Prime Abyss Runecrafting
Huge variety of runes supported
- Air runes
- Mind runes
- Body runes
- Water runes
- Fire runes
- Earth runes
- Chaos runes
- Law runes
- Cosmic runes
- Death runes
- Nature runes
- Blood runes (OSRS)
- For RS3, use the non-legacy interface mode. Make sure nothing blocks the actual game-view. Read more information about this here.
- For OSRS, use the Fixed mode found in your Runescape settings.
- Having trouble setting something up? Feel free to send me a PM.
Full pouch support
- This bot will retrieve every selected pouch and teleport method after you have been killed, or simply forgot to buy a Runecrafting pouch.
- Bot for hours on end without having to worry about the bot stopping because you got killed.
- Please note that this feature is currently only supported for RS3.
- Supports the small, medium, large and giant pouch on both game modes.
- Repairs the pouches automatically when needed.
- On RS3, the bot will restock the pouches when lost.
- For old-school RuneScape, you will be provided with two options:
- Amulet of Glory
- The bot will stop when you run out of glories.
- Make sure there are plenty of glories in your bank.
- Amulet of Eternal Glory.
- For RuneScape 3 you will be provided with two options:
- Wilderness sword (1 through 4). Works best when the wilderness sword is on your action bar.
- Lodestone. Make sure it is unlocked before you start the bot.
Potions and Food
- Customizing your own route to the Abyss has never been easier! You will be provided with a number of options to customize it to your liking.
- Each obstacle will display the associated Skill, Success chance and Equipment piece needed to traverse into the Abyss. You can choose which ones you want to use!
- You can also customize the prioritization on the obstacles. Do you want the bot to always go for the best route? You decide!
- For old-school RuneScape, you have the option to use Food & Stamina potions. Enabling them in the UI is very easy. You can specify which type of food you want to use, as well as the amount to bring every trip.
- Make sure you have enough of these in your bank, otherwise, the bot will stop!
- In RuneScape 3, you have the option to choose a familiar. This magnificent creature can hold additional pure essence to maximize your profits when crafting runes.
- Include your familiar preset into preset 1.
Prime Abyss Runecrafting 2.0.15
Make Runecrafting great again!