Available on the Bot Store.
- Multiple locations: Draynor Village, Ardougne, Zeah.
- Smart pickpocketing: efficient yet randomized style for each user.
- Combat escaping (recommended to wear a bow with no arrows for better rates)
- Support for multiple foods.
- Heals at bank if food amount is not set (it will use the selected food).
- Drops junk seeds and items to avoid banking (supports shift dropping if enabled).
- Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs.
QuickMasterFarmer PRO 1.0.4
Fastest Master Farmer Thiever in town!
- QuickMasterFarmer PRO v1.0.4 Released! Mar 6, 2019
For a premium bot, it's essentially useless.
Basically all it does is click Master Farmer and eat when needed.
I tried a few different settings and could never get it to bank, it just dropped all the seeds whenever the inventory was full, making it pretty useless for master farmer.
Hi! Just started using this bot, and i'd like like to say it's a very good one! Surprised there is not as many reviews or people trying it. :) The bot clicks quickly, dismisses random events, and is a smart clicker(does not click when stunned). I rated it 4/5 for now because it is missing some features I'd love to see in a master farmer bot -- use of dodgy necklaces, camera movement, little bit more precise clicking(sometimes it does not hit the farmer) and wine support. :)
Please keep updating and this will easily be the best one on the market!
I also get a bit confused as to why my seeds per hour is 7.6K---but i am guessing it is because it is calculating the TOTAL amount of seeds from each pick, example: 7 barley seeds, 2 onion seeds, etc-which is fine!
I've been using this bot for a while now and it's the best thieving bot so far in my opinion with the exception of a few flaws. Here's a list of my pros and cons:
-Works fast and simple to use
-Has no problem eating when HP is around 60%
-Drops (sometimes) and deposits seeds with ease
-Withdraws food with no problems so far
-Changing the seed keep/drop list seems to have little to no effect
-When starting the bot with no food in your inventory, it will still run to the Master Farmer
-There are times where the bot will not drop unwanted seeds or it will try to drop valuable seeds
-The bot has trouble clicking on the Master Farmer when it moves a lot
-Needs Dodgy Necklace support
-An option to choose what percentage to eat would be ideal
-When you run out of food the bot will open and close the bank