Prime Wintertodt 1.7.2

The Wintertodt shall fear ye!

1. Party
    Extinguishes the Wintertodt skilling boss like a real hero!

Prime Wintertodt - The Premium Firemaking Solution

Prime Wintertodt sees the revival of a previous Prime bot, only bigger, better and bolder! This bot combines intelligent safety mechanisms and adjustable combat priorities with passion and rigidity you'd expect from any Prime release.

Prime Wintertodt heavily utilizes the PlayerSense API and intelligent anti-patterns in order to maximize your account safety, whilst remaining efficient at playing the game.

Full feature list
    • Multiple kills per trip - choose how many kills you'd like to attempt per bank trip!
    • Multi-method approach - Fletching or simply burning, you decide!
    • Food customization and Regex support - Use any food in the game that you can eat or drink. Predefined patterns are also available in the bot interface to allow users to use dosed food, such as cakes or Saradomin brews.
    • Post-encounter AFK - Only want 500 points per kill? Toggle the ability to safely AFK.
    • PlayerSense - Creates distinct player profiles to build up a play style for your specific character!
    • Intelligent anti-ban - Along-side PlayerSense, Prime Wintertodt will perform numerous minute tasks to reduce any risk of you being banned!
    • Early exit - Will detect if you need to abort an encounter for whatever reason... Can't have you dying!
    • Quick-banking - Choose whether or not you wish to open your crates before banking them!
    Prime API Features
    • Clean and interactive user interface - Utilizes JavaFX to it's full extent to bring you an incredibly pleasant experience.
    • Break handling - interactive and highly adjustable break handler.
    • Care for quality - you won't find another team of authors that cares for your experience more than us.
    • Lite - lite versions of our bots will be made available, so you can try before you buy!

Recent Reviews

1. Aurax
    Aurax
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.2
    Works perfectly in my opinion, love using it. Stops for a maximum of 10 seconds every now and then. Extremely close to maximum xp per hour. The only thing that would make this flawless, would be adding in a feature to heal the Pyromancer. 10/10 perfect
  2. Robinvieveen
    Robinvieveen
    5/5,
    Works flawlessly.

I would like to point out that when you run out of food and get too low, it'll move your character back to the bank. This may result in not getting enough points. A good solution would be to bring some more food. Experiment and find the right amount for you.
  3. KingUla
    KingUla
    1/5,
    went to sleep and kept prime wintertod going had me standing outside the bank for almost 3hours didn't do ANYTHING
  4. Trihardo
    Trihardo
    2/5,
    suddenly it just completely broke, a full hour of not getting enough points
  5. SpecialJayy
    SpecialJayy
    5/5,
    Gone from 50 to almost 99 fm in a short time.

Only a few issues which I've posted in the discussion but nothing game breaking for myself.
  6. Candyman123
    Candyman123
    2/5,
    Good, worked 80-88 fm. however, many problems which I have addressed in the forum topic.
  7. beriously
    beriously
    5/5,
    very good bot, so far i've used it from 50 -88 with no problems at all.
  8. TexShroom
    TexShroom
    5/5,
    Works flawlessly and efficient, would recommend over the others.
  9. Martino061592
    Martino061592
    4/5,
    Good on the first run, ran 8 hours didn't see many problems
  10. OmniQ
    OmniQ
    3/5,
    not so good