QuickMotherlode 1.1.3

Getting Prospectors Kit has never been easier!

1. Hyperion
    Features

• Supports multiple areas: West, South, East, and Upper level
    • Option to empty sack after each inventory or after it gets full
    • Supports Sack double-size upgrade
    • Dragon Pickaxe special attacks
    • Tunnel shortcut support

Recent Updates

1. QuickMotherlode v1.1.3 Released!
  2. QuickMotherlode v1.1.2 Released!
  3. QuickMotherlode v1.1.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. WolffyDK
    WolffyDK
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Its worked fine for some days ago, but now it just go random places
  2. Halotacticks59
    Halotacticks59
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Great bot for every mining spot in the Motherlode mine except for the upper area. For some reason the Bot can easily climb the ladder to get up to the upper area, but when it has a full pack it cant find the ladder to climb down and just gets stuck up there.
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      I am aware of this issue and it will be fixed in next update.
  3. jakers229
    jakers229
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Works great actually probably one to the better free bots on this site so far.

I did though run into a bug, I think.
    I had the small chance of levelling up on the final 28 inventory slot of paydirt. I guess when that happened the bot clicked the map to run towards the cleaner at the same time but since I also leveled up at the same time I guess I just stood still and the bot froze. Had to pause and click to continue on the level up and unpaused then the bot was back to normal.

works great other than that
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Do you still have the log when this happened? I think I know what could cause this.
  4. Asmodeus6969
    Asmodeus6969
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Keep up the great work man!
  5. Billy22
    Billy22
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    MInes pretty well throughout the motherlode mine except it has difficulty going up the ladder to the upper level and takes a while between loads
    1. Hyperion
      Author's Response
      Thank you for letting me know. Next update fixes a couple of bugs and has some performance improvements so let me know how that runs when it gets released.
  6. Cloud
    Cloud
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    It mines throughout the motherlode mine fantastically. I mainly used it in the southern area and it intelligently decided when to use the south east corner, when to use the area in the center of the southern area, etc.