Prime Fishing Trial
Formerly known as "Celestial Fisher", the 5th major version of the bot got its name through a complete rewrite of the bot structure.
Whether you are aiming for the best experience rates, or want to make some profit while gaining levels, this bot has it all.
Full banking support
Almost all locations will have an option to bank your fish. If you wish to only keep the fish you selected, simply toggle the "Drop other fish" option in the configuration menu.
The "Withdraw more X" setting will keep the bot withdrawing more bait, urns, summoning pouches or juju potions.
When fishing on Karamja, the bot will note all fish at Stiles if on RS3, or take a ship to the Port Sarim depositbox on OSRS.
Select this option for maximum XP rates.
On RS3, the combination between having the fish in your actionbar, and selecting the "F1D1" option is very powerful, it will continuously keep dropping fish without stopping to fish.
On OSRS/Legacy, fish will be dropped in an efficient up-down order, when using F1D1, the bot will interact with the spot as soon as possible after dropping the fish.
Extremely fast dropping
To minimize time wasted while dropping, the bot offers options to make dropping fish as fast as possible.
On RS3, a cache for keybinds allows the bot to lookup keybinds as quickly as possible, resulting in immediate dropping through the actionbar.
On OSRS, with the widely used "shift-click dropping" the bot will let the mouse glide over the fish in the inventory while only having to left-click, clearing it within seconds.
Huge variety of locations:
- Prifddinas Waterfall
- One of the best fishing locations for experience
- Can handle the obstacles, but requires to start the bot in the waterfall area
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Sailfish, Jellyfish, Swarm fishing and Minnows fully supported
- Frenzy fishing is not 100% efficient in this version but functional
- Minnow fishing (OSRS)
- Living Rock Caverns
- Excellent money on the side
- Option to kill attacking opponents or flee from combat
- Baxtorian Falls
- Best experience rates on OSRS
- Waiko and Whale's Maw (The Arc)
- Earn easy chimes while training fishing
- Menaphos - Port district
- Perfect for ironmen and for farming Menaphos reputation. To bank the fish, unlock the nearby deposit box by gaining port district reputation
- Piscarilius (Zeah)
- Only resource of anglerfish, good money for high fishing levels
- Let the bot take care of your approval rating
- Bring a knife and farm some of Zulrah's scales
- Mor Ul Rek
- Bring a hammer to destroy the eels as an alternative dropping method
- Fishing Guild, Piscatoris Fishing Colony, Burgh de Rott and many more are supported
- Should the bot not support the location you want to fish in, either post a request in the supoprt thread, or select the "Current Position" location in order to powerfish at your position.
Automatically teleports urns if you did not select the in-game option to do so.
While banking your fish, the bot makes sure that you always have an urn by withdrawing exactly 2 urns. When dropping your fish using the F1D1 technique, it will withdraw up to 12 urns to make less bank trips (given that you selected "Withdraw more urns").
The three familiars Granite crab, Ibis, and Granite lobster boost your fishing level when summoned, granting a higher catch rate.
The bot will use summoning potions or flasks to refill your points.
Perfect juju fishing potions
Perfect juju fishing potions should be used if you are striving for the best experience rate possible.
Signs of the porter
Useful for profit-orientated fish like Rocktail. Simply start the bot with a bunch of signs in your inventory, and let it equip new signs automatically.
When fishing leaping fish or sacred eel on OSRS, the bot will use a knife to gut the fish instead of dropping it, if the option to gut fish has been selected.
Infernal eels from Mor Ul Rek can be destroyed in a similar manner with a hammer, resulting in decent GP and Tokkul.
The bot can use the dragon harpoon special attack to keep your fishing level boosted by 3 levels, giving a slightly higher drop rate.
- When no more urns/pouches/signs/juju potions are found in the inventory or bank, the bot will continue fishing without using that item.
- The bot will not drop/bank any items unless it is fish
Prime Fishing Trial 5.9.2
A Fisherman's Friend
Hey mate, I have to say: great bots since I`m also using your woodcutting bot. Today both bots did not start; received the error that there wasn't a suitable axe/fishing device, while wearing the dreagon axe/harpoon. Hope you can resolve the issue, keep up the good work!
Hello, Thank you for providing us a free trail of this bot. I enjoyed the bot and did work well at times, however, sometimes, the bot would just be stuck on the banking option when selecting swarm on deep sea fishing.
I am looking to buy the bot as it was good in most parts, I just want to know if the banking situation would be fixed in the paid bot.
Tried in catherby on swrodfish, wouldnt start. I tried starting with inv full, empty, partially full. I waited 15 minutes at one point to make sure i was allowing any anti ban ware to run smoothly, alas no fishing was done. Time on break counter keeps going up but current activity cooresponds to what the avatar is doing at that very moment. I hope this review has explained my experience well enough to help other users as well as the creator, good luck.
Everything was working for the first hour. I could pause the bot type something or do other things, then continue the bot and it would be 100% fine. Then when i stopped the bot and took a break and tried to start it up again. I would get to the point where I would log in and then when I would press "Start Bot" it would just stop the whole thing entirely and I cannot do anything about it. I love this bot and would really appreciate the help.