epicwinz likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Prime Thieving v1.1.0 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Moxers
    Moxers
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Easy to use, but gets me stuck for about 25-30+ minutes at a time every so often, which means im losing RM cash. i Have to fix it and reset so it goes back to working. Not always, just every now and again. Got me from basically 1 to 75 and i had maybe $21 in RM cash so not bad at all. Maybe add the ardy chests and castle chest? Upstairs ardy castle brings easy cash lately, but without a bot i dont use it.
  2. deadlywario
    deadlywario
    2/5,
    Filled with bugs, barely runs for 10 minutes without a reset. Could use improved logic on stalls, why does it steal when there's a mob right there? Could use more features such as auto world hopping. Master farmer is bugged and doesn't run for more then 2 minutes (doesn't run to bank at all, and gets stuck on "traversing to thieving" despite it being a click or two away). Script got me 1-41 and I am thankful for that.
  3. staffix
    staffix
    5/5,
    50-99 thieving in a week, small "bugs" here and there.. but it works extremely well for OSRS. :)
  4. Led
    Led
    2/5,
    2/5 stars in terms of a premium bot, it's ok and does it job for the most part but needs some serious bug fixes
  5. alfarth
    alfarth
    2/5,
    Needs some bug fixes.
    I was thieving master farmer in draynor and this bot withdraws 15 monkfish, drops them all and then repeat. i'll re rate if fixed.
    Keep up the good work.