Image by Bencois (benzoi.com)
Converts logs of your choosing into planks using Portable Sawmill.
Start at a bank chest where you can launch a portable from your position and the bot will do the rest for you!
- Leeching or Hosting mode. If you are supplying your own Portable Sawmill, choose the 'Host' mode. If you wish to use other sawmills around you and not use your own, select 'Leech' mode. By default, even if you are hosting, if someone already has a sawmill placed near you then it will automatically choose that one and then use your own if it runs out, maximising efficiency and profit.
- Custom log selection. Choose from any log that can be made using a regular sawmill to use on your own Portable Sawmill.
- On-the-fly settings changing. If you decide that you want to switch logs when you're nearly at the end of your first batch, you can do that without stopping the bot and starting it again. Simply re-select your new log and hit 'Save Settings'. Your bot will now start withdrawing your new logs. Make sure to select the preset that the second batch is in too!
Version 1.0.1 (Latest):
- Fixed the waiting for leeches. Now it has a 60-second timeout and will detect whether your player has logged out so you don't remain in the lobby for hours.
- Added a profit made and profit per hour section in the information tab to help track more accurately what you've made and how much you're making.
- A few minor fixes in the logic of the bot.
- The bot should now withdraw the preset via a keybind instead of locating the button in the bank interface and pressing that. This means that banking time should be much much less.
- The bot will now also check if you have enough money. By default I have set it to a threshold of 2000. If you have less than 2000gp in your money pouch, the bot will display a notification inside the Spectre client and stop the bot.
- Initial release with a few generic updates for GUI and bot logic.
Uses Portable Planker to make planks.
This is a good script but I feel like it will get me banned for the fact that it selects the same options multiple time even though it has already completed a task. For example when withdrawing the logs it does this two to three times and same for sawing planks. The bot doesn't give the player enough time to complete the task. Slow down the script by 1-2 seconds and its golden. This needs to be addressed but other than that it functions decently. Fix this issue and you have a 5 star script. I also believe a great spot to add to this bot would be Burthorpe. Just for the fact there are usually so many people there you could blend in and no one would notice if you were there for hours and hours. Keep up the good work!
the bot often takes 3 attempts to craft the planks at the portable sawmill. It will click it, enter the amount and then repeat 1 or 2 times before it actually makes the planks. Also It has logged out saying insufficient funds a few times when I had a few million in my pouch. Aside from those two things the script is very good, certainly the best available for crafting planks.
only used it a little bit so far. seems really good. however, it tries putting the sawmill down directly on the bank spot so it loops that. the only other thing i can think of to make it perfect would be the use of 2 presents when hosting and having it at castle wars(personal preferred location is all). does good job, makes good amount of cash.