• Earth runes
    • Chaos runes
    • Law runes
    • Cosmic runes
    • Death runes
    • Nature runes
    • Blood runes (OSRS)
    Layout
    • For RS3, use the non-legacy interface mode. Make sure nothing blocks the actual game-view. Read more information about this here.
    • For OSRS, use the Fixed mode found in your Runescape settings.
    • Having trouble setting something up? Feel free to send me a PM.
    Death handling
    • This bot will retrieve every selected pouch and teleport method after you have been killed, or simply forgot to buy a Runecrafting pouch.
    • Bot for hours on end without having to worry about the bot stopping because you got killed.
    • Please note that this feature is currently only supported for RS3.
    Full pouch support
    • Supports the small, medium, large and giant pouch on both game modes.
    • Repairs the pouches automatically when needed.
    • On RS3, the bot will restock the pouches when lost.
    Teleportation
    • For old-school RuneScape, you will be provided with two options:
      • Amulet of Glory
        • The bot will stop when you run out of glories.
        • Make sure there are plenty of glories in your bank.
      • Amulet of Eternal Glory.
    • For RuneScape 3 you will be provided with two options:
      • Wilderness sword (1 through 4). Works best when the wilderness sword is on your action bar.
      • Lodestone. Make sure it is unlocked before you start the bot.
    Obstacle selection
    • Customizing your own route to the Abyss has never been easier! You will be provided with a number of options to customize it to your liking.
    • Each obstacle will display the associated Skill, Success chance and Equipment piece needed to traverse into the Abyss. You can choose which ones you want to use!
    • You can also customize the prioritization on the obstacles. Do you want the bot to always go for the best route? You decide!
    Potions and Food
    • For old-school RuneScape, you have the option to use Food & Stamina potions. Enabling them in the UI is very easy. You can specify which type of food you want to use, as well as the amount to bring every trip.
    • Make sure you have enough of these in your bank, otherwise, the bot will stop!
    Familiar
    • In RuneScape 3, you have the option to choose a familiar. This magnificent creature can hold additional pure essence to maximize your profits when crafting runes.
    • Include your familiar preset into preset 1.

Recent Reviews

1. ch0w man
    ch0w man
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.15
    i got banned. BUT think it was my own fault not taking many breaks and getting over confident. good bot !
  2. DefNotABotter
    DefNotABotter
    4/5,
    it would get a 5star if the bot didnt pull a full stam pot and chug the whole thing at 85 energy the bot is just ripping through all of my stam pots because of this. please fix this
  3. djjboy
    djjboy
    4/5,
    Very well scripted - running nats at edge - making good progress - got banned once.. appealed ez clap - make sure you take breaks.. or you gonna get banned..... sometimes walks into sire.. but that's all good app.
  4. Tyler1515
    Tyler1515
    5/5,
    So far, so good! Started this on some alts to make some cash while raiding, etc. This is day one for me, but some solid XP gains are being made. Soon to hit THAT level where its GP gains. :P

If I may, I'd like to point out just a couple of things that I've noticed that would really solidify this script.

First of all, something minor. When using the option to keep a stamina in your inventory, it SPAM chugs it even if you're well above 80 stamina. For this current version, I'd suggest using the option to drink a stamina at the bank. It seems to work as its intended. I probably will continue to use "at the bank" option, but I'm sure some people would like the option to keep it on them!

Another thing I'd like to point out is that you MUST have your camera zoomed (nearly) all the way out. Otherwise your character gets stuck looking for an option to enter the center of the abyss. Would love to see that fixed where it auto zooms if you forget, etc.

Last but not least, the death mechanics. Realistically, deaths are rare, but if you start the script, head to bed and die early on, that's a bit of progress lost if you're not there to fix it. Would be awesome to see an option where you spawn in lumby (maybe that's the default so everyone can access it?) and get right back to it!

Still giving this five stars, because other than that, its running extremely well and I'm very satisfied! :)
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review.

When you keep a stamina potion on you, the client determines whether or not to drink a potion. So this is sadly out of my control at the moment.

Camera zoom should already be adjusted accordingly. If it's not working, I'll look into it.

Death handling is quite difficult given how the web (navigation) performs currently. For example, if you character respawns in Lumbridge, it is VERY unlikely that it can run back to Edgeville without issues. Also, getting all the pouches back can be a pain in the ass, especially when you need to kill the abyss monsters for them. I'd have to create an entire system to withdraw the right gear (what if the player does not want to use a specific set of gear beause it is valuable etc etc.).
  5. Megmetisgay
    Megmetisgay
    5/5,
    Seems to be working perfectly. Haven't died yet, so i'll be I don't know about that part yet, but well done.
  6. DrLektroluf
    DrLektroluf
    5/5,
    Works perfect for me, eats food @ bank, empties all pouches, restores pouches as soon as needed.
  7. CSzar
    CSzar
    3/5,
    Doesn't work but getting close. Right now it's struggling to deal with inventory in osrs: will withdraw tuna but not eat, similar issue with glories, also emptying pouch at alter.
  8. anter
    anter
    3/5,
    So close to working.

Gets stuck 'finding entity' after crafting runes at the altar. Yes there is a glory equipped with charges.
  9. Yakima
    Yakima
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.14
    Works great for me, has had a couple small issues here and there but easily fixable with a single click to set it back on the path, would be great if blood runes could be added, but so far went from 15-65 runecrafting with minimal issues so far
  10. jiggels
    jiggels
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.14
    stops walking just after the wildernes gap has issues with filling pouches or grabbing essence worked fine until today needs som tweaking