QThievingGuild 1.0.2

A professional door opener.

1. Quinnn
    [​IMG]
    Image by Bencois (benzoi.com)

Opens doors in the thieving guild and hops to a new world.
    Make sure to start anywhere in the green area below:
    [​IMG]
    You must have completed 'Buyers and Cellars', the first caper 'From Tiny Acorns' and the second caper 'Lost Her Marbles'. Make sure you have a lockpick in your inventory. Happy Thieving!

Recent Reviews

1. MasterLispy
    MasterLispy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    The bot is amazing but only problem is that it requires you to do 'Buyers and Cellars', the first caper 'From Tiny Acorns' and the second caper 'Lost Her Marbles' which is why i used the other bot Qve Thieving then i got the mini quests unlocked and moved to this bot for a while good bot
  2. akasick
    akasick
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    I keep getting " We didn't detect you in the door area". I have buyers and cellers completed and the first caper.
    1. Quinnn
      Author's Response
      This doesn't help at all. Post on the forum thread for help, don't leave a review without making sure that you're not the one messing up. You seem to be the only one with this problem, so you're not doing something right.
  3. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Amazing bot very efficient
  4. phobian
    phobian
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.1
    The bot is running very well for me, there are two issues that have come up though. 1) The camera is set very low, looking into a wall (very botlike). 2) The bot can hop to bounty hunter worlds, that auto place you into edgeville. Once those two things get fixed it will be a 5/5
    1. Quinnn
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback! I've already sorted the camera angles so that will be in the next release. Currently looking at works like Bounty, VIP and Skill worlds.