BunnyXhunt
    1/5,
    Version: 2.0.8
    not working for me. IDK if im doing something wrong, but it stucks at start
  3. nekrofere
    nekrofere
    5/5,
    Seems to work flawlessly so far. Very happy to see a bot that works and is updated in the store. Great anti-ban as well!
  4. ali122
    ali122
    5/5,
    Works flawlessly after the update. stable and fast!
    ps: the script works only with "Staff of fire" equipped, it won't work with "Fire battlestaff" or anything else.
  5. dogetrix
    dogetrix
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.7
    My previous review was my bad on the drag and drop. Anti ban is subtle but really good (differing click rate, moving mouse away every once in a while, etc). I get 1180 alchs/hr, which is pretty much maximum efficiency.
  6. Whitevans1
    Whitevans1
    5/5,
    I am using the bot with High alchemy on the hotkey bar. It's working flawlessly thus far. Great job on the script. Only recommendation would be add some sort of anti-ban feature. One of my favorites is the short break feature that is implemented in SickHeater for smelting. Other than that keep up the great work and thanks for making this.
  7. DooberKiller
    DooberKiller
    5/5,
    This bot works perfect for me, only miss times an alch very rarely. I find for me using it on Revolution with alch on the bar to be the best method. Fixed screen size, and try not to put your cursor on the screen while alt tabbing and such or it might try to drop your items. (it won't it will not click the drop option, it will stop alching and everything at that point)
  8. drgomez
    drgomez
    5/5,
    Very good bot, but currently not working
  9. Get
    Get
    5/5,
    This bot is quick (approximately 1k high alchs per hour), efficient (uses the ability bar), and stable (can run for hours). My compliments to the bot author! :-)
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Thank you
  10. Blackfire223
    Blackfire223
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.5
    Still stable as always and running smoothly for me. :D