Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE 3.0.0

Make Runecrafting great again!

1. RobinPC
    Prime Abyss Runecrafting
    Join the Prime Discord server if you need help.

Huge variety of runes supported
    • Air runes
    • Mind runes
    • Body runes
    • Water runes
    • Fire runes
    • Earth runes
    • Chaos runes
    • Law runes
    • Cosmic runes
    • Death runes
    • Nature runes
    Full pouch support
    • Supports the small, medium, large and giant pouch.
    • Repairs the pouches automatically when needed.
    Teleportation
    • Amulet of Glory
      • The bot will stop when you run out of glories.
      • Make sure there are plenty of glories in your bank.
    • Amulet of Eternal Glory.
    • House teleport
    Obstacle selection
    • Customizing your own route to the Abyss has never been easier! You will be provided with a number of options to customize it to your liking.
    • Each obstacle will display the associated Skill, Success chance and Equipment piece needed to traverse into the Abyss. You can choose which ones you want to use!
    • You can also customize the prioritization on the obstacles. Do you want the bot to always go for the best route? You decide!
    Potions and Food
    • You have the option to use Food & Stamina potions. You can specify which type of food you want to use, as well as the amount to bring every trip.
    Cameron97 and Carlosbbto8 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. abcman123
    abcman123
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.21
    does everything perfect but craft runes. please fix when you have the time.
  2. xsonyy
    xsonyy
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.21
    Pathing and banking is fine, just ignores the main job of runecrafting when standing at altar
  3. T0rden
    T0rden
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.15
    Works fine but you need to babysit the client. Everything goes smoothly until you enter the abyss. If you spawn on some places the client wont find a way in to the portals, and you might risk to die.
  4. omaraad
    omaraad
    5/5,
    Excellent app. However it would be amazing if an option for daeyalt essence were added. Thanks!
  5. TNSER
    TNSER
    2/5,
    Sorry, but this bot was pretty terrible.

Upon walking, it would stagger all over the place back and forth.
    If it got engaged in a combat with the skeleton or with a Abyss minion it would struggle to regain its composure and continue with its task.

in the 30 minutes i babysat it and watched it i had to rescue it 4 times from battle, and i was wearing graceful so i was taking significant damage not to mention losing a load of EXP. It definitely needs to be reworked maybe turning off auto retaliate or running in resizable mode would help.
  6. null0x
    null0x
    5/5,
    Used for about an hour so far and works great. Will definitely be using the premium version. Well done again RobinPC!
  7. DJ_JAIDOS
    DJ_JAIDOS
    1/5,
    cant contact author due too profile settings set too no one can view? I havent used up my free hours for abyss this section and it wont let me use the bot? very pissed off , never had issues before please fix this! contact me @: [email protected] ASAP!
  8. DProutd
    DProutd
    5/5,
    Works great, i'm going to use the paid version for sure!
  9. Rhys Vinsome
    Rhys Vinsome
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.14
    gets to alter fine then freezes can cant do anything
  10. Jeffrey Eliot
    Jeffrey Eliot
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.14
    Maybe I am dumb. It can't empty out the rune pouches and kind of has a seizure trying to figure it out