Available on the Bot Store.
- Multiple locations: Draynor Village, Ardougne, Zeah.
- Smart pickpocketing: efficient yet randomized style for each user.
- Combat escaping (recommended to wear a bow with no arrows for better rates)
- Support for multiple foods.
- Heals at bank if food amount is not set (it will use the selected food).
- Drops junk seeds and items to avoid banking (supports shift dropping if enabled).
- Advanced break handler, which generates different breaks for each user and persists them across runs.
QuickMasterFarmer PRO 1.0.4
Fastest Master Farmer Thiever in town!
- QuickMasterFarmer PRO v1.0.4 Released! Mar 6, 2019
Hi! Just started using this bot, and i'd like like to say it's a very good one! Surprised there is not as many reviews or people trying it. :) The bot clicks quickly, dismisses random events, and is a smart clicker(does not click when stunned). I rated it 4/5 for now because it is missing some features I'd love to see in a master farmer bot -- use of dodgy necklaces, camera movement, little bit more precise clicking(sometimes it does not hit the farmer) and wine support. :)
Please keep updating and this will easily be the best one on the market!
I also get a bit confused as to why my seeds per hour is 7.6K---but i am guessing it is because it is calculating the TOTAL amount of seeds from each pick, example: 7 barley seeds, 2 onion seeds, etc-which is fine!
I've been using this bot for a while now and it's the best thieving bot so far in my opinion with the exception of a few flaws. Here's a list of my pros and cons:
-Works fast and simple to use
-Has no problem eating when HP is around 60%
-Drops (sometimes) and deposits seeds with ease
-Withdraws food with no problems so far
-Changing the seed keep/drop list seems to have little to no effect
-When starting the bot with no food in your inventory, it will still run to the Master Farmer
-There are times where the bot will not drop unwanted seeds or it will try to drop valuable seeds
-The bot has trouble clicking on the Master Farmer when it moves a lot
-Needs Dodgy Necklace support
-An option to choose what percentage to eat would be ideal
-When you run out of food the bot will open and close the bank