QPlanker 1.0.2

Uses Portable Planker to make planks.

1. Quinnn
    [​IMG]
    Image by Bencois (benzoi.com)

Converts logs of your choosing into planks using Portable Sawmill.
    Start at a bank chest where you can launch a portable from your position and the bot will do the rest for you!

Features:
    • Leeching or Hosting mode. If you are supplying your own Portable Sawmill, choose the 'Host' mode. If you wish to use other sawmills around you and not use your own, select 'Leech' mode. By default, even if you are hosting, if someone already has a sawmill placed near you then it will automatically choose that one and then use your own if it runs out, maximising efficiency and profit.
    • Custom log selection. Choose from any log that can be made using a regular sawmill to use on your own Portable Sawmill.
    • On-the-fly settings changing. If you decide that you want to switch logs when you're nearly at the end of your first batch, you can do that without stopping the bot and starting it again. Simply re-select your new log and hit 'Save Settings'. Your bot will now start withdrawing your new logs. Make sure to select the preset that the second batch is in too!
    Update Log:

Version 1.0.1 (Latest):
    • Fixed the waiting for leeches. Now it has a 60-second timeout and will detect whether your player has logged out so you don't remain in the lobby for hours.
    • Added a profit made and profit per hour section in the information tab to help track more accurately what you've made and how much you're making.
    • A few minor fixes in the logic of the bot.
    • The bot should now withdraw the preset via a keybind instead of locating the button in the bank interface and pressing that. This means that banking time should be much much less.
    • The bot will now also check if you have enough money. By default I have set it to a threshold of 2000. If you have less than 2000gp in your money pouch, the bot will display a notification inside the Spectre client and stop the bot.

Version 1.0.0:

• Initial release with a few generic updates for GUI and bot logic.

Recent Reviews

1. Whitevans1
    Whitevans1
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    This is a good script but I feel like it will get me banned for the fact that it selects the same options multiple time even though it has already completed a task. For example when withdrawing the logs it does this two to three times and same for sawing planks. The bot doesn't give the player enough time to complete the task. Slow down the script by 1-2 seconds and its golden. This needs to be addressed but other than that it functions decently. Fix this issue and you have a 5 star script. I also believe a great spot to add to this bot would be Burthorpe. Just for the fact there are usually so many people there you could blend in and no one would notice if you were there for hours and hours. Keep up the good work!
  2. malgorthpipi
    malgorthpipi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    the bot often takes 3 attempts to craft the planks at the portable sawmill. It will click it, enter the amount and then repeat 1 or 2 times before it actually makes the planks. Also It has logged out saying insufficient funds a few times when I had a few million in my pouch. Aside from those two things the script is very good, certainly the best available for crafting planks.
  3. treyonator56
    treyonator56
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Very good! This bot alone has made me millions. Thanks for making such a great bot!
  4. Veggita1
    Veggita1
    5/5,
    only used it a little bit so far. seems really good. however, it tries putting the sawmill down directly on the bank spot so it loops that. the only other thing i can think of to make it perfect would be the use of 2 presents when hosting and having it at castle wars(personal preferred location is all). does good job, makes good amount of cash.
  5. deeznutz99
    deeznutz99
    4/5,
    Usually great, if you are using a sawmill which is surrounded with other portables I found that it could accidently click on the forger instead of the bank chest which makes it get stuck. It probably won't happen as long as you have a good camera angle.
  6. Blackfire223
    Blackfire223
    5/5,
    Very stable script since the 1st version. Always runs smooth and Quinnn is fast to respond if anything is wrong. Recommend for anyone that needs planks done in a quick manner.
  7. ingeniuz
    ingeniuz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    You are the real MVP, i love your script man. <3
  8. panpetter111
    panpetter111
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Great bot, but sometimes it has this "bug" that its just hovering over the bank without pressing
    1. Quinnn
      Author's Response
      Does it eventually open the bank a few seconds after this? If so, that's the client's antiban or object detection.
  9. randomname1
    randomname1
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    The only requests I have is to make it use the #2 on your keyboard for the preset rather than clicking. Also, if you could have it setup next to the grand exchange that'd be nice too.
    1. Quinnn
      Author's Response
      I believe I've made that a reality in this current version. If not, shout at me and I'll do it :)
  10. Trixono
    Trixono
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    This new update is great the bot is working perfectly! Really good and efficent bot! I recommend this bot you should try it out :D