1. Qosmiof2
    eats anything edible in inventory.
    Doesn't loot.

Recent Reviews

1. Connect
    Connect
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.6
    being free is the best that is seen .. If you could open the doors to attack those who are inside the houses in the village of the barbarians would be spectacular ..
  2. JorDAN86
    JorDAN86
    1/5,
    Version: 3.1.6
    slower than the previous. Keep spamming attack on monster which someone is fighting with it and spam attack on monster which already dead.
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Okay so when it was working perfectly you did not review it. Now when a bug occured you rated it one star? Cmon bro get your shit together. Use proper thread to report bugs.
  3. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.5
    got me 99 slayer!!!!!!!!!!
  4. dodsy1994
    dodsy1994
    5/5,
    this is literally the best and pretty much the only bot I use, it runs in the varrock sewers flawlessly for hours and occasionally accidentally loots ;p
  5. TuzoCX
    TuzoCX
    5/5,
    Perfect. 1 Month no ban.
  6. ABornWalrus
    ABornWalrus
    4/5,
    I'd give it a 5 but it doesn't recognize barbarians
  7. hazkor
    hazkor
    4/5,
    good but need some bug fix its not auto attack to Sand crabs.
  8. Dylan McKinnen
    Dylan McKinnen
    5/5,
    simple and effective
  9. magepker728
    magepker728
    4/5,
    Version: 3.1.4
    good bot but clicks on other mobs when in combat. plus we need GUI to compare xp/h plz
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      You can click on skill icons
  10. MattyBoiQ
    MattyBoiQ
    4/5,
    Version: 3.1.3
    Runs very well. Only 2 complaints, both I have witnessed while training at Yaks.

1) Sometimes while fighting a yak, the program will try to switch targets. It will click a different yak 1-3 times, until finally going back to the original yak. This makes the bot very obvious to other players.
    2) Also while fighting yaks (or any other monster that requires little to no food) the bot will stop due to not having any food in the inventory. This has happened even while I am at near full hp.

Other than these two issues, I think this bot is amazing, and I will definitely continue to use!