Prime NMZ 1.0.3

Advancing Dream Technology!

1. Party
    The most advanced Nightmare Zone bot on the market...

Prime NMZ is a highly advanced bot with numerous features and the ability to carry your account into the next world.

Currently supported:
    -Purchasing of potions
    -Purchasing dreams
    --Setup of new dreams including re-stocking on potions
    -Customising dreams
    -All "Rumble" dream difficulties
    -Special attack support
    --Power Surge detection and usage
    -Multiple equipment setups
    --Equipment setup leverages the use of (optional) Regex Patterns, so you can use any item
    -Absorption potions
    -Overload potions
    -Prayer potions
    -Banking for prayer potions
    -Rockcake support (even for Prayer mode!)
    -Use custom number of each potion
    -Rapid-heal flicking
    -Early-leaving detection
    -Blowpipe expiry detection
    -Barrow's armour expiry detection
    -Force-logout detection
    -Full functional break-handler
    -Out-of-ammo detection
    -Coins-in-coffer detection
    -In-depth statistical analysis
    -AFK detection, in case you get stuck
    -Prime UI
    --Break Handling
    --In-game chat handler
    --Tray notification on PM/Mention
    --Skill statistics

Up and coming:
    -Chivalry/Piety/Other support during Prayer dream.

Got a request? Let me know on the Discussion thread.

Recent Reviews

1. zforzimmer
    Version: 1.0.3
    great bot! Only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't drink overloads while in prayer mode.
  2. IzSanji
    Party does it again! Best bot on the site imo, should really be a supporter bot. Have you thought of adding zapper usage and recurrent damage usage for those who want to gain points? Keep it up party!
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, really appreciate it! I intend to keep it free for the time-being, this bot is something I'm proud of and I want everyone to be able to use it :)
  3. eroc
    Amazing so far, but Prayer potion setting doesnt drink overloads as far as im concerned.
  4. xp3ngu1nx
    Version: 1.0.2
    This is the best NMZ Bot I have used. The interface is easy to set up and I have no qualms with leaving this running for 10 hours because it is so well put together. Thanks!
  5. Jearly09
    Great Bot! The only thing where it seems to stop doing anything is when the bot buys potions. When the bot finishes buying the potions, it seems to not click exit or click away on the minimap. When I then click exit myself it seems to go on fine.
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Hey there, thanks for the review! I have a funny feeling the Shop.close() in the API is not working correctly, so I'll take a look at that.
  6. 5424jason
    an amazing bot awesome job but some reason the bot dosen't drink overloads for some reason but does everything else fine and perfect did i miss a option in the settings or does this need fixing? thanks for reading
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Please let me know on the thread what setup you're using, and I'll help you debug :) Thanks for the review!
  7. zack8282
    Version: 1.0.1
    Best NMZ bot out there, should be a supporter bot because its that good. Well done man you nailed it on this one :D
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Thanks, really appreciate it!