Prime Wintertodt 1.7.2

The Wintertodt shall fear ye!

1. Party
    Extinguishes the Wintertodt skilling boss like a real hero!

Prime Wintertodt - The Premium Firemaking Solution

Prime Wintertodt sees the revival of a previous Prime bot, only bigger, better and bolder! This bot combines intelligent safety mechanisms and adjustable combat priorities with passion and rigidity you'd expect from any Prime release.

Prime Wintertodt heavily utilizes the PlayerSense API and intelligent anti-patterns in order to maximize your account safety, whilst remaining efficient at playing the game.

Full feature list
    • Multiple kills per trip - choose how many kills you'd like to attempt per bank trip!
    • Multi-method approach - Fletching or simply burning, you decide!
    • Food customization and Regex support - Use any food in the game that you can eat or drink. Predefined patterns are also available in the bot interface to allow users to use dosed food, such as cakes or Saradomin brews.
    • Post-encounter AFK - Only want 500 points per kill? Toggle the ability to safely AFK.
    • PlayerSense - Creates distinct player profiles to build up a play style for your specific character!
    • Intelligent anti-ban - Along-side PlayerSense, Prime Wintertodt will perform numerous minute tasks to reduce any risk of you being banned!
    • Early exit - Will detect if you need to abort an encounter for whatever reason... Can't have you dying!
    • Quick-banking - Choose whether or not you wish to open your crates before banking them!
    Prime API Features
    • Clean and interactive user interface - Utilizes JavaFX to it's full extent to bring you an incredibly pleasant experience.
    • Break handling - interactive and highly adjustable break handler.
    • Care for quality - you won't find another team of authors that cares for your experience more than us.
    • Lite - lite versions of our bots will be made available, so you can try before you buy!

Recent Reviews

1. Cameron97
    Cameron97
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7.2
    Doesn't work. cuts the logs and then it does nothing
  2. haxus
    haxus
    2/5,
    The bot needs to be updated. Multiple others have mentioned the need for an update as well. I would have expected some sort of reply from the developer after all the discussion surrounding this bot. I am not sure what is going on but I do not suggest the bot to others in its current state.

Of the things that need to be fixed or improved upon are 1. Slow transitions across the whole wintertodt process (clicking from one step to the next). 2. Faulty clicking (i.e. misses lighting brazier in time, clicks behind the bank, runs into active wintertodt territory when the game is already far in progress, etc.) which looks very botlike. 3. Right click the bank and freezes on the right click screen rendering the bot useless and logged in for prolonged periods of time. 4. Fails to successfully click on knife to bruma roots many times (looks like it repeatedly clicks knife, on and off, on and off for many iterations).

I am probably missing at least a couple other things that can at the very least be made more efficient. Please update the bot, problems have been mentioned multiple times in the discussion.
  3. ImToxicated
    ImToxicated
    4/5,
    Script runs very well.

Though to add something specific. Ive now babysitted my bot for a little while, and it seems with the fletch option off, after cutting a full bag of logs, it just stops, stands and stares at the root. Though if I manually go click the burner / brazier, it empties the whole inv even if dmged. Please have a look at this, cuz this is the most exp/hr. :/
  4. wister
    wister
    4/5,
    works well but needs some updating
  5. TwoGlenn1994
    TwoGlenn1994
    3/5,
    Great bot but just needs to be updated, couple of bugs that make it very easy to be picked up as a bot,

1) misclicks to the bank, very often it clicks behind the tent, making you run all the way behind the tent before it correct's itself
    2) it often gets stuck "chasing" knife to log clicks while logs are being thrown in fire, biggest issue imo (logs dissapear from inventory but bot tries to fletch them and misclicks log in inv
    3) when running out of food, bot often tries to cancel the game and restock, even though there is like 5% left and you are already at 500 points, bot indicator / bot efficiency issue.
  6. Eric Dudley
    Eric Dudley
    3/5,
    Runs good for a bit. Then gets stuck at the bank. Must babysit.
  7. havivacz
    havivacz
    2/5,
    Doesn't work if you disable Fletch roots
  8. guwop
    guwop
    3/5,
    Bot runs great and got better rates than any other bot, but also pretty sure I got banned from this bot. Which is a shame.
  9. Lopez
    Lopez
    3/5,
    Hmmm, had three different accounts banned using this script.
    All 3 ranged in various levels, script run on different machines & from different IP addresses with no more than 9 hours game play each day.

1 account managed 99 FM
    2 account managed 99 FM with 40m exp
    3 account managed 95 FM

All banned.
  10. Landamov
    Landamov
    1/5,
    If you use it you need to babysit, cant run for a while without getting stuck at the bank.