1. Qosmiof2
    eats anything edible in inventory.
    Doesn't loot.

Recent Reviews

1. Clery
    Clery
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.5
    I cant remove NPCs from the attack list. seems to just target everything around me?
  2. Kekzline
    Kekzline
    5/5,
    Works fine for me!!!
  3. shimeyshim
    shimeyshim
    5/5,
    works great as said b4 for killing things that wont harm you,,, cant get the prayer thing down,,,
  4. cmuff
    cmuff
    4/5,
    i have used this for about 4 days now and it works great for me! I train on a monster that can't hurt me and when the bot misclicks it doesn't effect anything other than picking up random stuff
  5. Nauti
    Nauti
    3/5,
    It is a bit slow at clicking, and often times missclicks and picks up junk from the farming area. The food function is a bit spooky, sometimes it won't work. I kept an eye on it and it failed 2 out of about 8-9 times. On the other hand, this bot does what it says, attacks any npc and eats food(sometimes lol). It is an average bot, and I would recommend using it while you afk, only if, you are killing things that wont harm you.
  6. daan008
    daan008
    5/5,
    great bot for killing cows , at one time it didnt attack any more but next day it was great again , so for a free bot perfect
  7. maranble14
    maranble14
    4/5,
    Does an excellent job of fighting and getting xp. Just needs a few small changes to make it more effective... Would be nice to see it add support for looting/bone burying. Also I think the regenerate ability would be cool too.
  8. livemchief
    livemchief
    5/5,
    More than I expected from a free bot!
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      Thank you
  9. bossness24-7
    bossness24-7
    3/5,
    is there a free bot that banks loot after killing mobs
    1. Qosmiof2
      Author's Response
      This is overview not a thread.
  10. max4186
    max4186
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.3
    Well well well! Where do I begin?

I have used this both for MONTHS, atleast 9 months. I left RS though and have now come back to playing and using this script again. It's working flawlessly other than the fact that attacking feels delayed but that's fine!

Recommend this to anybody.