Quantum Woodcutting 1.1.7

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Celestial Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API
    Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Updates

1. Quantum Woodcutting v1.1.7 Released!
  2. Quantum Woodcutting v1.1.7 Released!
  3. Quantum Woodcutting v1.1.7 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Retsuko
    Retsuko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    worked for 7 hours straight 10/10
  2. Baguvx
    Baguvx
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Doesnt start to cut willow in draynor. I start the bot and does absolutely nothing
  3. HoneyBadger6624
    HoneyBadger6624
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    It's been working fine without any problems so far :) The selection could be a bit better though
  4. calzune91
    calzune91
    4/5,
    Doesnt cut maple trees in seers village. (gets stuck inthe bank)
  5. Spails
    Spails
    1/5,
    The program always ends up getting my player killed within the first 5 seconds of starting the program. I have yet to get a full inventory of logs.
  6. suema
    suema
    5/5,
    Great bot, got my wc 40 to 90. Only problem is , this bot dont cut redwoods.
  7. staffix
    staffix
    5/5,
    Works flawlessly, did 8 hours at the wc guild cutting yews without any issues what so ever :)
  8. Jswag
    Jswag
    5/5,
    Great bot runs into issue when using urns will get stuck at bank otherwise perfect.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I will add urn support soon™
  9. marvicle
    marvicle
    5/5,
    :D
  10. ellmelia
    ellmelia
    4/5,
    I like this bot very much and use it a good few hours every day. I have not got the the point of wanting to cut magics but whenever i go to cut the magics at mage arena and use Duel arena bank, the bot will not cut the magics. Dunno if its a bug or whatever. Apart from this, no problems whatsoever!