QuickMasterFarmer Lite 1.0.4

Fastest Master Farmer Thiever in town!

1. Hyperion
    QuickMasterFarmer Lite
    Available on the Bot Store.

Features
    • Multiple locations: Draynor Village, Ardougne, Zeah.
    • Smart pickpocketing: efficient yet randomized style for each user.
    • Combat escaping (recommended to wear a bow with no arrows for better rates)
    • Support for multiple foods.
    • Heals at bank if food amount is not set (it will use the selected food).
    • Drops junk seeds and items to avoid banking (supports shift dropping if enabled).
    • Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Bran01
    Bran01
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Not sure where to start...
    Zeah doesn't work at all. Both other locations if starting from the farmer pickpockets until your inventory is full then stops. Doesn't drop anything, it just stands still. This bot doesn't support using jug of wines either. Can fix the review after an update.
  2. Thijs Pols
    Thijs Pols
    1/5,
    Wanted to pickpocket in ZEAH but just walks towards nowhere and does nothing
  3. awesomecrispy
    awesomecrispy
    1/5,
    Doesn't work..gets stuck on bank, closes and opens bank window and doesn't return to farmers
  4. Leall
    Leall
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Ami only lasted me one hour
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Of course, its a lite version lol.
  5. michaeltf
    michaeltf
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    doesn't work
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Sorry, can't read minds. You'll have to provide more information about what's not working.
  6. wezzu
    wezzu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Running over 30 hours straight, no problems.
  7. SilverNova
    SilverNova
    4/5,
    Bot is great with very nice speed, but for some reason the bot has problems when banking. Takes like 7-8 minutes after it walks to the Ardougne bank and has taken out Tuna to make it's way back. It stands for like 5minutes and then clicks a tile and stands a very long period fof time without any actions. Would give 5 stars if this was fixed.
  8. Fatboy61
    Fatboy61
    5/5,
    Fantastic bot, great speed. Would appreciate if the low value seeds were added to the drop table automatically so I don't have to do that every startup. Also Jug of Wine and Dodgy Necklace would be great!
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'll add support for wines and I'm working on implementing dodgy necklaces.
  9. PurpleFish1231
    PurpleFish1231
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Does not work very well at master farmer, just spam clicks the ground for me. and does not run away from combat. only pickpockets for a few seconds and spam click unfortunately. :(
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Haven't seen that happen before. Can you send me the log? Also make sure that you did not modify the "Maximum Framerate (OSRS)" option in the runemate client because it might fail to register some actions.
  10. splewge
    splewge
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Great script no bugs & very smooth. I would of honestly given this script a 5/5 but I think it would be worth it once a dodgy necklace option is available. Cheers!
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Coming soon!