Prime Wintertodt 1.6

The Wintertodt shall fear ye!

1. Party
    Extinguishes the Wintertodt skilling boss like a real hero!

Prime Wintertodt - The Premium Firemaking Solution

Prime Wintertodt sees the revival of a previous Prime bot, only bigger, better and bolder! This bot combines intelligent safety mechanisms and adjustable combat priorities with passion and rigidity you'd expect from any Prime release.

Prime Wintertodt heavily utilizes the PlayerSense API and intelligent anti-patterns in order to maximize your account safety, whilst remaining efficient at playing the game.

Full feature list
    • Multiple kills per trip - choose how many kills you'd like to attempt per bank trip!
    • Multi-method approach - Fletching or simply burning, you decide!
    • Food customization and Regex support - Use any food in the game that you can eat or drink. Predefined patterns are also available in the bot interface to allow users to use dosed food, such as cakes or Saradomin brews.
    • Post-encounter AFK - Only want 500 points per kill? Toggle the ability to safely AFK.
    • PlayerSense - Creates distinct player profiles to build up a play style for your specific character!
    • Intelligent anti-ban - Along-side PlayerSense, Prime Wintertodt will perform numerous minute tasks to reduce any risk of you being banned!
    • Early exit - Will detect if you need to abort an encounter for whatever reason... Can't have you dying!
    • Quick-banking - Choose whether or not you wish to open your crates before banking them!
    Prime API Features
    • Clean and interactive user interface - Utilizes JavaFX to it's full extent to bring you an incredibly pleasant experience.
    • Break handling - interactive and highly adjustable break handler.
    • Care for quality - you won't find another team of authors that cares for your experience more than us.
    • Lite - lite versions of our bots will be made available, so you can try before you buy!

Recent Reviews

1. Negrita
    Negrita
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Very smooth bot. Would recommend to only use it from +60 FM though. Seems to not win games very often below 60.
  2. numbblock
    numbblock
    2/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Gets stuck at "Chopping Roots" every time.

• Full warmth gear.
    • High firemaking/woodcutting (using dragon axe equipped)
    • Lobsters for food, 7 in inventory, 1 inventory per trip

Running inside works, waiting for it to start works, but after it lights the brazier, it just gets stuck on Chopping Roots, and never burns them.
  3. Mr M
    Mr M
    4/5,
    Hi @Party,

Really like the bot, however I die really easily as a Lvl 3 Skiller, it never seems to eat in time. Is there a setting in where you can dictate when the bot should eat?

Thanks.
  4. Bill Kooly
    Bill Kooly
    5/5,
    Another great by Party himself! Have ran for hours now since update and no problems. Also 5 stars to the author as he's very quick to work on a patch if something is up. Happy Firemaking all
  5. NyQuiL
    NyQuiL
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    I really like this bot, i would give it 5 stars but i cant due to minor glitches, ie: sometimes when wintertodt first begins it right clicks players and it looks very bot like also sometimes it does not complete it in time other than that very solid bot GJ.
  6. fisher000
    fisher000
    3/5,
    Bot keeps running between clicking on door and entering and exiting the areas
  7. xp3ngu1nx
    xp3ngu1nx
    5/5,
    This bot got me 50-99 firemaking extremely quickly. The longest proggy I had was 16hours run time with no issues at all. I would well recommend this bot for a nice 99 and some cash to boot!

Thanks Party, phenomenal as always!
  8. N4FT
    N4FT
    4/5,
    Got stuck on the poll booth for a good 30 mins, apart from that good bot
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Client issue - will be fixed on update.
  9. 4play
    4play
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    So far really good, only problem was when i first started but i think that was my fault due to not having a good setup. Now it runs like a charm. I have been running it for 11hours+ as of now.

Only downside i'm seeing right now is it tries to click on the brazier when the pyromancer is dead and doesnt swap side
  10. EvilCabbage
    EvilCabbage
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Got me level 50-99 in only a week. It is flawless and efficient.