Prime Runespan 1.3.5

Rapid runecrafting experience

1. Savior
    No setup is required, a well-conceived algorithm will always select the most efficient node/monster to siphon from on your island, while keeping a sufficient amount of essence stocked up.

For lower levels I recommend using large island because of the high amount of mid-level node spawns, on high levels you should go on small islands where a few high-level nodes spawn.

Recent Reviews

1. Onetime7
    Onetime7
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    Brilliant!
  2. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    I'll give this 5 stars once It collects yew logs faster
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      Don't worry next update will support all trees up to elder.
  3. Derk
    Derk
    5/5,
    Very good RuneSpan bot. The fact that it requires no setup is ideal and makes it have a real advantage over the rest of the RuneSpan bots. Very little to complain, this bot is an absolute recommendation if you're looking for quality.
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      How nice of you, thanks :D
  4. Postydon
    Postydon
    5/5,
    This is the easiest 5-star rating I've ever left on any script. The script works flawlessly, has break times that you can set and shows all the info you need. Definitely recommended!
  5. Cloud
    Cloud
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    Was doing some testing late the other night and forgot I left this running until the next afternoon. It never got stuck or had any troubles what so ever. My setup was sub-optimal but it still performed well and got decent experience. I highly recommend this bot for training runecrafting.
  6. S Cript
    S Cript
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Flawless results so far. Multiple long rungs, not a single issue and great exp hour. 3/11/17
  7. Fc2s2
    Fc2s2
    5/5,
    Suicide botting for over a week with no ban, though I've been using runemates break manager :)
  8. Slex
    Slex
    5/5,
    Have been using his bot for a decent amount of time!
    Easy to use and just flawless. Great job!
  9. Piss Lord
    Piss Lord
    5/5,
    Perfect just like your other bots.
  10. panpetter111
    panpetter111
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Works like a charm!