Quantum Woodcutting 1.8.24

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Quantum Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API
    Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Sariel
    Sariel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8.24
    So far so good
  2. crash.test.tei
    crash.test.tei
    5/5,
    Works excellent, has gotten me from lvl 20 to 91 without incident. Account is active and not even close to a ban. Use common sense and don't bot in the busiest place and you'll be fine. If you decide to bot the GE Yews you deserve a ban, survival of the fittest dictates so.
  3. tbubs1598
    tbubs1598
    4/5,
    I love this program, but I seem to have issues where the bot will just stand there after filling the bag with wood. doesn't seem to want to run to the bank, any help with this would be outstanding, but just having it cut trees and fill the bag is a huge bonus. thank you so much!
  4. Anoy
    Anoy
    5/5,
    Seems to work after about 2000 logs (in about 1 to 3 hour at a time shifts)
  5. Chris Morales
    Chris Morales
    5/5,
    Love this bot 10/10 and i havent got banned !!!
  6. JAMESCH
    JAMESCH
    1/5,
    gg perma banned - but maybe Varrock is a bad place to try this one... idk... penis
  7. Meowmix1
    Meowmix1
    2/5,
    The bot keeps getting stuck opening and closing the inventory. Im cutting yew and banking in catherby, and once I get a full inventory it just sits there and opens/closes the inventory until I walk it over to the bank and deposit the logs. Any tips on how I can make this bot work?
  8. Mama2121
    Mama2121
    1/5,
    BANNED - account got banned after 3 days of 6 hours of cutting Yew trees. be careful.
  9. Fabreze
    Fabreze
    5/5,
    99 wc at guild on magics ez
  10. Affablegull1911
    Affablegull1911
    2/5,
    won't leave bank after depositing logs. wonders off from the selected areas too. often drops logs where standing instead of banking