Quantum Woodcutting 1.0.3

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Celestial Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)
    Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Gaurav chandra
    Gaurav chandra
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    It was an amazing bot. But now it has got some problem while banking in the woodcutting guild. Once the inventory is full, it runs in random direction. Plz fix this.
  2. avilokimchi
    avilokimchi
    4/5,
    i found the powerleveling the most useful, got lv 60 overnight. however banking has some problems. im trying to cut yews and bank at edgeville. after full invent, it runs across river instead of going to bank
  3. DeathPro
    DeathPro
    3/5,
    It was working fine till today, I'm facing same issues with waynee1993. Bot wouldn't bank in the logs and wanders around the world.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Ok how about you read my response to that review too before placing yours.
  4. waynee1993
    waynee1993
    5/5,
    bot was working perfect for the last week, but today it started acting up, once It cuts a full load of logs, I just keep running all over the map and he wont bank.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Client issue.
  5. fahim1024
    fahim1024
    4/5,
    I've been cutting Magic Trees and these work great. My problem, however, is with the Redwoods. It will say *Climbing Ladder* and it climbs the Ladder. But when it gets right next to the Redwood tree, it says *Walking to Tree* and never ends up actually cutting the tree. It just stays there and then when I get auto logged, it logs me back in and just keeps me idle the entire time. This bot is great, its just that this Redwood glitch really irritates me.
  6. Entranced
    Entranced
    1/5,
    it just stands there it doesnt even try to cut trees why is this ?
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Ok nice this review really helps me improve the bot. 10/10 review would shoot myself in the head again.
  7. sora420k
    sora420k
    5/5,
    great bot. seers village could be fixed more with banking from the south magic trees . able to bot up to 15 20 hours a day without ban for about the past month. once you reach 25 hours it gets sketchy. all in all life saver and the best thanks.
  8. al3in98
    al3in98
    5/5,
    Fking awsome bot botting for 6 hours daily no ban
  9. samlee98
    samlee98
    3/5,
    please seers village walls...
  10. maikel456
    maikel456
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    One thing needs to be fixed: When you cut maple logs in Seers Village, and you want to bank them there, the bot will get stuck on a wall.