Quantum Woodcutting 1.1.4

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Celestial Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API
    Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Kingarcher77
    Kingarcher77
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    received a 2 day ban using this last night. non human like movements towards the bank. off clicks and goes back to the bank
  2. cheeznuts
    cheeznuts
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    I use this for Catherby yews and it works great. Only bot on here I know of that works with dragon ax in inventory
  3. Mandrew1991
    Mandrew1991
    4/5,
    This bot works very well in the Falador yew location. ONE complaint though which is something that I think needs imediate attention if possible is that when the bot is banking it gets stuck outside the bank trying to bank with the banker. Maybe if it were coded to use the booth or walk all the way into the bank first that might fix the issue. Other than that it works lovely.
  4. HyperHacks18
    HyperHacks18
    2/5,
    Lumbridge tree cutting is terrible 1 log per 2 minutes. doesn't do anything stands around and litterally doesn't bank at the closest bank ( lumbridge castle )
  5. D_Diesel420
    D_Diesel420
    3/5,
    Overall not a bad script, definitely not the worst I've come across. I was a little urked at the fact that i set it up to cut willows in Port Sarim and bank at closest bank and went to run a few errands. Upon my return it was standing in the middle of Lumby Crater "walking to bank" for 3 hrs+ (it never made it). Now mind you i figured out that it will go as far as to Home Tele to bank at any other NAME SPECIFIED bank. Other than that it could be a little more fluid in its action the mapping is a little slow. But overall you got the starts of a damn good script.
  6. xinzoe
    xinzoe
    4/5,
    Nice script, went beyond my expectations. Even uses dragon axe spec lol. Any chance u can add in castle wars banking option for teak logs with ring of dueling?
  7. LordGiygas
    LordGiygas
    4/5,
    Very well made Bot. Had trouble trying to cut Yews down in GE but works in Falador. But besides Yews this thing works like a charm!
  8. L2PK
    L2PK
    5/5,
    Used the 1-60 F2P feature on a fresh account it got stuck walking to trees once but other than that it was flawless. No bans using only a bronze axe lol
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      The walking is broken because of a client issue.
  9. kalamees22
    kalamees22
    2/5,
    + easy to use
    + nice statistics
    + pretty reliable

- 2 days and perm ban (botted for about 4h per day)
    - slow (it takes too long time to select a tree)
  10. cc11
    cc11
    4/5,
    this is overall a good bot, the only problem i found is it gets stuck "Walking to tree's" at the woodcutting guild for redwoods and it never actually cuts the tree.