Prime Zulrah 1.1.8.4

The snake charmer.

1. Defeat3d
    Please check out the setup and troubleshooting guide before using this bot!

Death walk
    In case your character dies during battle with Zulrah, the bot will travel back to Zul-andra to collect your items and continue the gains! Make sure you have at least one Zul-andra teleport in the bank.

PlayerSensed positioning
    Not everyone positions the same way within the shrine, so why would Prime Zulrah? This bot generates a positioning profile for every new account.

Orb walking
    Prime Zulrah is capable of timing attacks in between movement in the most efficient manner. This way, no attacks are lost while preparing for the next phase.

No defence mode
    Do you have a PK build? You can opt to avoid gaining defence experience, so you don't have to worry about ruining your build.

Multiple methods of traversal
    Prime Zulrah supports traversing to Zul-andra using either Ardougne cloak, fairy ring and stepping stone, or Zul-andra teleports. More to come!

Wide variety of gear
    Whether you're a normal account or an ironman, rich or poor, Prime Zulrah supports the gear you own.

Supported magic weapons include:
    Trident of the seas
    Trident of the swamp
    Sanguinesti staff
    Twisted bow
    Warning: magic weapons that require autocasting a spell such as Iban's staff, or basically any other staff, are not supported yet!

Supported ranged weapons include:
    Toxic blowpipe
    Armadyl crossbow
    Rune crossbow
    Twisted bow
    Crystal bow

Supported gear includes:
    Serpentine helm
    Void equipment
    Barrows equipment
    Ring of suffering
    Ring of recoil
    ... And any gear that doesn't break or run out of charges!

Recharging gear
    Want to run Prime Zulrah for longer periods of time? No problem.

The bot will recharge or repair the following gear for you:
    Serpentine helm
    Trident of the seas
    Trident of the swamp
    Sanguinesti staff
    Toxic blowpipe

[​IMG]
    meea, jigz2020, jonkieftw and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. GlowoWhop
    GlowoWhop
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.8.4
    5/5
  2. meea
    meea
    4/5,
    a few suggestions that would make this app 100%perfect in my opinion and really simple to do.
    1. when red phase spawns, simply make the char move to safe spot as it attacks, but have to walk action executed first.
    2. add home tabs/restore stats from poh,
    3. give travel option of poh/fairy ring+agility boost
  3. yazzu
    yazzu
    4/5,
    Everything works well until u need to stop bot and restart it. It will charge 0.20 cents from u instantly. So if u restart it 3x in a row for some reason u will pay 0.60 cents total. So its good to know that before u start running it.
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      that actually counts for runemate premium bots in general, nothing i can change about it
  4. Delta Squad
    Delta Squad
    4/5,
    Overall bot works as advertised, The only issue i seem to run into is the bot will randomly decided to teleport after a kill even tho it has half a invy of food, and enough pray potions etc. Its few and far between when this happens, maybe once per hour i'm not sure why other than that the bot is great.
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      That depends completely on your trip extension configuration.
  5. Iron Man
    Iron Man
    5/5,
    Great bot, only think I'd hope to see changed is the use of house tele's through tabs or rune pouch runes instead of the need for a duel ring.
  6. prayingbtich
    prayingbtich
    5/5,
    overall love this script, well worth it. but yes if you have ANY TROUBLE at all READ THE SETUP AND GUIDE LINES. It has it all in there just reread if you have any trouble at all.
  7. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    5/5,
    Great bot still working great. If you’re having trouble READ THE SETUP GUIDE LIKE IT SAYS LOL
    1. Defeat3d
  8. anthony45321
    anthony45321
    3/5,
    dies alot also get sunned alot on mele phases ugggg would also like a house option instead of using ring of dueling died twice in row this go around before it was 4 to 11kill it works kinda could be little better
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      you're lagging
  9. Vengefulpride
    Vengefulpride
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.8.2
    This bot is absolutely amazing. I have used this bot for a year with hardly no issues. If there is, just tell the bot author. They fix it. Amazing bot! Worth the money!
  10. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.8.2
    Again this bot is very nice! In the Magma when in North East corner.. it can rarely dodge because it waits to long to click.. I have a fast computer and great internet and have set the bot up with the guide... also Jad phase seems to be not as in sync.. then again it could be my system cause it was working GREAT when i started using a few days ago. GREAT BOT