Quantum Abyss Crafter [SALE] 3.6.3

Make runecrafting great again!

1. RobinPC
    Quantum Abyss Crafter
    Scroll down for more information. The lite version can be found here.

This bot uses code from the Prime Extension API, found here.

Features

- All runes that can be crafted in the Abyss
    - Infinity ethereal outfit support
    - Death handler; Will retrieve all selected pouches and Wilderness sword
    - Break Handler
    - Intelligent Anti-pattern manager that keeps track of your actions and acts accordingly.
    - Small, medium, large and giant pouch support. Bot will fill, withdraw and repair them when needed.
    - Summoning support; Abyssal titan, Abyssal lurker and Abyssal parasite. Renews or summons one when needed.
    - Multiple fail-safes for when the bot is stuck behind an interface.
    - Supports all obstacles; Selects the best one, based on your levels within an acceptable range.
    - The bot uses 'Wilderness sword [1-4]' as teleport method.
    - Anti-pk system that uses "Reflect", "Surge" and "Freedom".
    - Slick and easy to use User Interface.

How to setup?

Layout

• Use Fixed mode, with the oldschool layout preset. Scale your actionbar and chat all the way down. Make sure nothing blocks the actual game view. I do not recommend legacy mode.
    Actionbar
    • Have your 'Wilderness sword [1-4]' on your actionbar. Make sure it is not actionbar 6, and that it has a keybinding.
    • Have "Surge", "Reflect" and "Freedom" on your actionbar if possible. If you do not have the levels for them, the bot will still work, but the anti-pk system won't function as fast as it can be.
    Preset
    • Have your essence and desired pouches in your inventory.
    • Fill up your familiar with essence (only if you use a familiar).
    • Have your wilderness sword equipped
    • Go to your preset menu, and save your preset. Now link this preset with the keybinding "1". Make sure you save your familiar inventory too.
    • Click on the little gear icon next to your recently saved preset.
    • Include your familiar inventory in your preset 1
    Unable to set it up correctly? PM me.

Teleportation
    • This bot uses a wilderness sword for teleportation.
    • If you cannot wield the sword because of your attack level, make sure it is in your inventory.

Death handler
    • This bot will retrieve the pouches that were chosen in the User Interface.
    • Make sure you have a wicked hood in your bank
    • You need at least 250k coins in your money pouch for the death handler to work. Otherwise, the bot will stop.

Please report bugs to me or in the thread before leaving a review. Please give me the chance to fix the issues first.

Recent Reviews

1. goomboss
    goomboss
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.3
    The new updates are visibly apparent. The overall execution is much faster and the interactions with objects is the smoothest it's ever been in this update. Lot of detail had to go into this I'm sure so kudos on another successful build! You'd be hard pressed to find something as effective when it comes to abby crafting.
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much for the kind words! :)
  2. siimaa
    siimaa
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.2
    nice bot and fast helping :)
    1. RobinPC
  3. bigboifry
    bigboifry
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.2
    Best bot i've ever used, perfect
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Appreciate the review !
  4. jukkie
    jukkie
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.1
    Best runecrafting bot I've seen, but the steep price of 0.10/hour together with some minor bugs will require you to babysit the bot otherwise you'll lose some money due to these minor bugs. From the 5$, probably 1.5$ got wasted on crashes or bugs.
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately there is no 'dynamic pricing' yet for bots on the store, therefore I have to balance the price out. You're not only paying for a great moneymaker, but also for a quality product.

I saw that you reported those bugs on the thread, and I'll work on resolving those. If you'd really like a refund, please contact me through PM.
  5. Helvera
    Helvera
    5/5,
    Amazing bot. I noticed how the bot becomes faster the longer you use it which is cool. Made me 70M doing Nature runs getting about 1.8M - 2M p/h botting 5 hours with the built in breaks then actually taking a break at least 2 hours then repeat. The bot sometimes would withdraw from bank then just sits there, but I think that problem occurs because of me not the bot itself.
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Feel free to PM me and I can take a look at your problem.
  6. goomboss
    goomboss
    5/5,
    Bot works like a charm. Only improvement is to remove the suggestion to add the wildy sword to the actionbar. As of the latest patch, the default option is to locate the hellfire bow, NOT edgeville teleport. The way around this is to leave your equipment tab open so the bot will right click to teleport. Not tremendously slower, but until the teleport option is the default again, it should not be placed on the actionbar or the bot gets stuck at the altar. Cheers mate.
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Yes, I was just informed about the change, and an update is waiting in the queue. Should take around 1-2 days.
  7. katalist
    katalist
    5/5,
    I've been botting since the early days, this bot definitely the most realistic I've ever seen!
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Thank you! :)
  8. oLynx588
    oLynx588
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.0
    Works great and acts very human like. Also quick and helpful responses from RobinPC so I could get it running. Would definitely recommend, the profits and xp will pour in!
    1. RobinPC
  9. Timmarus
    Timmarus
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6.0
    Very good, very efficient bot. I've noticed that it's extremely humanlike. Been using it for a few days, and it's already made me a comfy 20m.
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it! :)
  10. Coinbank
    Coinbank
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.4
    Definitely one of the most impressive bots I've used. Very rarely has any issues.
    Very human-like and efficient.
    Great work!
    1. RobinPC
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Happy botting