QCrystallise 2.0.0

Crystallises gains for more gains

1. Quinnn
    This bot Crystallises Granite, Teaks, Fishing Spots and Box Traps. Simply start with Super Prayer Renewal Flasks and Prayer Flasks in your inventory and let it go to work. All you need to do is start it in the place you want to train and press the skill you want and it will do the rest for you.
    [​IMG]
    Make sure you have Light Form and Crystallise on your ActionBar! This will not work if you don't.
    [​IMG]
    Have your inventory set up with your prayer gear and any runes you are using. This bot will support every piece of rune-providing equipment such as Tome of Frost, combination staves and tiaras. As long as you have the correct runes to Crystallise, you will be able to continue.
    [​IMG]
    NOTE: PLEASE TURN OFF LOOT INVENTORY. If you are training a skill the involves looting please turn off loot inventory as this is not supported and will cause the bot to get stuck.

Recent Reviews

1. Zaberess
    Zaberess
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I was using this bot for granite, I noticed you could only have one granite rock adjacent to your person for some reason, otherwise it would click on the other rock once it respawned, once I moved to a set of rocks where I was only next to one rock when mining, it worked fine, but repeatedly clicked on the rock during the mining. It dropped the inventory of granite once it was full which is good, overall it's a good bot which could use some fine tuning, I'm looking forward to future updates, and I will be continuing to use this bot, thank you.
    1. Quinnn
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. I'm working on the identification of the object you're interacting with so that it always interacts with the crystallised one and not a standard one