ProAlcher Beta 1.3

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    This bot will high alch any specified item in your inventory.

This bot uses PlayerSense to create AntiBot behaviors.

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. biologyprevails
    biologyprevails
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Broken
  2. Ollie978
    Ollie978
    3/5,
    worked fine, bot is now stuck and wont alch
  3. duskyborovic
    duskyborovic
    1/5,
    I dont know what is wrong with this bot, but i tired to do 85magic and 3 accounts got banned in a row.... i was alching in house in build mode... and no other bots was used on that accounts.... before it on my main I used just simple autoclicker and 99 mage was done....
  4. iCleaner
    iCleaner
    4/5,
    Does the job but i noticed some flaws.

1: does not alch fast enough as a normal person would. i suggest it would be better to increase alching speed one bit only. fast enough where the bot can go with the flow of the game and not fall under RS bot tracking system.

2: It asks for number of items to alch. When alching, the bot goes by the clicks it does on the item not by a successful alch. i had 157 toy horse noted, i placed the same amount on the bot. the amount requested on the bot was dropping faster then the number being alched. Please fix this this issue.

i gave it a 4/5 since it is a good bot but can be reworked to do a flawless work.
  5. Juancoz90
    Juancoz90
    5/5,
    Does what it needs to do!
  6. seanp55
    seanp55
    5/5,
    works great!
  7. th3jared
    th3jared
    5/5,
    seems to work good.
  8. jacckeyyy
    jacckeyyy
    5/5,
    Alch works perfectly for me. Easy to set up and can run without any issues. For that, a perfect 5/7!!
    The profit tracker isn't very accurate and can be off by quite a bit but that's not what I care about. Highly recommend!
  9. Nile0299
    Nile0299
    4/5,
    Was a perfect bot, was alching for couple of days but now it clicks only the alch spell but not the item.
  10. sproket
    sproket
    4/5,
    Great free little bot! A note for all users though, If you have 100 items to alch then set it too 150 on the amount. It double clicks here and there which seems to count when it hasn't actually alched anything. Just a note.
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      thnx for the information. Ill look into it.