Quality Divination 3.2.9.1

Catch 'em all and be the very best!

1. Qosmiof2
    How to use the UI
    [​IMG]

Supports cursed energy conversion as well.

SUGGESTIONS
    - use legacy INTERFACE mode
    - lock chat (so it is not always ready to type)
    - use fixed screen
    - make sure to never run out of rings in bank
    - add your currencies to your pouch

Bot setup guide: Quality Divination AIO
    Moneymaking guide: RS3 - How to make loads of IRL GP with 0 requirements

Set up [BREAK HANDLER]:
    24/7:

min start hour: time of the day when bot can start.
    max start hour: time of the day when bot can start.
    ------- random started between these hours -------

min playtime: minimum hours to bot in that 24 hour period.
    max playtime: maximum hours to bot in that 24 hour period.
    ------- random calculated between these hours -------

Set up [CURSED]:

1. Specify at what amount of energies should the bot bank.
    2. Specify at what HP percent should the bot back off to bank.
    3. Set amount where bot backs off if it is endangered (it will teleport ONLY if you have more or equal than the amount you specified here in your inventory)
    4. Select action to interact rift with.
    5. Breaks are set up automatically. Can run 24/7 as well.

Have ring of wealth on your actionbar AND in your BANK.
    endangered -> Players capable of attacking you with skull near you.

TROUBLE WITH KEY TOKENS:
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. 1r1sh
    1r1sh
    3/5,
    Version: 3.2.8
    I give it a 3/5 because the bot itself worked great. But if you are following the outdated 'guide' on the forums this will get you banned in 24 hrs or less now. The guide was just a cash grab from a bot developer, especially since he hasn't been bothered to edit this so-called guide saying that his method is out-dated and will 100% get you perma-banned.
  2. tobias12321
    tobias12321
    3/5,
    Version: 3.2.8
    For cursed energy, I won't recommend this bot.
    It has been hopping for hours wasted money for that.
    Although I give 3 stars, cause I think it's a great bot to train "normal" divination to lvl 99.
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Can you not report a bug properly?
  3. alonzo morin
    alonzo morin
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.7
    I'm still giving it a 5 but I get a 2 day ban so u might wanna update some where I used for over a month nd I just got the ban
  4. Bill Kooly
    Bill Kooly
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.6
    Made the cash for a bond very quickly! Few tips I have for new users: 1) Do not watch the bot. You will get flustered when you see it get pk'd. 2) I recommend powering to 55 as you get energies 2x as fast and doesn't take long to level. Still going strong :)
  5. kazemanie
    kazemanie
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.5
    Awesome bot, really stable and efficient. Getting me around 7.5k incandescent energy per hour. Reliable break handler helps to keep things safe.
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      That was fast. Thank you
  6. alonzo morin
    alonzo morin
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.4
    awesome script just 1 minor flaw it uses the ring of wealth twice. id like to get my full 4 charges lol its not a big deal though awesome script 5 stars easy :)
  7. lucasjeglic
    lucasjeglic
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.151
    The best bot i ever used, simple setup, yet effective, Its excelent.
  8. shadowhunter
    shadowhunter
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.15
    I was going to give this 4 stars, (I'd give it 4.5 if it was possible) but I didn't wanna be that guy to ruin the 5 star streak. This bot is extremely good, and I recommend it to anybody looking for a divination bot, especially cursed.

However, there a few EXTREMELY MINOR flaws I've found.

1. The bot will typically teleport to the GE twice in one run, therefor using two uses on the ring in one trip, this is not a big deal at all. Although it can cut the length your rings will last in your bank in half. Although you're obviously making way more than you're spending on rings. AND you can just sell back the rings with no uses left.

2. There were a few instances I was 1 banged by pkers and the bot didn't world hop after it died, even though I had world hop set to after every attack.

3. There was ONE time i saw this bot misclick and attack a player while harvesting wisps. I think it was trying to click the wisp and clicked the player by accident. This can be fixed though, simply go into your combat settings and change it so you don't have the ability to attack NPC's or players. And boom problem solved. (Also recommended to turn off auto retaliate, obviously)

That's about it for the cons, again all VERY MINOR. This is an amazing bot, keep up the good work man (:
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Thank you. It will only hop if you have enough energies at the time of the attack. Thats why it didnt teleport too probably.

And bout the rings its intended to do that.

Thanks again
  9. Savior
    Savior
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.14
    I use this bot to get some gp through incandescent energies, 4 accounts have been leveled from 1-95, and ever since have reached 99 while converting memories to energy and remaining unbanned. Very stable bot.
    The only deficit I have to mention, which however would not justify a worse rating, would be that it does not automatically travel to the divine colonies itself, you have to do that yourself.
  10. weasel92
    weasel92
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.14
    Awesome bot! It is my go to bot for doing everything but cursed. Haven't tested on cursed but I'm sure it is fantastic, based on everything else it does!