Prime Agility 2.1.4

Agility is boring, lets make it easy for you

1. Guru
    Flawlessly traverses the rooftops with high precision, ensuring the highest xp rates gathered

Recent Reviews

1. dtky
    dtky
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.4
    Ran for several hours in Canifis. Flawless! very quick reaction time to next obstacle and although it missed a mark every so often, it collected it on the next lap. Nicely done.
  2. ity95
    ity95
    5/5,
    Amazing bot so far! i do have to agree about it sometimes getting stuck clicking between tree and inside house behind tree (at Canafis sorry). Also another thing at canafis, if you happen to be inside the house and the door closes, the bot just keeps clicking on tree and will not open door. Just gets stuck. Looks a lil sus is all. Other than that, great :)
  3. Qosmiof2
    Qosmiof2
    5/5,
    Absolutely excellent.
  4. rickc-137
    rickc-137
    2/5,
    While using this the only problem i experienced was that after (accidentally) leaving it running for twenty hours at varrock rooftops was that after a few hours it had logged me out, saying i had no food in my invintory to continue playing, but it still continued to take my money. So i logged in, and had a full invin of lobster & energy pots(wasnt sure if bot would actually use the pots or not). other than that it ran great, accuracy on point and picked up marks of grace. if we can fix the logging issue ill rate 5 star
  5. Negrita
    Negrita
    5/5,
    Very fast at navigating through the obstacles. Gets your levels with ease.
  6. ayelmaolad
    ayelmaolad
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.3
    i ran this bot 30-40 at varrock perfectly smooth, 5/5. but then i ran it at canafis, did 2 laps fine but then after jumping one of the gaps it randomly logged itself off saying i had no food and my health was too low despite having 20 jugs of wine and over 90% hp. other than this issue it's a perfect script.
  7. alfarth
    alfarth
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.3
    Solid bot, but gets stuck on Canifis course. When failing an obstacle it sometimes gets stuck on the "interacting with tall tree" . Its seems to keep clicking in the house behind the tree, running back and forth between thee and house.
    i'll try to make a gif when it happens again.
  8. No Xp Wasted
    No Xp Wasted
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    bot works extremely well, author actively fixes any issues found when using the bot. highly recommended
  9. Solarce
    Solarce
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    Very smooth and very fast! Looks very human with camera movement and clicks!