QuickMotherlode 1.1.10

Getting Prospectors Kit has never been easier!

1. Hyperion
    Features

• Supports multiple areas: West, South, East, and Upper level
    • Option to empty sack after each inventory or after it gets full
    • Supports Sack double-size upgrade
    • Dragon Pickaxe special attacks
    • Tunnel shortcut support

Recent Reviews

1. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.10
    works pretty great on lower levels
  2. Dylanl201
    Dylanl201
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.10
    it works well but auto logs out if your not at your computer overall its great but if you can fix that i would rate it a 5
  3. SilenceP44
    SilenceP44
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.9
    Gets stuck sometimes when trying to retrieve ores from sack, I suspect this is due that you are not using varbits and that the bot thinks there are ores in the sack.
  4. RXkiller
    RXkiller
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Works great, choose where you want to go and it does it, a bit finicky when it comes to the rockfall, but it gets past it. Only complaint is when the inventory is full the bot will go and bank, but the 2nd run through he goes to bank, puts it in and then just closes it and stands there.... not sure why but if you could tell me any fixes that would be awesome
  5. FeelThatWay
    FeelThatWay
    3/5,
    It works, and I have used it for extended periods of time. I am happy it is free. However, sometimes it will get stuck near rockfalls (specifically in the west area) and this is very bot-like behavior, which makes me extremely nervous to use this.
  6. Protomans
    Protomans
    1/5,
    Very botlike, don't use.
  7. szechuan_Sos
    szechuan_Sos
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Seems to have great foundation. However, it seems as though the bot only works the reduced frame when playing. The bot is also unable to climb up and down the ladder, but mines and deposits flawlessly. Thanks!
  8. gaur chandra
    gaur chandra
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    its not working even after the update.
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Then why not post on the thread with the bots log when it gets stuck?
  9. Dat2Russian
    Dat2Russian
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Does a great job mining the west side of motherlode. Without any flaws. fixes the wheels when needed and drops the hammer to pick up the rest of the ore from the sack. The bot does misclick every once in a while when walking back but does a great job getting back on track.
  10. soundproof1
    soundproof1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Great work here, only issue is the upper area. It can't find the down ladder most of the time. it's like 5-10 pixels off the ladder every time. occasionally gets it right but thats 1/5 times. 5 stars since that's the only issue