QThroneRoom 1.0.1

Arms. Legs. Mind. An all-round workout.

1. Quinnn
    [​IMG]
    Image by Bencois (benzoi.com)

Trains inside the Empty Throne Room for quick Agility and Mining experience. Doesn't support the Divination section and probably won't ever. Start the bot somewhere in the main floor, next to the bikes or next to a rock, the bot will take care of the rest. DONT leave a bad review if you encounter an error, leave a report on the thread with the error and I will fix it.

Features:
    • On-the-fly skill changing: All you have to do to change skills during a session is press the button in the settings pane. If you are mining a rock or pedalling the bike it will wait until you're done to move onto the new skill.
    • Informative GUI: I've revamped the GUI to help you understand more about what's going on and how well you are performing. You are able to select your skill, view your current skill, view the status of the bot and track accurately your xp gained, xp per hour and percentage to next level.
    • Lightweight: This bot is lightweight and performs quickly. Simple.
    akasick likes this.

Recent Updates

1. QThroneRoom v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. burnonetwice
    burnonetwice
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Decent, but when running the mining function i'd catch it stuck running into a corner every 10 minutes. Needs serious babysitting, just use a menaphos bot.
  2. HoldUd
    HoldUd
    5/5,
    Works wonderfully, but dafuq is up with it selling key tokens and shit....
    1. Quinnn
      Author's Response
      Pm me, I'm curious what you mean :)
  3. DooberKiller
    DooberKiller
    5/5,
    Great script, works flawlessly. Could click a couple more times after the dismount animation from the bike to trigger faster movement after getting off, but works flawlessly as is, and I'm sure the difference that would make would be minimal at best. Wonderful script.
  4. ThatArabianGuy
    ThatArabianGuy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Efficient bot.
  5. Derk
    Derk
    5/5,
    Great bot, saved me some time writing my own. Interaction is decent, although there could be some improvement in double-clicking the bike when there's a small delay (lag) in moving to the next bike. Sometimes it causes to have to remount the bike, thus losing some xp/hour in the process. Nonetheless, a great bot!
  6. Cozmo1333
    Cozmo1333
    5/5,
    Nice and smooth script. love it!
  7. chris90700
    chris90700
    5/5,
    Amazing script.
  8. akasick
    akasick
    5/5,
    THIS BOT IS AMAZING! runs smooth with a great antiban system.