Prime Zulrah 1.0.21.1

The snake charmer.

1. Defeat3d
    Prime Zulrah
    The snake charmer. Efficiently kills Zulrah for some of the highest profit per hour in the game!

Need help setting up? Click here!

Death walk
    In case your character dies during battle with Zulrah, the bot will travel back to Zul-andra to collect your items and continue the gains! Make sure you have at least one Zul-andra teleport in the bank.

PlayerSensed positioning
    Not everyone positions the same way within the shrine, so why would Prime Zulrah? This bot generates a positioning profile for every new account.

Orb walking
    Prime Zulrah is capable of timing attacks in between movement in the most efficient manner. This way, no attacks are lost while preparing for the next phase.

Tick eating
    Everyone hates mage phases, and that's precisely why Prime Zulrah handles them in the most efficient manner. The bot will tick eat ranged attacks when in danger of dying to them.

No defence mode
    Do you have a PK build? You can opt to avoid gaining defence experience, so you don't have to worry about ruining your build.

Wide variety of gear
    Whether you're a normal account or an ironman, rich or poor, Prime Zulrah supports the gear you own.

Supported magic weapons include:
    Trident of the seas
    Trident of the swamp
    Sanguinesti staff
    Twisted bow
    Warning: magic weapons that require autocasting a spell such as Iban's staff, or basically any other staff, are not supported yet!

Supported ranged weapons include:
    Toxic blowpipe
    Armadyl crossbow
    Rune crossbow
    Twisted bow
    Crystal bow

Supported gear includes:
    Serpentine helm
    Void equipment
    Barrows equipment
    Ring of suffering
    Ring of recoil
    ... And any gear that doesn't break or run out of charges!

Recharging gear
    Want to run Prime Zulrah for longer periods of time? No problem.

The bot will recharge or repair the following gear for you:
    Serpentine helm
    Trident of the seas
    Trident of the swamp
    Sanguinesti staff
    Toxic blowpipe

[​IMG]
    jonkieftw, skilla3k1, NM63 and 6 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. BobZoc
    BobZoc
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.21.1
    Does zulrah in a slightly inefficient (slower kill times) but consistent manner. Some deaths (1 in 50-75 pulls, ish), though the bot handles it fine.

Minor bugs, such as getting stuck if it dies twice and the minigame teleport is on cd. Also, if you have more than one zul-andra teleport, it will take 1 less food than normal. Overall 5/5, not perfect, but damn close.
  2. VinnyB22
    VinnyB22
    4/5,
    Was very pleased with this bot. I read the setup guide and followed the instructions and it worked really well. Of course there are occasionnal deaths. Which is to be expected. Using void, trident of the swamp, and blowpipe. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the high cost and also the when using the fixed screen mode the bot doesn't seem to be able to do anything. It just keeps hovering above the bottem settings (Where the inventory and all is located in resizable mode). Maybe the author has a fix for this?
  3. 1337pike
    1337pike
    5/5,
    If you carefully read the setup guide and follow the instructions, you should not have any issues whatsoever. Even on my low combat with budget gear it's running fine with the occasional death (gear related in most cases). Definitely solid. The price is quite steep compared to other Zulrah bots on other platforms, since you're basically paying $1 for every 5 hours of usage, compared to $20-30 monthly. But you can make it back and pay for the bot on it's own and still have gold for yourself, so it's not that bad. Plus RuneMate security is completely unmatched in my opinion so I'd rather pay more for a bot on a more secure client. ++
  4. JerryLie
    JerryLie
    5/5,
    I love this bot. I've recently been running the bot for ~5 hours afk daily and return to +5m every time :) ... I will say though, I would not recommend using until your account has 85+ range AND mage ... because your account will probably not be able to kill Zulrah fast enough ... all-in-all, great bot, highly recommend!
  5. MDV6168
    MDV6168
    5/5,
    The bot is literally so simple to use i cant even comprehend some of these stupid reviews. Dude talking about being maxed and dying 5 times with 120m+ gear. Obviously you have no idea what you're doing. I literally set this up every night and wake up to 15m+ profit and 1 death at the most. Just because you're stupid doesn't mean something is wrong with the bot lol
  6. Mason42069
    Mason42069
    3/5,
    The bot worked amazingly for the first 8hrs or so, now the but seems very sluggish. Prayer and gear switches are slow, especially prayer for jad phase. Can miss between 0-4 flicks at any jad phase. Clicks very sporadically now, misclicking zulrah, not attacking zulrah because its too busy clicking the ground. Would love if it went back to how it was when i first used the bot.
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      nothing has changed in months so it's on your or the client end
  7. shadowlegacy
    shadowlegacy
    1/5,
    keeps dying on a max account with 120m+ gear over 5 deaths per hour, after using minigame teleports for the 1st death its just stuck and have to move it to a bank
  8. MattKayB
    MattKayB
    3/5,
    wow - i am blown away by how good this works. I was sceptical at first then I thought i'd give it a shot. I read the guides carefully and followed and have had the bot run perfectly. I have used this for 42 kills and 3 deaths. However I noticed that people on here have been saying on here that if it dies to soon so it cannot use the mini games teleport again it will get stuck doing nothing. This makes this script very vulnerable and I'd say easily detectable. Please fix this issue, would be better for bot to run to bank for zul teleport. If this issue gets rectified I will certainly update my review to 5 stars as this truly does deserve it.
  9. Ghost265
    Ghost265
    3/5,
    Needs Iban staff support! I don't care if I manually have to set up autocast for Iban's staff before starting bot, please let the bot run with Iban's staff so I can get a kill on my Ironman for elite void
  10. djjboy
    djjboy
    4/5,
    Got permed once... was able to get it unbanned - if there was some anti-bot addition like pulling random items out of bank and re banking or something - overall great bot I am making 2.4m//hr