Prime Runespan 1.4.1

Rapid runecrafting experience

1. Savior
    No setup is required, a well-conceived algorithm will always select the most efficient node/monster to siphon from on your island, while keeping a sufficient amount of essence stocked up.

For lower levels I recommend using large island because of the high amount of mid-level node spawns, on high levels you should go on small islands where a few high-level nodes spawn.
    gridlockpanda, molonad and Pav like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Olwot
    Olwot
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    only standing trying to collect floating essence
  2. MaybeNotABot
    MaybeNotABot
    4/5,
    This is a decent bot, works well getting me an average of ~65k/hr over several runs of up to 10 hours.
    Unfortunately it doesn't seem able to transfer between islands which would greatly increase exp/hr. Seeing the bot siphoning a body esshound when a bloody skulls is one island over is disappointing.

Definitely does the job though, so thanks!
  3. AMUN RAA
    AMUN RAA
    5/5,
    so far so good, ive been using it on low level runespan and got me to level 61, sometimes it just bugs and stops doing anything at all, but i pause then move one step and it works, but over all im giving 5 stars till now.
  4. chrissyb28
    chrissyb28
    4/5,
    Still working well - got me to level 94 so far. It breaks sometimes when you have the break handler on, but I just manage that myself every 1.5-3 hours and it's working well for me so far.
  5. Nic1997
    Nic1997
    5/5,
    did lvls 70-92. no ban, no Problems! love it
  6. WordierPlains79
    WordierPlains79
    3/5,
    Half the time the bot runs smoothly. The other half the time it doesn't do anything except stand there.
  7. rigney87
    rigney87
    5/5,
    ran this for about 30 hours straight, only getting about 35k xp per hour. But it never failed and got me to the level I wanted!
  8. Septicemic
    Septicemic
    4/5,
    Works great, only downside is it doesn't move from island to island for better exp.
  9. arad
    arad
    4/5,
    Clicks kinda fast or repeatedly sometimes, overall really good. Doesn't cross islands for better xp, but does get best xp on current island
  10. scenario
    scenario
    3/5,
    Seems to be working fine. I would give it 5, but since the xp pr/h doesnt work i only give it 3.