1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Wintertodt 1.2.9

Begone Winterthot!

1. Derk
    ~Defeats the Wintertodt boss for you!

This isn't the first Wintertodt bot, but it is the best one. The aim is to simplify the setup and let the bot think for itself.

A few features:
    • Intelligent burning to get your 500 points secured quickly
    • Intelligent eating (eating to full after the game ends and save food when mid-game
    • Repairing, lighting and burning bruma support
    • Fletching support
    • Idling in lobby if you're out of food but above 500 points to still get your loot crate
    • Very easy setup: only 3 options to pick, the bot does the rest for you!
    Start the bot with your favorite warm clothing equiped, including an axe. Also have a tinderbox, knife and hammer in your inventory to light, fletch and repair.

Recent Reviews

1. brendan northey
    brendan northey
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    just clicks to go inside wintertodt then clicks out to leave, constantly, had the bot running for 5 minutes and this is all it did, wasted my 8 cents
  2. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    4/5,
    Works fine, but very bot-like behavior in some situations (will spamclick brazier even when pyromancer is dead)
  3. speedyTRMA
    speedyTRMA
    1/5,
    garbage killed my hcim that ive been working on for 1.5 years thanks for ruinging all my hard work......
  4. bagelbau
    bagelbau
    1/5,
    doesn't have cake as food source, bot gets stuck and dies
  5. woddlefoddle
    woddlefoddle
    1/5,
    suicide and get stuck simulator
  6. WJB
    WJB
    4/5,
    I did a run to see if it worked and it seemed fine. But no cake as a food option was kind of a shocker since its one of the main foods for ironmen wt grinds
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I will add it :)
  7. Jhinn
    Jhinn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Quantum never disappoints. Got me 99 smithing within a week. Thanks, Derk!
  8. Shumbo
    Shumbo
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Trash bot... After the first attempt refused to eat and killed my HCIM...
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Please leave bug reports before reviewing a bot. Obviously not eating is not intended behavior...
  9. Gas
    Gas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    works well. sometimes it might be seen as clearly a bot since it had trouble finding the bank a few times, but if babysat it works really well. nice work !