Quality Slayer 2.1.2

#1 Slayer bot

1. Qosmiof2
    [​IMG]

All bug reports -> please post them here: qosmiof2 / SlayerBot / issues — Bitbucket

Guide [Thanks to @wede333]: Quality Slayer

iSlayer

RuneMate's #1 Slayer Bot
    Featuring:
    • Support for 97% of slayer monsters without quest requirements
    • Extensive integration of Playersense and Anti-Pattern techniques to provide unique behaviors to each user!
    • iPrayerFlicking - An option to automatically detect a monster's attack cycle and use prayers to mitigate damage, without losing prayer points!
    • Combat potions, prayer potions, and offensive prayer support to maximize efficiency rates
    • A wide variety of foods for your convenience
    • An intelligent pathing algorithm to take you all across RuneScape to reach tasks
    • Utilizes the newest slayer dungeons for Kalphite and Demon tasks
    • Detects overcrowding during tasks and automatically changes worlds
    • Customizable looting - Choose a value threshold to loot over. The bot will find the price of items on the ground and take them accordingly.
    • Multiple locations for many slayer tasks
      • Safety to fight weaker monsters and avoid dangerous locations
      • Optimal to increase the chance of finishing tasks in one trip.
      • Closest to level to fight monsters close to your combat level.
    Required items:
    1. Camelot teleport
    2. Falador teleport
    3. Lumbridge teleport
    4. Varrock teleport
    5. Dusty key (if you don't have requirements for certain agility shortcuts in Taverly)
    6. Antifire potions
    7. Rope (if you don't have them already in lumby dungeon)
    8. Any lantern that is not bug lantern
    9. Tinderbox
    10. Antipoison
    11. Coins
    12. Waterskins
    13. Ice coolers
    14. Salve graveyard teleport
    15. Amulet of glory
    16. Ring of dueling
    17. Bag of salt
    18. Mort'ton teleport
    19. Games necklace
    21. Slayer or spiny helm (for specific tasks or earmuffs).
    22. Any Axe you can use.

Optional items, better performance:
    20. Slayer ring (for nieve)

Task Support:
    Supported | Untested | Unsupported

Recent Reviews

1. Distortion96
    Distortion96
    2/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    Need to babysit. Does a task then gets stuck talking to an NPC to pay a fare but never does the next step. Or doesnt get another task.. or it just sits in one spot.. multiple times have to restart and waste money. Cannot leave on for more than an hour so might as well just play the game yourself for slayer at this rate.
  2. gianlucca474
    gianlucca474
    1/5,
    bot isnt working and i lost my 0.10 dollar for absolutely nothing wasting time
  3. Thriller
    Thriller
    2/5,
    Bot is bugged and will not grab another task after completion, wasting teleports.
  4. matthew briers
    matthew briers
    2/5,
    Gets stuck sometimes and randomly crashes before the hour is up, charging you again to restart. Roughly working but needs updating, you will need to babysit.
  5. Nickc4737
    Nickc4737
    1/5,
    Barely works. If you are going to use please babysit. I left it to run overnight after babysitting it for a hour, woke up to it walking around edgville looking like a broken bot and people in chat box saying to report me.
  6. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    1/5,
    Tried doing a fire giants task. Turned looting off. The bot proceeded to loot bones and almost got me killed. Dunno if its a glitch, but definitely not happy I just wasted money on this.
  7. barnaclebill
    barnaclebill
    5/5,
    I love the bot. The only thing that bothered me was the bot will use the teleport at edge to get to Ardy. Would hate to get unlucky and lose risk. Anyway I can change that in settings?
  8. Steffenn
    Steffenn
    5/5,
    Works great, is a bit buggy when wanting to go to the Lost City? Doesnt get the staff from bank
  9. oireapzz
    oireapzz
    1/5,
    so broken, tried to run to kourend ended up clicking back and forth between ardougne bank and the bridge to ardougne castle, so i walked it to kourend myself and it started fighting the wrong demon (had lesser demon task tried to fight black demons instead)
    1. Qosmiof2
  10. arthurs
    arthurs
    5/5,
    Absolutely amazing man, The amount of effort put into this script is jaw-dropping. well done.
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Thank you