Prime Abyss Runecrafting
Huge variety of runes supported
- Air runes
- Mind runes
- Body runes
- Water runes
- Fire runes
- Earth runes
- Chaos runes
- Law runes
- Cosmic runes
- Death runes
- Nature runes
- Blood runes (OSRS)
- For RS3, use the non-legacy interface mode. Make sure nothing blocks the actual game-view. Read more information about this here.
- For OSRS, use the Fixed mode found in your Runescape settings.
- Having trouble setting something up? Feel free to send me a PM.
Full pouch support
- This bot will retrieve every selected pouch and teleport method after you have been killed, or simply forgot to buy a Runecrafting pouch.
- Bot for hours on end without having to worry about the bot stopping because you got killed.
- Please note that this feature is currently only supported for RS3.
- Supports the small, medium, large and giant pouch on both game modes.
- Repairs the pouches automatically when needed.
- On RS3, the bot will restock the pouches when lost.
- For old-school RuneScape, you will be provided with two options:
- Amulet of Glory
- The bot will stop when you run out of glories.
- Make sure there are plenty of glories in your bank.
- Amulet of Eternal Glory.
- For RuneScape 3 you will be provided with two options:
- Wilderness sword (1 through 4). Works best when the wilderness sword is on your action bar.
- Lodestone. Make sure it is unlocked before you start the bot.
Potions and Food
- Customizing your own route to the Abyss has never been easier! You will be provided with a number of options to customize it to your liking.
- Each obstacle will display the associated Skill, Success chance and Equipment piece needed to traverse into the Abyss. You can choose which ones you want to use!
- You can also customize the prioritization on the obstacles. Do you want the bot to always go for the best route? You decide!
- For old-school RuneScape, you have the option to use Food & Stamina potions. Enabling them in the UI is very easy. You can specify which type of food you want to use, as well as the amount to bring every trip.
- Make sure you have enough of these in your bank, otherwise, the bot will stop!
- In RuneScape 3, you have the option to choose a familiar. This magnificent creature can hold additional pure essence to maximize your profits when crafting runes.
- Include your familiar preset into preset 1.
Prime Abyss Runecrafting 2.0.15
Make Runecrafting great again!
runs flawlessly, up to the point of teleporting.... which is kind of important.
If you babysit it constantly, theres no point in even botting it.
everytime it creates runes, it sits there saying "finding entity" so i guess it cant seem to find my glory on my neck?
Needs a few tweaks from my experience... Not properly closing the bank; I can see the mouse hovering over the X to close the bank but it normaly takes a few trys, can get stuck. Also taking ages to Deposite runes and not always filling my pouches. Otherwise I like the bot :D
So far, so good! Started this on some alts to make some cash while raiding, etc. This is day one for me, but some solid XP gains are being made. Soon to hit THAT level where its GP gains. :P
If I may, I'd like to point out just a couple of things that I've noticed that would really solidify this script.
First of all, something minor. When using the option to keep a stamina in your inventory, it SPAM chugs it even if you're well above 80 stamina. For this current version, I'd suggest using the option to drink a stamina at the bank. It seems to work as its intended. I probably will continue to use "at the bank" option, but I'm sure some people would like the option to keep it on them!
Another thing I'd like to point out is that you MUST have your camera zoomed (nearly) all the way out. Otherwise your character gets stuck looking for an option to enter the center of the abyss. Would love to see that fixed where it auto zooms if you forget, etc.
Last but not least, the death mechanics. Realistically, deaths are rare, but if you start the script, head to bed and die early on, that's a bit of progress lost if you're not there to fix it. Would be awesome to see an option where you spawn in lumby (maybe that's the default so everyone can access it?) and get right back to it!
Still giving this five stars, because other than that, its running extremely well and I'm very satisfied! :)