1. Qosmiof2
    Quality Divination (Free user)
    1. Select type to harvest
    2. Select action to interact with rift.
    3. Start
    [​IMG]

Quality Divination (Pro user)
    REMOVE YOUR PETS!

Break handler and cursed come with extra donation. Check HELP section down below.

24/7 option:
    Min start hour: Specify an hour in a day for script bot to wake up (most early)
    Max start hour: Specify an hour in a day for script bot to wake up (latest)
    | script bot will generate a random start time between those specified times. |
    Min playtime: Specify how many hours should script bot play the game (minimum).
    Max playtime: Specify how many hours should script bot play the game (maximum).

One time play option:
    Max playtime (hours): Specify how many hours should the script bot play from the moment you press start.

Number of breaks: Specify how many breaks should be used while playing.

Max break time (all): Specify how many hours should the script bot break for (all breaks combined).

Playtime - break time = in-game time.

[​IMG]

Examples:

Cursed Divination
    Break handler and cursed come with extra donation. Check HELP section down below.

1. Specify at what amount of energies should the script bot bank.
    2. Specify at what HP percent should the script bot back off to bank.
    3. Set amount where script bot backs off if it is endangered.
    4. Select action to interact rift with.

Have ring of wealth on your actionbar.
    endangered -> Players capable of attacking you with skull near you.

[​IMG]

Information
    Breaks show only if using pro version of quality divination.
    [​IMG]

Help

If you would like to purchase the bot (1 month permit), please open script bot in RuneMate and click the link Payment website.

When you complete a payment let PayPal redirect you back to my website to get access to a script bot. DO NOT CLOSE PAYPAL UNTIL REDIRECTED.
    If you do not follow this steps I will not give a refund unless there is a mistake on my end.

You can check your time left for each script bot here:

User - yourusername

[​IMG]

If there is anything not clear enough you can ask here and I will add it to the thread.

FAQ
    Why is it so expensive?

- Break handler: alot of work for it
    - Cursed: It can make alot more than what you pay.

Thank you

Recent Reviews

1. madesire
    madesire
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.1
    There are some bugs with cursed energy. Sometimes it fails to convert the cursed energy on a rift. It stands, moves mouse around and doesn't click on the rift waited for a long time to see what will happen but it didn't do anything.. Mobilising armies spot didn't know how it happened but I found my main teleported with spirit tree and standing not cool.. Conclusion it works but better not to leave it alone, I tried 2 times it failed hard both..
  2. ReDuXi
    ReDuXi
    5/5,
    This actually the fastest bot that I've found untill now. Never had any problems. GJ!
  3. Cibermonster
    Cibermonster
    5/5,
    Nov 18th 2016: Bot runs well! No issues in my experience.
  4. Gengsta
    Gengsta
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    The new version includes what has been private for 2-3 months, polished into perfection. I have been using the breakhandler since the first release and it's really amazing.
  5. Legacy2020
    Legacy2020
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    Literally everything you want from a div Script, it deserves a 5 star as its flawless and has got me multiple levels and multiple pets . Made hundreds of mills with this script so far
  6. RandomBot1
    RandomBot1
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.8
    The bot is well scripted and polished. The anti ban is very good and for the most part seems safe to bot for long durations of time. The movement and clicking of wisps could be a little faster however I am very happy. 9/10
  7. idiot cow
    idiot cow
    3/5,
    When this bot works, it works great. Relatively often though it seems to run into a glitch where when the interface that tells you that you have no more space in your inventory, the bot just doesn't click on anything.
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Move the interface sir
  8. iapollo
    iapollo
    5/5,
    This bot deserves 5 stars, i've had an amazing experience.
    Keep it up!
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Thank you
  9. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Amazing bot
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Thank you
  10. Hugo512
    Hugo512
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.7
    Works smoothly, but can be a bit slow sometimes. Also doesn't support Chronicles