and accordingly many swamp tars so the bot can recover from a herb-tar being made. If the bot happens to accidentally drop a herb or swamp tar it'll be picked up again.

The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of resources.

Here is an example inventory
    [​IMG]

Short footage with debug mouse overlay: Streamable

Recent Reviews

1. Stickyyyy
    Stickyyyy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.8
    Fantastic at when no lag. initially had issues when there was server lag, tried again and 6 herbs lasts me a good couple of hours! Excited for the PRIME 3T HUNTER BETA ;)
  2. myztiqul
    myztiqul
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.8
    Works good most of the time. However, sometimes it drops the herb and then it keeps picking up all the logs (I think it's trying to pick up the herb again). I have plenty of grimy herbs in my inventory but it keeps clicking on the logs on the ground instead of using another herb and breaks the bot.
  3. Wisam224
    Wisam224
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.6
    nice script no bug fast and easy 5+ hurs
  4. Mmirza
    Mmirza
    5/5,
    This is such a solid bot! works so well and smooth!
  5. keny0123
    keny0123
    5/5,
    Realy good xp per houre 91k hr but i just hit with a ban using only this bot with break.
  6. iminsomniac3
    iminsomniac3
    5/5,
    Really good bot. On par with the 3-tick fishing at this point. Can't believe it's free honestly...
  7. TestingMate
    TestingMate
    3/5,
    You just updated 5 min ago and I noticed it broke the bot, after starting it it spam clicks between inventory and clan chat
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      runemate is broken, use fixed mode
  8. ziphon
    ziphon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5
    Pushed 80-99 in around a week and a half with this. Over the course of all that the bot only encountered a few issues all of which the author was able to fix after I contacted him on Slack. Remember to put NPC attack option on hidden if using in Shilo or Karamja.
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      Crazy, gz on the 99!
  9. Powershock
    Powershock
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    61-70, insanely fast. 70+, easy 90k xp an hour.
    I've used Prime 3T Fishing, which I loved. This just came out a few days ago and it works flawlessly. Easily the fastest xp/hour in the game and very efficient.
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it!
  10. RobinPC
    RobinPC
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    Got me 120 dungeoneering, thanks! Also ordered another house, thanks Sambor.
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      Prime cures cancer