Prime Barrows is the most advanced Barrows bot on the market, boasting a number of features which will carry your account out of this world!
Having issues, questions or want to leave feedback? Join the Prime Discord or create an issue on our Issue Tracker.
This bot combines the intelligence and rigidity that you would expect from any Prime Bot, capable of running flawlessly for days on end. Additionally, this bot makes heavy use of the RuneMate PlayerSense API. This, alongside the mountain of anti-detection features loaded into all Prime Bots, means you can sleep soundly knowing your account is in safe hands. Prime Barrows is a great choice for every type of player.
- Supported Weaponry - Prime Barrows supports almost every weapon and gear type in the game, even the special ones!
- Toxic Blowpipe
- Crystal bow
- Armadyl crossbow
- Dragon crossbow
- Rune crossbow
- All shortbows
- Trident of the Seas
- Trident of the Swamp
- Iban Staff (u)
- Kodai wand
- Harmonized nightmare staff
- Master wand
- Warped sceptre
- All battle staves
- All melee weapons
- Special equipment
- Tome of fire
- Tome of water
- Rune pouch
- Strange lockpick
- Gear sets - Prime Barrows provides you with the ability to select custom gear sets for each brother, as well as a spec gearset that is used against the Ahrim brother.
- Crypt Pathfinding - Prime Barrows offers a unique and smart pathfinding system that has been created to navigate through the barrows crypts without any issues. This includes several fail-safe systems in case the bot gets stuck.
- Traversal options - The bot can traverse to and from Barrows in multiple ways.
- Barrows teleport tab
- Barrows teleport spell
- Fairy ring (BKR)
- Mort'ton teleport scroll
- Portal Nexus
- Portal Chamber (Barrows Portal)
- Jewellery Box
- Mounted glory
- Stat restore options - The bot can restore your stats in multiple ways.
- Pool of refreshment
- Clan wars portal
- Rejuvenation pool (Normal, Fancy, Ornate)
- Rune pouch - This bot automatically detects, uses and fills up the rune pouch during your Barrows runs. It also automatically detects items like Tome of Fire if you have it equipped.
- Barrows Sequence - Customize your own route and prioritize brothers in an order you find important. This allows for unique playstyles and gives the user the opportunity to customize the bots behaviour to their will. Recommendations are given, but you are free to override these at any moment.
- SmartFood - Intelligent food detection. Prime Barrows will scan your bank and identify the best food, and how much food, to use to optimise gameplay and make life easier for you.
- Alternatively, specify your own food! The UI has a useful tool which allows you to use any food, not just presets like other bots!
- Custom Progress Trackers - Custom User Interface trackers allow the user to see how the bot is progressing and performing at any given moment.
- Reward Potential - Prime Barrows always tries to find the best reward potential possible when navigating through the crypts. Based on numerous factors, the bot will reach the right amount of reward potential before opening the chest.
- Play-style Definition - Humans each have their own unique play-style, and Prime Barrows does too. Each account will play a little differently from all of the others, aiding with your account's security.
- Intelligent Banking - The Prime Banking Framework allows the bot to use the bank just like a human would.
- Breaking - Humans take breaks, and your bot should too! Prime's Breaking Framework makes this a breeze.
Prime Barrows SUPPORTER 2.23.3
Grave digging made fun
After the initial setup is done, the script runs really smoothly. You can customize setups for each combat style, pots, food, etc. I did notice two minor bugs/problems I was getting but, nothing worth taking away a star. The first was the strange old lockpick. I tried starting with it in my inventory already, then in the bank and both times the bot immediately shut off saying it couldn't find the item. After unchecking the strange old lockpick box however, it runs just fine and even uses the lockpick if it's in your inventory. So I'm not sure why checking the box causes such big issues. The second problem is after the final fight against Ahrim. After it kills him, the bot does not deactivate protect from mage while fighting the monsters in the chest room. It leaves the buff on until my prayer is completely drained (I've finished the fight with as high as 30 and it never turned it off, just let it all drain). This isn't a big deal but, causes a lot of extra prayer pot usage. All-in-all amazing and I will definitely use it again. Thank you so much for making this!
After some trial and error with setup, bot worked very well. Occasionally would get stuck in a loop between ferox/poh. Doesn't use 'configured' portal nexus instead uses the portal nexus menu by default.
Once in action, it seems flawless. Performed really well for a few hours with babysitting.
I am a huge fan of this bot. Works exceedingly well with my under geared/under leveled account (talking 64 mage and 71 range with 300k in gear). Not 5 star because I got supporter status to use this specific bot, and its only a trial so I only get 5 hours a week to use it. For the supporter version i'd love a bigger window like 15 hours a week, and then I would very happily use the paid version to round out the last 4 days.
I love this bot so far, but seems to be missing a few ways to barrows. Morytania legs teleport would be a nice add as well as the portal chambers in house. I'm a lower level ironman and do not have a portal nexus or access to teleport tabs. I just have house portal in house and script won't recognize it.