• Earth runes
    • Chaos runes
    • Law runes
    • Cosmic runes
    • Death runes
    • Nature runes
    • Blood runes (OSRS)
    Layout
    • For RS3, use the non-legacy interface mode. Make sure nothing blocks the actual game-view. Read more information about this here.
    • For OSRS, use the Fixed mode found in your Runescape settings.
    • Having trouble setting something up? Feel free to send me a PM.
    Death handling
    • This bot will retrieve every selected pouch and teleport method after you have been killed, or simply forgot to buy a Runecrafting pouch.
    • Bot for hours on end without having to worry about the bot stopping because you got killed.
    • Please note that this feature is currently only supported for RS3.
    Full pouch support
    • Supports the small, medium, large and giant pouch on both game modes.
    • Repairs the pouches automatically when needed.
    • On RS3, the bot will restock the pouches when lost.
    Teleportation
    • For old-school RuneScape, you will be provided with two options:
      • Amulet of Glory
        • The bot will stop when you run out of glories.
        • Make sure there are plenty of glories in your bank.
      • Amulet of Eternal Glory.
    • For RuneScape 3 you will be provided with two options:
      • Wilderness sword (1 through 4). Works best when the wilderness sword is on your action bar.
      • Lodestone. Make sure it is unlocked before you start the bot.
    Obstacle selection
    • Customizing your own route to the Abyss has never been easier! You will be provided with a number of options to customize it to your liking.
    • Each obstacle will display the associated Skill, Success chance and Equipment piece needed to traverse into the Abyss. You can choose which ones you want to use!
    • You can also customize the prioritization on the obstacles. Do you want the bot to always go for the best route? You decide!
    Potions and Food
    • For old-school RuneScape, you have the option to use Food & Stamina potions. Enabling them in the UI is very easy. You can specify which type of food you want to use, as well as the amount to bring every trip.
    • Make sure you have enough of these in your bank, otherwise, the bot will stop!
    Familiar
    • In RuneScape 3, you have the option to choose a familiar. This magnificent creature can hold additional pure essence to maximize your profits when crafting runes.
    • Include your familiar preset into preset 1.

Recent Reviews

1. jizzle991
    jizzle991
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.15
    works great so far
  2. GostAnonymous
    GostAnonymous
    5/5,
    yes
  3. BepisMan92
    BepisMan92
    4/5,
    cant change the rune you're crafting with the bot running, it just keeps to the previous selection. So when levelling, it's a bit awkward to have to pay for a fresh hour to change runes.

Good otherwise!
  4. TheNoobRagnar
    TheNoobRagnar
    1/5,
    This is bot definitely needs some update or needs to be removed from the bot store!
    Did everything to set up correctly: zoom out, classic layout, auto retaliate off, attack NPC and players hidden. but once at the altar, it cannot empty the pouch!
  5. CptCodi
    CptCodi
    3/5,
    I've been using this for a few days now and I've encountered a few things that could be improved on. Otherwise this bot is okay if you don't mind baby sitting.

MISSED CLICKS/CLICKING TOO FAST
    - While using essence pouches the bot will often click too fast and will either not fill all of the pouches or not empty all of the pouches resulting in missed XP. I've also seen the bot attempted to fill the pouches too quickly not allowing enough time for the game to fill the pouches thus resulting in completely empty pouches. I've had to fill and or empty the pouches myself several times.

DEATH
    - I've died once and almost died a second time. The first death was outside of the teleport into the abyss, unfortunately I wasn't watching to see what happened but seeing as I almost died a second time I figured out what happened.
    Upon almost dying the second time I noticed my character was standing still inside of the abyss being attacked. I realized that if the camera is too close to the character there are a few instances where the bot won't recognize what to click or do, so, you just stand there. This is what happened the first time I died, the bot couldn't see the teleport in the wilderness so I died to a skeleton.

POOR XP PER HOUR
    - I'm not sure if this bot is slow or the XP is REALLY that bad for Rune Crafting but I've never gotten above 15k XP per hour regardless of what rune I'm crafting. I'm usually getting around 12-13k XP per hour for Cosmic and Nature runes. I'm just going to assume it's really that slow regardless of running a bot or not.
  6. Arneee2
    Arneee2
    5/5,
    at first i thought this bot was a little broken, but after some playing around ive managed to get it to work perfectly. as it says on startup, make sure you are in canvas mode and reset client and runemate. also make sure you are zoomed all the way out so the bot has a good field of view, i found zoomed in would get it stuck in the abyss so you stand there until your killed by npcs.

just make sure you are zoomed all the way out and it works well.

A+++ Bot
  7. LUCIFERHAS
    LUCIFERHAS
    5/5,
    perfect
  8. Leland Jones
    Leland Jones
    4/5,
    I definately think you should add an option that allows for teleporting to abyss through Fairy ring by the GE. It would add another level of safety from going into the wilderness
  9. x3bills
    x3bills
    2/5,
    runs flawlessly, up to the point of teleporting.... which is kind of important.
    If you babysit it constantly, theres no point in even botting it.
    everytime it creates runes, it sits there saying "finding entity" so i guess it cant seem to find my glory on my neck?
  10. Aeirlon
    Aeirlon
    1/5,
    I'm not sure what's going on but I can't get it to work. It's just stuck on setting up and starting up bot. It's been sitting there for like 10 minutes now