Quantum Harps 1.2.2

Play that funky harp-music

1. Derk
    Uses the Prifdinnas harps to gain great crafting experience.

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API

Recent Reviews

1. wvrune
    wvrune
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Great bot! Good way to get harmonic dust.
  2. RobinPC
    RobinPC
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Input stream is null.
  3. mseah001
    mseah001
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This bot got me 99 craft, exp rates around 58k ~ 62k / hr
    92->99 craft got me around 60k harmonic dust leftover + crystal pick/axe
    way to get free 99 craft! Thank you very much!
  4. prcrstntr
    prcrstntr
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Works well. Left it unattended running four hours in a row came back to a 24 hour minor macroing ban. Not sure if it is actually the real culprit though.
  5. jerry tobias sandar
    jerry tobias sandar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    magnifique
  6. wolfboyn757
    wolfboyn757
    5/5,
    Works flawlessly. I like the set offset value to make it appear more human and less like a bot. It gives a random time to "tune" the harp instead of right at the number you set. Usually about 10% to 30% lower than the number you set. This bot has given me lots of harmonic dust while I watch a movie.
  7. HalloMoite
    HalloMoite
    5/5,
    This is completely flawless. After running it from 75-99 crafting, I am yet to see an error. I've run this bot for over 10 hour instances without any problems or bans; all in all, very well done to Derk! And thanks for the levels <3
  8. avelicko
    avelicko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Absolutely perfect bot, well done guys!
  9. Wet Rag
    Wet Rag
    5/5,
    This bot is tuned to perfection!
  10. Ramfoc
    Ramfoc
    5/5,
    Tested the PI harps script again. The option to choose which harp to use is great! I like the sleeping option. If you set your re-click at 10%, and you add sleeping, it will re-click the harp from 10% up to 40%.

The script is good overall, works perfectly as I watched it for an hour straight before going to bed, and letting it run for 8 hours. Everything is good except 2 minor exceptions.

The "set offset" options, the ones that let you confirm your settings, are not on screen, and I did not notice that right away, making me wonder why the bot was frozen.

Second, once I set the toggled "set offset" the script took about 40-50 seconds to begin working. I thought it was not going to work, however, once the script began running, it ran fine.

still would rate 5/5 because those minor exceptions i mentioned, are, as i said, minor.