Prime Runespan 1.4.1

Rapid runecrafting experience

1. Savior
    No setup is required, a well-conceived algorithm will always select the most efficient node/monster to siphon from on your island, while keeping a sufficient amount of essence stocked up.

For lower levels I recommend using large island because of the high amount of mid-level node spawns, on high levels you should go on small islands where a few high-level nodes spawn.
    Pav likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. dylkan
    dylkan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    works perfect put it on a big island and will run for hours
  2. Geenocide
    Geenocide
    3/5,
    It's alright but only works on small islands. On big islands it gets confused & just sits there majority of the time.
  3. Keedow
    Keedow
    5/5,
    Its very nice bot!
  4. tomski
    tomski
    5/5,
    Only a couple things i will mention and that is on the top floor it runs around a lot changing what it is siphoning and also doesn't always go for the highest level thing to siphon. Apart from that this always runs a great xp per hour consistently and i never have to baby sit so definitely 5 stars.
    1. Savior
      Author's Response
      Siphoning from lower esshounds is in some cases more efficient actually. Also the bot alternates between going for maximum XP and gaining essence. All in all it's designed to be very efficient though.
  5. rsbotteriam
    rsbotteriam
    5/5,
    Good bot
  6. wyla13
    wyla13
    5/5,
    i would give more stars. this is a perfect bot have been running for a week and half going 3 hours bot 4 hours break. and i have 84
  7. Crypto
    Crypto
    5/5,
    One of the best bots.
  8. agustin50
    agustin50
    5/5,
    Awesome
  9. Madras
    Madras