Prime Runespan 1.4.1

Rapid runecrafting experience

1. Savior
    No setup is required, a well-conceived algorithm will always select the most efficient node/monster to siphon from on your island, while keeping a sufficient amount of essence stocked up.

For lower levels I recommend using large island because of the high amount of mid-level node spawns, on high levels you should go on small islands where a few high-level nodes spawn.
    Pav likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. ThisGirlsCrazy
    ThisGirlsCrazy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    It worked pretty awesome and ran flawlessly for 13+ hours. My only issue was that it wouldn't go for the siphon with the most experience. Awesome bot though!! :)
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      It goes for lower xp monsters because those have higher siphon frequency, resulting in better xp/hr
  2. ro77en
    ro77en
    5/5,
    Damn perfect bot! Got me to lvl 60 in a day or so.
  3. 808onacid
    808onacid
    3/5,
    Does its job well, but it doesn`t ship from the best on the platform.. Does them hellhounds insted of growths that gives 50+exp..... so you could fix that, if you do ill be donating alot :)
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      It does that because it's faster xp to prioritize hellhounds.
  4. jenek
    jenek
    5/5,
    wonderful got me 28 levels while at school, did a great job.
  5. Ben1337
    Ben1337
    5/5,
    Very easy to use, will be donating =]
  6. Tahjia
    Tahjia
    5/5,
    All i can say is amazing!
  7. tristan443
    tristan443
    4/5,
    Excellent bot, got me from 1-98 so far;
    it'll siphon from the best possible;
    Suggestions: In f2p worlds, it'll sometimes spam on a members' only creature;
    also, there's a small delay when switching from nodes/creatures;
    Last, it sometimes gets stuck when it tries to click on a node because it cannot see it
  8. SpecialJayy
    SpecialJayy
    4/5,
    Really good bot, ran for a few days with no problems but I feel like it's a bit bait. Really wish It switched islands and tried to find the wizard, either way it's got me almost 80 Runecrafting in 2 days.
  9. Dairon
    Dairon
    5/5,
    works good
  10. MiningDayZ
    MiningDayZ
    5/5,
    10/10 would bot again