Prime Agility Lite 2.1.2

Agility is boring, lets make it easy for you

1. Guru
    This bot effortlessly completes all OldSchool RuneScape rooftop agility courses, it has been tailored with the highest levels of antiban and playersense meaning your account is much safer with this bot than others. Not only does it complete these rooftop agility courses flawlessly for you on 2007scape it also can use the camelot teleport with the Kandarin hard diary to maximise experience gain. This simply put is the best agility bot on the market and will feel more real than you playing yourself.

• Supports all rooftops up to seers village including canifis.
    • Seers village supports automatic teleportation at the end of the course, if you have completed the hard diary required you can have the runes in your inventory (or law runes + air staff) or teleport tabs
    • Place food in inventory and bot will automatically heal
    • Bot will automatically stop if out of food and close to death

Recent Reviews

1. Lumbydds
    Lumbydds
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Good, but i'll put better raing when the seer's course is fixed, after it completes it , the bot runs west and completely off the map.??
  2. alijazzaf
    alijazzaf
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    amazing but it has a stop in the alkharid course, I think the building where u need to click the little squares
  3. xkrasa
    xkrasa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    Do not use the pick up marksman grace option until you are in Canifis or else the bot will be super slow, like really really slow and useless. Once in Canifis, everything is flawless. Ran the bot over 10 hours straight and came back to over 150 tickets. I don't want to jinx it but this is premium quality bot. Guru did a great job with it!
  4. gartedm8
    gartedm8
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Works fantastic, was wondering if rellekka or ardy courses will be added
    1. Guru
      Author's Response
      I need an account with high enough agility to gdt the data to do them. As soon as I have an account that can I will add them
  5. tmychen925
    tmychen925
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    12/10 agility bot. holy smokes!
  6. JannaCX
    JannaCX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    ez god
  7. Ross999888
    Ross999888
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Perfect! I went to bed for a week and when I woke back up I came to some incredible results. I have never seen a bot run quite so smoothly as this one.
  8. Blade Anger
    Blade Anger
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Stop working at Falador course at the second to last jump I believe, it just stands still unless u complete it urself and then starts again. only to stop
    1. Guru
      Author's Response
      Hi Blade - This is now fixed - please try again and give me a shout if you have any problems :). Additionally if it has been fixed please consider re-writing your review.