Extinguishes the Wintertodt skilling boss like a real hero!
Prime Wintertodt - The Premium Firemaking Solution
Prime Wintertodt sees the revival of a previous Prime bot, only bigger, better and bolder! This bot combines intelligent safety mechanisms and adjustable combat priorities with passion and rigidity you'd expect from any Prime release.
Prime Wintertodt heavily utilizes the PlayerSense API and intelligent anti-patterns in order to maximize your account safety, whilst remaining efficient at playing the game.
Full feature list
Prime API Features
- Multiple kills per trip - choose how many kills you'd like to attempt per bank trip!
- Multi-method approach - Fletching or simply burning, you decide!
- Food customization and Regex support - Use any food in the game that you can eat or drink. Predefined patterns are also available in the bot interface to allow users to use dosed food, such as cakes or Saradomin brews.
- Post-encounter AFK - Only want 500 points per kill? Toggle the ability to safely AFK.
- PlayerSense - Creates distinct player profiles to build up a play style for your specific character!
- Intelligent anti-ban - Along-side PlayerSense, Prime Wintertodt will perform numerous minute tasks to reduce any risk of you being banned!
- Early exit - Will detect if you need to abort an encounter for whatever reason... Can't have you dying!
- Quick-banking - Choose whether or not you wish to open your crates before banking them!
- Clean and interactive user interface - Utilizes JavaFX to it's full extent to bring you an incredibly pleasant experience.
- Break handling - interactive and highly adjustable break handler.
- Care for quality - you won't find another team of authors that cares for your experience more than us.
- Lite - lite versions of our bots will be made available, so you can try before you buy!
Prime Wintertodt 1.7.2
The Wintertodt shall fear ye!
As others have said it works well enough but there's a few things that come to my attention.
1. Sometimes it runs behind the bank and has to run back again
2. It doesn't seem to notice when the pyromancer needs healing so it just spam clicks the pyre making no progress. Haven't seen it switch sides once and had to babysit it.
3. If there's too many people around they pyre, when you have an inventory of logs it'll right click but then not do anything. Almost like it can't find the "Walk here" option with the long list of names.
4. Sometimes toward end of games at ~475 points it'll try cut an entire inventory of logs which ends up running out of time so I don't get a reward.
Other than those very good bot and shall continue to use.
It works well enough but there's a few things I've noticed.
1. Sometimes it runs behind the bank and it takes a while to work it's way back, I get that this is more of a client than a script issue.
2. It doesn't seem to notice when the pyromancer needs healing so it just spam clicks the pyre making no progress. I've only seen it try to change sides once, but it happened after someone else healed the pyromancer.
3. If there's too many people around they pyre, when you have an inventory of logs and it tries to move next to the pyre it'll right click but then not do anything. Almost like it can't find the "Walk here" option with the long list of names.
4. Sometimes if I have say 450 points and wintertodt has 10% remaining, it'll try cut an entire inventory of logs which ends up running out of time so I don't get a reward. Even with fletching enabled with 450 points it'll try cut 20 logs instead of the 2 I need to reach the 500 points.
Other than those it works great.
first time running the bot it stopped itself after failing to bank crates. second time it stopped while trying to withdraw wine. third time wouldn't withdraw correct amount of food, played 1 game banked fine and then ran back inside, said not enough time to gain a crate despite it being over 90% left. waited till the boss was dead and then ran outside and back in for no reason. I've ran this script 3 times and its played 7 games total due to these bugs. other than this it seems like it would be a smooth script