Prime Giant Mole 1.0.5

Holy Moley

1. RobinPC
    Prime Giant Mole
    Holy Moley! Efficiently kills the Giant Mole for some nice profit.
    Click here for the official setup guide

Click here to report issues or request new features

Feature list:
    • Death walk - In the rare circumstance where the player dies, the bot will head back into the cave and retrieve your gear. That way, the bot can run for hours on end without running into issues.
    • Loot table - Customize your own loot table so the bot knows exactly what to pick up or leave behind. Got the pet? Prime Giant Mole will automatically take a screenshot and pick up the pet for you.
    • World hopping - The bot will verify if someone is already in the cave and will hop worlds accordingly. It will never crash other players.
    • Intelligent Banking - The Prime Banking Framework allows the bot to use the bank just like a human would. And it's fast too, making sure your kills per hour is as high as possible.
    • Breaking - Humans take breaks, and the bot can too! Prime's Breaking Framework makes this a breeze.
    Defeat3d and Savior like this.

Recent Reviews

1. xsv76
    xsv76
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    The only thing i'd like if possible for you to add is the fire pit for mole, faster clicking and the locator orb from ds2 outside that love the bot great job
  2. UpYurz
    UpYurz
    4/5,
    Seems pretty good. Would give 5 stars if the walking towards the mole was a little better. Also a suggestion of turning prayer off while running after the mole?
  3. swifyboi
    swifyboi
    4/5,
    very good script however when chasing down the mole it only clicks very close to your character when heading in the moles direction. got stuck once on a law rune sitting on the ground. if these were fixed 5 star for sure no doubt
  4. Vasso
    Vasso
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    It's a decent bot, it occasionally lets my prayer drop which can lead to deaths. I'd give it a 5 if it was better at clicking the map to maneuver. Overall pretty happy with it roughly 500 kc done with it.
  5. mysteryman
    mysteryman
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Bot could be faster, stands by the mole for a while sometimes before attacking. Sometimes it runs the opposite way and quickly corrects itself (using locator). The bot does not need to grab a tinderbox if using the emerald lantern, but it does. Sometimes the bot also misses to flick rapid restore in time, making it need to guzzle the rock cake again. Some missclicks on the mole. Would love to see a piety flick feature, so it doesn't burn through prayer keeping it on the whole time. Solid bot, those are the only issues I ran into running for 2 hours.