Quantum Woodcutting 1.8.24

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Quantum Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API
    Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Reviews

1. CapaxInf
    CapaxInf
    4/5,
    Version: 1.8.24
    Great bot and everything.
    One tweak needed; Menaphos imperial deposit box by the Acadia trees doesn't work. Just stands by the deposit box and doesn't do anything.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I can't really test this anymore as I have the chest bank unlocked instead of the deposit box :/
  2. jordenlee1
    jordenlee1
    4/5,
    Honestly works great, but it seems to log out very very often at woodcutting guild whilst cutting magic trees.
  3. vorby
    vorby
    4/5,
    It's fantastic. The only problem I've noticed is that my character will randomly get stuck by the Falador East Bank. He just pins himself against the wall outside the bank. Moving him anywhere solves this and it only happens once every few hours on average. Still though, it's a bit annoying if I'm running the bot for hours unattended as I come back and have no idea how long he's been stuck for. Maybe add some code to make the character walk to a random position on the screen if he's been stuck in the same place for more than 30 seconds?

Anyways though good bot. I've been running it for hours and still not banned.
  4. vorbi
    vorbi
    5/5,
    excellent bot.
    Small tweek: Falador west bank doesn't work. East works fine tho
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I will test this out myself :)
  5. thomas butler
    thomas butler
    5/5,
    v good use in moderation
  6. Jack Gorman
    Jack Gorman
    3/5,
    So far so good, did run into a problem when I started using it though.
    For whatever reason when using Lumbridge bank the character will go upstairs, bank the logs but then refuse to go downstairs. I've fixed this just by selecting Draynor bank instead of Lumbridge, but it'd be good to fix the Lumbridge bank.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Sadly this is a limitation of the current webwalking. I am trying to get @cloud to fix this :)
  7. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    5/5,
    great and simple wc
  8. ElSavadorDelPuta
    ElSavadorDelPuta
    5/5,
    Worked Well For 16 hours Straight I Just Logged Out Gonna Give More Reviews on Whats going to happen tomorrow went from 1 to 66 wc and level a couple more stats with a couple decent App SHOUT OUT to : Mak Fighter / Quantum Woodcutting / Regal Mining
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Let me know if there's anything missing in the bot :)
  9. Mitcherd
    Mitcherd
    4/5,
    Bot works great outside of Lumbrige. When botting in Lumbridge it has trouble with banking in the castle and getting back to the wc spot.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Sadly this is out of my control, the webpath is not yet good enough to handle the way to the Lumbridge bank in the castle.
  10. auxi
    auxi
    5/5,
    Este es un gran bot de corte de madera. 10/10, hecho por un 10/10 autor y persona
    1. Derk