Prime Hunter 1.0.1

The Hunter that never rests!

1. Defeat3d
    Prime Hunter

Birds and chinchompas
    This bot support birds and chinchompas of all types and at all locations except the wilderniss.

Salamanders
    This bot supports salamanders. Be careful, this bot will not take your waterskins or the fact that pkers can attack you in account.

Falconry - OSRS only
    This bot fully supports falconry as long as you're either wearing the gloves or you have at least 500 gp in your inventory.

Customizable formations
    Don't like using the standard trap formations? That's no problem with Prime Hunter. You can change the existing presets or create your own formation with a few clicks in a slick menu.

Prioritization with projection
    Prioritization is done in the most efficient order (filling empty spots -> rebuilding collapsed traps -> collecting successful traps -> dismantling unsuccessful traps), and state projection is used to determine what spot has to be handled next, resulting in higher experience and gold rates.

Efficient inventory handling
    Your inventory will only be cleaned up if there's nothing else to do, or if your inventory doesn't have enough spots to collect your successful traps. This way you'll be wasting as little time as possible.

Customizable break handling
    This bot allows you to set up your own break profiles, or you can let the bot itself generate one for you. Your traps will be picked up before taking a break, and set back up when done breaking.

WARNING: This bot will not evade combat or pkers!

Recent Updates

1. Prime Hunter v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. topwaso
    topwaso
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    everything works really great but bot sometimes buries bones... even if bury bones option is not selected.. not really often but time to time... i stopped babysitting this script and in 2 hours it got me 3 prayer levels :D from 1 to 3
  2. alfarth
    alfarth
    5/5,
    top bot! got me smoothly to 99!
  3. NYCowboy
    NYCowboy
    5/5,
    This might be the best bot I've used. I use it all the time to bot for 8+ hours at a time. I have gotten 99 hunter and millions of additional xp and gold from this bot and will continue to use it. 11/10
  4. codydody
    codydody
    5/5,
    This bot is probably the best hunter bot. I can vouch for this bot running it 7-10 hours a day and got 1-99 hunter.
  5. Kappaxd1337
    Kappaxd1337
    5/5,
    Incredibly solid bot, ran it for 15 hours with breaks. Hunting red chinchompa's.
  6. Cameron97
    Cameron97
    5/5,
    Very good bot. I just ask one thing, please can you setup the hunting of red salamanders to the spot just south of the entrance to the Ourania altar as the traps are much closer together than the one a bit north. Thanks! (currently when starting at the one south of the entrance it runs north to the other spot)
  7. Jay Mike McCluckie
    Jay Mike McCluckie
    2/5,
    Works every once in a while. When it does it's an amazing bot. Which made me enticed to purchase some credits and get the full experience. But continuously I come back and all my traps have been dropped or sucked into a interdimensional vortex, they've all disappeared. This wouldn't be a problem since traps are very inexpensive but, when real money come into play and $0.15 is lost, it adds up. love it but hate losing real life money no matter the expense.
  8. Savior
    Savior
    5/5,
    This bot is designed for OSRS, but works for RS3 really well too. I am using it to hunt grenwalls with a customized trap layout, getting very stable 150k xp/hr.

For anyone wondering how I get this bot working with the not officially supported grenwalls: Using bonecrusher and herbicide to get rid of bones and herbs, while running a small bot in a separate windows on the same gameclient to drop pawya meat.
  9. Cerule
    Cerule
    2/5,
    Ran the bot for 50 minutes at red salamanders. Starting with 8 nets and 8 ropes, the bot finished with only 5 of each. Also experienced some issues with Falconing where the bot runs randomly away from what its hunting and speaks to the NPC for no reason. Very good exp rates but I only recommend using the free version, paid bots should do better
  10. stekmate88
    stekmate88
    4/5,
    Honestly, a good bot. However I got a 2 day ban. I ran it for about 3 hours straight twice with like a 3 hour break in between. Good bot, but be careful.