Quantum Invention 1.1.3

Gather your invention resources here!

1. Derk
    Grinds down all items in your inventory down for invention resources.

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API

Recent Reviews

1. Calcifer
    Calcifer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    It works fine. It's a little slow and sometimes it will bug out and it takes a couple of seconds to disassemble the item. Other than that, it works fine.

Just a note, I only used this to disassemble Maple logs. I don't know how good it is when it disassembles multiple items in your inventory.

Also make sure your inventory and magic tab are both visible in your screen. Keep both tabs separate. For me, I placed both my tabs in the center of my screen.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      The inventory destroying option should work fine, tested it myself. Thanks for the feedback, the slowness is implemented to simulate human behavior. A bit of slowness only decreases ban-chances.
  2. wolfboyn757
    wolfboyn757
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    At first I had a direct problem with the poor instructions on this bot. Now the author has rewritten the instructions on how to execute the bot. It works flawlessly. Over 100k items disassembled into components with this bot so far thanks to the author.

In order to get it to function you will need the inventory window and the magic window set with the invention button present on the screen at the same time. Then just look for a place to hide where no one can report you and disassemble away.

Helped me make over 120m already.
  3. Gnarrr420
    Gnarrr420
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    :) Thank you very much kind sir
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      You're welcome. :)