Quantum Woodcutting 2.0.2

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Quantum Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API
    waffel, Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Reviews

1. maveli36
    maveli36
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    Other than me getting banned within the 3rd day .. Everything was good ... It just needs a section that you can put it to log off & log back on within a customable amount of time/hours.. So it could be realistic & less possibility of ban. But, like I said everything good besides that I got temp banneds for 24 hrs..
  2. adebisi
    adebisi
    5/5,
    work 5/5
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      thank 5/5
  3. Malcomx3
    Malcomx3
    5/5,
    i found a major problem with this bot and would like to share it here. i came back to my computer and noticed my character was completely naked with no axe in his hand spamming a tree. luckily i caught it fast enough so it did not result in any bans. my chat suggested i was spamming one tree for about 10-12 times with no axe. i suspect since i wasnt wearing any armor this bot instead of depositing inventory, missclicked and deposited everything into the bank, including all worn gear. other than that i havent had any problems. still 5 starts.... people who complain they got banned probably got this happened to them
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I hope you understand I cannot do anything about this. I'm using the implementation that Runemate offers me to interact with the bank. Missclicks are not something I can solve. At best I could stop the bot if no axe is in inventory or equipment.
  4. Gratat12
    Gratat12
    4/5,
    Greatest free bot. No issues so far, except it doesnt lot nests even if you mark it on the options
  5. Gyamer
    Gyamer
    5/5,
    excellent, simple power chopping.
  6. PRaeda
    PRaeda
    1/5,
    banned within 30 minutes of using, cutting maples at seers.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      dick gold
  7. DylanSkibbly
    DylanSkibbly
    5/5,
    works great best free bot ive seen but still needs a little work just a little slow
  8. homealonetwo
    homealonetwo
    4/5,
    Pretty great. Chops magics at wc guild no problem. Can run for a day straight with no issues.

The only problem is if you don't have your axe equipped and it's in your inventory (ie not 60 atk for dragon axe), the bot will bank the axe sometimes and proceed to click on trees with no axe until you interrupt it
  9. Povilas420
    Povilas420
    4/5,
    Still learning
  10. mr.poopybutthole
    mr.poopybutthole
    4/5,
    transit is very buggy and i selected the closest bank option and it took me into the wilddy but other than that it worked great for two days