Makes what you want, when you want it

1. Quinnn
    Makes all popular furniture for unparalleled xp

Recent Reviews

1. Cell
    Cell
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    In general, this bot works pretty well. However, there is a major issue with respect to the retrieval of planks from from the demon butler. If the demon butler returns with planks, it will immediately click the butler again to fetch new planks. But, as there is no inventory space, the planks will be kept by the demon butler or sent to the bank. This means that for every construction cycle, the demon butler is fetching planks two times. Hopefully, the description of this error is clear. Otherwise, I will be happy to elaborate on it further. :-)
  2. jmele11968
    jmele11968
    3/5,
    while it does work it needs some patience programmed in. In my case the thing is double/triple clicking for no reason. It's already right clicking and trying to remove .1 of a second after building. Or it right clicks and chooses build but doesn't wait the 1 second it takes for the menu to popup and it double/triple right clicks and hits build. Seems like a fairly simple fix to me which is simple add some kind of wait in between actions!
  3. DooberKiller
    DooberKiller
    4/5,
    Worked quite well for churning out some construction experience, but every few minutes (while making mahogany tables) it would kinda freak out and run around back and forth between the long sides of the table for about 6-8 seconds. Banks perfectly and everything else though.