1. Qosmiof2
    eats anything edible in inventory.
    Doesn't loot.

Recent Reviews

1. magepker728
    magepker728
    4/5,
    Version: 3.1.4
    good bot but clicks on other mobs when in combat. plus we need GUI to compare xp/h plz
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      You can click on skill icons
  2. MattyBoiQ
    MattyBoiQ
    4/5,
    Version: 3.1.3
    Runs very well. Only 2 complaints, both I have witnessed while training at Yaks.

1) Sometimes while fighting a yak, the program will try to switch targets. It will click a different yak 1-3 times, until finally going back to the original yak. This makes the bot very obvious to other players.
    2) Also while fighting yaks (or any other monster that requires little to no food) the bot will stop due to not having any food in the inventory. This has happened even while I am at near full hp.

Other than these two issues, I think this bot is amazing, and I will definitely continue to use!
  3. Nightstuck
    Nightstuck
    5/5,
    Would be awesome if went to take more food out of bank when out of it. "Select food" for example, otherwise best fighting bot out there.
  4. ChexTheHex
    ChexTheHex
    4/5,
    This combat bot works almost perfectly well on every monster. Would love for a banking and picking up loot feature but that's probably asking too much. I give it a solid 4/5!
  5. Lukelsw
    Lukelsw
    5/5,
    Great for what it does. Tracks nearby enemies and slaughters them and pillages their women.
  6. ftronzki
    ftronzki
    5/5,
    Works like a charm, give this man a price!
  7. JiggabooJones420
    JiggabooJones420
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.2
    love the npc sensor to train whatever you want.. gotten str def and att from 70 - 85 each no problems.
  8. julotheking
    julotheking
    4/5,
    Version: 3.1.2
    works perfectly! but a banking option would be GODLIKE. thanks!
  9. cjcog
    cjcog
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.1
    just wish it gave you exp per hour and all that info that other bots do. other than that and the not looting its perfect
  10. Dekaru
    Dekaru
    3/5,
    Version: 3.1.1
    weird bot. sometimes it selects another target before the first target is even dead. also does not loot,bank, or use abilities. I gave 3 stars because it still functions well and does eat food. Overall a decent bot but could use a few tweaks.