1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Woodcutting SUPPORTER 1.3.4

Until they stop me, I will keep going.

1. Jhinn
    Prime Woodcutting
    Join the Prime Discord server if you need help.

Supported locations
    • Varrock West
      • Tree, Oak
    • Varrock East
      • Tree, Oak, Yew
    • Grand Exchange
      • Tree, Yew
    • Edgeville
      • Tree, Yew
    • Draynor Village
      • Tree, Oak, Willow
    • Lumbridge
      • Tree, Oak
    • Port Sarim
      • Tree, Oak, Yew
    • Port Sarim Jail
      • Tree, Oak, Willow
    • Seers' Village
      • Oak, Maple, Yew, Magic
    • Catherby
      • Tree, Oak, Willow, Yew
    • Ape Atoll
      • Teak
    • Woodcutting Guild
      • Oak, Willow, Maple, Yew, Magic, Redwood
    • Tai Bwo Wannai *
      • Mahogany, Teak
    Chop locations can be dynamically added without having to push updates. This means that you don't have to wait multiple days for a location to be added/removed/adjusted.

Dragon Axe Special
    • The dragon axe special attack is supported as well. It will be automatically activated to maximize your experience per hour.
    Activities
    • With a few clicks, you can plan out the entire route from level 1 to 99.
    • You can swap and remove activities on the fly with ease.
    • Custom trackers will give you an indication of how far you've progressed through all of your activities. It will show the time, levels and even the amount of logs you still have to chop!
    Playstyle
    • Humans each have their own unique play-style, and Prime Woodcutting does too. Each account will play a little differently from all of the others, increasing your account's security.
    • The bot will automatically detect the most suitable axe for your account.

* The Tai Bwo Wannai location requires you to have Trading Sticks in your inventory, as well as a suitable axe before starting the bot.
    aladintork likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. swansongz99
    swansongz99
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    tbh i bought supporter only to trial this and its brilliant... magic logs are ez asf seers human like bot i reccomend
  2. Tricci16
    Tricci16
    2/5,
    horrible selected location and everything for yew trees and the bot went everywhere but to the tree. i paused it and went to the tree manually the started bot and would get logs but once full it wouldn't drop or bank logs 100% this bot is trash
  3. bob224466
    bob224466
    2/5,
    After selecting yews at the woodcutting guild it will not do anything except deposit logs after I have clicked bank then it exits the bank interface and does nothing