Prime Runespan 1.4.1

Rapid runecrafting experience

1. Savior
    No setup is required, a well-conceived algorithm will always select the most efficient node/monster to siphon from on your island, while keeping a sufficient amount of essence stocked up.

For lower levels I recommend using large island because of the high amount of mid-level node spawns, on high levels you should go on small islands where a few high-level nodes spawn.
    Pav likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Cypherraven
    Cypherraven
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    best script ever created never gotten banned using it.
  2. Evoke
    Evoke
    5/5,
    This bot is amazing! currently level 74 and going strong! thank you
  3. sviktarius
    sviktarius
    5/5,
    Very satisfied with it. works like a boss
  4. chris121
    chris121
    5/5,
    very pleased with it, can't remember if i gave a review before so I write a new one. Savior is a very good script writer and I couldn't be any more happier.
  5. Smileeffects
    Smileeffects
    5/5,
    Muito bom.Consegui 1-70 em pouco tempo!
    1. Savior
  6. GoogleFox
    GoogleFox
    5/5,
    Literally got my one account from 1-99 Runecrafting. Ran it 10 hours a day and no ban
  7. blogre
    blogre
    5/5,
    Works great, got me to 60 in a few hrs. Highly recommended.
  8. Led
    Led
    5/5,
    5/5 works flawlessly
  9. tobias12321
    tobias12321
    5/5,
    Great bot, does what it does and very nice that there is no setup needed. Although I'd like to get in the future something called as "hopping island". Still 5 stars worth! Got me 51 RC levels already.
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      Island hopping is potentially very easy to make, but doing it the right way, so that it actually only hops islands when it makes sense, would be either very heavy on cpu or difficult to program. For now i think it's fine, since it maximises xp on a single island. :)
  10. MtDarkness
    MtDarkness
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Worked wonderfully. Got me to 66 super fast, looking forward to exploring the upper level now. Thank you for the hard work!