Formerly known as "Celestial Fisher", the 5th major version of the bot got its name through a complete rewrite of the bot structure.
For $0.08 per hour, you can expect to get 99 fishing without a hassle for the price of a beer crate.
Whether or not you are aiming for the best experience rates, or want to make some profit while gaining levels, this bot has it all.
Full banking support
Almost all locations will have an option to bank your fish. If you wish to only keep the fish you selected, simply toggle the "Drop other fish" option in the configuration menu.
The "Withdraw more X" setting will keep the bot withdrawing more bait, urns, summoning pouches or juju potions.
When fishing on Karamja, the bot will note all fish at Stiles if on RS3, or take a ship to the Port Sarim depositbox on OSRS.
Select this option for maximum XP rates.
On RS3, the combination between having the fish in your actionbar, and selecting the "F1D1" option is very powerful, it will continuously keep dropping fish without stopping to fish.
On OSRS/Legacy, fish will be dropped in an efficient up-down order, when using F1D1, the bot will interact with the spot as soon as possible after dropping the fish.
Extremely fast dropping
To minimize time wasted while dropping, the bot offers options to make dropping fish as fast as possible.
On RS3, a cache for keybinds allows the bot to lookup keybinds as quickly as possible, resulting in immediate dropping through the actionbar.
On OSRS, with the widely used "shift-click dropping" the bot will let the mouse glide over the fish in the inventory while only having to left-click, clearing it within seconds.
Huge variety of locations
- Prifddinas Waterfall
- One of the best fishing locations for experience
- Can handle the obstacles, but requires to start the bot in the waterfall area
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Sailfish, Jellyfish, Swarm fishing and Minnows fully supported
- Frenzy fishing is not 100% efficient in this version but functional
- Minnow fishing (OSRS)
- Living Rock Caverns
- Excellent money on the side
- Option to kill attacking opponents or flee from combat
- Baxtorian Falls
- Best experience rates on OSRS
- Waiko and Whale's Maw (The Arc)
- Earn easy chimes while training fishing
- Menaphos - Port district
- Perfect for ironmen and for farming Menaphos reputation. To bank the fish, unlock the nearby deposit box by gaining port district reputation
- Piscarilius (Zeah)
- Only resource of anglerfish, good money for high fishing levels
- Let the bot take care of your approval rating
- Bring a knife and farm some of Zulrah's scales
- Mor Ul Rek
- Bring a hammer to destroy the eels as an alternative dropping method
- Fishing Guild, Piscatoris Fishing Colony, Burgh de Rott and many more are supported
- Should the bot not support the location you want to fish in, either post a request in the supoprt thread, or select the "Current Position" location in order to powerfish at your position.
Automatically teleports urns if you did not select the in-game option to do so.
While banking your fish, the bot makes sure that you always have an urn by withdrawing exactly 2 urns. When dropping your fish using the F1D1 technique, it will withdraw up to 12 urns to make less bank trips (given that you selected "Withdraw more urns").
The three familiars Granite crab, Ibis, and Granite lobster boost your fishing level when summoned, granting a higher catch rate.
The bot will use summoning potions or flasks to refill your points.
Perfect juju fishing potions
Perfect juju fishing potions should be used if you are striving for the best experience rate possible.
Signs of the porter
Useful for profit-orientated fish like Rocktail. Simply start the bot with a bunch of signs in your inventory, and let it equip new signs automatically.
When fishing leaping fish or sacred eel on OSRS, the bot will use a knife to gut the fish instead of dropping it, if the option to gut fish has been selected.
Infernal eels from Mor Ul Rek can be destroyed in a similar manner with a hammer, resulting in decent GP and Tokkul.
The bot can use the dragon harpoon special attack to keep your fishing level boosted by 3 levels, giving a slightly higher drop rate.
- When no more urns/pouches/signs/juju potions are found in the inventory or bank, the bot will continue fishing without using that item.
- The bot will not drop/bank any items unless it is fish
Prime Fishing 5.8.5
A Fisherman's Friend