Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE 2.0.15

Make Runecrafting great again!

1. RobinPC
    Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE

Feature list:

• Runes
      • Air, Mind, Body, Water, Fire, Earth, Chaos, Law, Cosmic, Death and Nature runes are supported.
    • Pouches
      • Supports every type of pouch in the game. This is easily configurable in the User Interface.
    • Teleportation
      • Amulet of glory, Amulet of Eternal Glory and mounted glory are supported.
      • The bot will stop when you run out of glories.
    • Obstacles
      • Customizing your own route to through the Abyss has never been easier! You can select the obstacles you want to use, as well as two different prioritisation options.
      • The User Interface will show you the most optimal obstacles to use.
    • Equipment
      • Configure your own equipment set so the bot knows exactly what gear to bring when crafting runes.
    • Food
      • Every food type in the game is supported. You can choose whether or not to bring food with you, or just simply consume it whenever you're at the bank.
    • Stamina potions
      • Like with the food option, you can bring stamina potions with you, or tell the bot to only consume them when you are at the bank.
    Cameron97 and Carlosbbto8 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. TNSER
    TNSER
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.15
    Sorry, but this bot was pretty terrible.

Upon walking, it would stagger all over the place back and forth.
    If it got engaged in a combat with the skeleton or with a Abyss minion it would struggle to regain its composure and continue with its task.

in the 30 minutes i babysat it and watched it i had to rescue it 4 times from battle, and i was wearing graceful so i was taking significant damage not to mention losing a load of EXP. It definitely needs to be reworked maybe turning off auto retaliate or running in resizable mode would help.
  2. null0x
    null0x
    5/5,
    Used for about an hour so far and works great. Will definitely be using the premium version. Well done again RobinPC!
  3. DJ_JAIDOS
    DJ_JAIDOS
    1/5,
    cant contact author due too profile settings set too no one can view? I havent used up my free hours for abyss this section and it wont let me use the bot? very pissed off , never had issues before please fix this! contact me @: [email protected] ASAP!
  4. DProutd
    DProutd
    5/5,
    Works great, i'm going to use the paid version for sure!
  5. Rhys Vinsome
    Rhys Vinsome
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.14
    gets to alter fine then freezes can cant do anything
  6. Jeffrey Eliot
    Jeffrey Eliot
    4/5,
    Maybe I am dumb. It can't empty out the rune pouches and kind of has a seizure trying to figure it out
  7. EBOEDS
    EBOEDS
    4/5,
    Is there anyway you could add mud runes to this bot?
  8. Jigesh
    Jigesh
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.13
    Works great so far, making body and cosmic runes
  9. DankeTurtle
    DankeTurtle
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.10
    Works very smoothly and acts quite human like, great for a free script :) would be 5 stars but its decently slower than concentrated runecrafting
  10. maxmaxim
    maxmaxim
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.9
    i remember useing this bot and he was relly good now its just stand at nat altar and do nothing... can you fix this bro?
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Fixed in the next version.