If you are worried about bot accidentally dropping any items:

[​IMG]

This image is available thanks to @S Cript

Recent Reviews

1. darkdefiled
    darkdefiled
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.7
    i think its broken either way its not running for me ???
  2. Get
    Get
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.7
    This bot is quick (approximately 1k high alchs per hour), efficient (uses the ability bar), and stable (can run for hours). My compliments to the bot author! :-)
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Thank you
  3. Blackfire223
    Blackfire223
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.5
    Still stable as always and running smoothly for me. :D
  4. dogetrix
    dogetrix
    4/5,
    It's pretty good, but sometimes you have to check on it to make sure that it's not trying to drop your stack of rune items. I tried to fix it with the legacy mode, but then the bot just doesn't work. If the drop stack glitch was fixed, it would be a 5. Also, if you are alching, do NOT use fullscreen, you lose 100 casts/hour.
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Settings: Lock drag and drop.
  5. blood0153
    blood0153
    5/5,
    Really stable bot! Currently getting 1-1.1k alchs p/h alongside roughly 70k+ magic xp. I'm not really too sure why the last two people who reviewed this bot rated it one-star instead of taking their problem to the forums (this definitely was a little off-putting in my initial consideration of trying the bot out), but I can definitely say I would recommend this bot from what I've seen so far; thanks for the work, dev!
  6. UrWrstNghtmr
    UrWrstNghtmr
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    Works great but one bug that always happens to me. Upon alching, the inventory page would randomly close, and the program would click on the ground where the inventory is supposed to be, which makes the character run to another spot. It keeps doing this until it hits a wall or say a bank. I'm not sure if it's something that I'm doing wrong. Also, the bug where it says "finished" when you just start is due to the staff used to alch (in my situation). Tried to alch staff of fire's and it said finished, when it didn't even start. Changed my staff (which was also staff of fire) and it worked flawlessly. Tested it multiple times with the same result.
  7. xpresident
    xpresident
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    Really good Alch bot, go for it if you want to alch some stuff :)
  8. deMorphine
    deMorphine
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    Revamped as of 1/30/17. Does about 800-1000 alchs/hr depending on Internet connection, no complaints yet.
  9. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    Got me to 75 magic real quick will probably use to 94
  10. Hunter Bedell
    Hunter Bedell
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    I don't understand how to use the script. When I type in what I want to alch the bot just doesn't click "high alchemy". It just hovers over it. Anybody help?