Quantum Citadel 1.0.0

Helping out both your clan and your own levels!

1. Derk
    Does various tasks within the clan citadel.

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API

Recent Reviews

1. Jonny_
    Jonny_
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Doesn't work at all, I select what I want it to do while standing next to that plot and it just says "Debug" after I hit start.
  2. DiagonBlix
    DiagonBlix
    4/5,
    Works extremely well for what it advertises. My only complaint and reason i gave a 4 rating is that it does not pick up anagogic orts on the floor yet it says that it can in the options.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I appreciate the review, but the not looting anagogic ort is not intended behavior (obviously). I'd rather have you report this as a bug next time instead of leaving a review without giving me the chance to fix it. :/
  3. catalyst.256
    catalyst.256
    3/5,
    It used to work but now it just says debug
  4. CashMoney
    CashMoney
    5/5,
    Never had any problems, stopping when Plot closes or you are capped is a great feature :)
  5. Balance
    Balance
    5/5,
    Good bot.
  6. Crazy Phrog
    Crazy Phrog
    4/5,
    This bot is great it hits all the necessary criteria. I'm giving this four stars for one reason. Whenever the summoning runs out it does not stop the script, instead it simply pauses it. this wouldn't be an issue with a free script but it continues to charge my account without doing anything. I feel like this is unfair and unjust. Why should i continue to be charged for a bot doing nothing?
  7. Johnwaltz
    Johnwaltz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Nice bot, just keep your in-game hud minimal and zoomed out and the bot takes care of the rest flawlessly