ProAlcher Beta 1.3

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    This bot will high alch any specified item in your inventory.

This bot uses PlayerSense to create AntiBot behaviors.

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. cryptstalkz
    cryptstalkz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    got to 80 - 94 mage no hussles at all love the max 6 hours keeps me honest or i would be botting 24 hours..
  2. Ahmad88
    Ahmad88
    5/5,
    good job!
  3. zachdddd
    zachdddd
    5/5,
    works great
  4. Lmaoduwang
    Lmaoduwang
    5/5,
    Super solid bot which easily high-alchs any desired item. 5/5
  5. OSRShelper
    OSRShelper
    5/5,
    works great
  6. OGDeadHacker
    OGDeadHacker
    5/5,
    The only thing keeping this bot from being perfect is being limited to 6 hours at a time. Full auto would be OP.
  7. Hig
    Hig
    5/5,
    Not been updated since 2020, but has got me 1 - 91 magic within a week, botting 3 - 6 hours at a time.

As other said, you will lose some hours with this, as it sometimes randomly shuts down and says 'out of resources'.

Also if you have bad internet, it sometimes won't continue when you reconnect the internet after a disconnection, so you have to restart it.

I'm probably using 3 hours to run it for 2 hours on average, but it's a free script so who cares.

I've been using it in f2p on world 301, making about 95k profit an hour, I stand at the booth under a pile of players.

A couple times now, I've come back and 2/3 people have tried to trade me, not sure what's happening with that.

But so far, so good, it's half the xp of hexis camelot-alcher, but much lower ban rate.

Still giving it 5 stars even considering the problems, since it's free.
  8. Koda099
    Koda099
    5/5,
    Great bot to me, only complaint is that sometimes it just shuts down for no reason. Does what is says
  9. King Sekta
    King Sekta
    5/5,
    Works fine for me , was very suspicious of the bad reviews I just think some people cant spell , if you make sure items being Alched are spelt correctly I don't see any issues ! has done me well so far
  10. sototwlmlahdc
    sototwlmlahdc
    5/5,
    Works great, just make sure to spell the names of the items properly