pYaks 1.0.1

Combat exp on steroids!

1. Party
    Slays Yaks on Neitznot for super-quick exp/hour!

Recent Updates

1. pYaks v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. max4186
    max4186
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    This does work good, it's fast and realistic. However there is a bug at the moment where it just freezes completely and does nothing due to the camera direction. I find myself having to move it and attack something to make it start again, might want to implement a fail safe for if it isn't attacking at all.

Other than that, good bot!
  2. kenken1144
    kenken1144
    4/5,
    Great bot, but it won't click on the Yaks if there is a tree in the way which will cause it to stop until next log in. I would recommend having the camera move randomly like every 20 seconds as this should be the easiest way of fixing it.
  3. Serc
    Serc
    4/5,
    Great combat bot! Only downside is there seems to be some kind of memory leak, not sure if its client side. As it runs longer, it is extremely taxing on my system.
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I recommend only opening the output/chat log when it's really necessary.
  4. Josh Shaul
    Josh Shaul
    4/5,
    Works remarkably, no negatives that I can report at this time. Tried cutting trees once and got stuck but that was a one time fluke which is bound to happen. Very helpful, I will definitely stick with this bot and I am glad to have found a successful combat trainer.
  5. pedrorafaeln
    pedrorafaeln
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Finally a free and good combat bot, thanks for this man, it is awesome.