Prime Runespan 1.4.1

Rapid runecrafting experience

1. Savior
    No setup is required, a well-conceived algorithm will always select the most efficient node/monster to siphon from on your island, while keeping a sufficient amount of essence stocked up.

For lower levels I recommend using large island because of the high amount of mid-level node spawns, on high levels you should go on small islands where a few high-level nodes spawn.
    Pav likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. aminmoh3
    aminmoh3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Flipping flawless, honestly amazing. The best bot I've had the pleasure of using!
  2. Miadh
    Miadh
    5/5,
    flawless
  3. ElQueMata
    ElQueMata
    5/5,
    Never stopped, found best exp, and never stuck.
  4. mrhowl
    mrhowl
    5/5,
    Absolutely excellent! I left this script running for just over 8 hours today and I came back to excellent results. No hangups, no errors, the breaks worked perfectly.
    The only thing I could consider that's bad is that it doesn't have an option to actively search out the best areas on the map for the best XP by travelling from island to island. But, I certainly can't dock it for that.
    Very well done Dev.
  5. TarzanPvP
    TarzanPvP
    5/5,
    Hands down, best runespan bot out there, very real motions and never had a problem, thanks so much! Perhaps possible urn compatibility later on?
  6. Cypherraven
    Cypherraven
    5/5,
    best script ever created never gotten banned using it.
  7. Evoke
    Evoke
    5/5,
    This bot is amazing! currently level 74 and going strong! thank you
  8. sviktarius
    sviktarius
    5/5,
    Very satisfied with it. works like a boss
  9. chris121
    chris121
    5/5,
    very pleased with it, can't remember if i gave a review before so I write a new one. Savior is a very good script writer and I couldn't be any more happier.
  10. Smileeffects
    Smileeffects
    5/5,
    Muito bom.Consegui 1-70 em pouco tempo!
    1. Savior