QuickMotherlode 1.1.12

Getting Prospectors Kit has never been easier!

1. Hyperion
    Features

• Supports multiple areas: West, South, East, and Upper level
    • Option to empty sack after each inventory or after it gets full
    • Supports Sack double-size upgrade
    • Dragon Pickaxe special attacks
    • Tunnel shortcut support
    Siren likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. IKOU
    IKOU
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.12
    bot works fine, does the job. need some perfection tho but because its free i guess this will do. i have lots of delays between mining ore veins/rockfalls
  2. seymor butts
    seymor butts
    4/5,
    great script however, sometimes doesn't mine rockfalls and logs you out
  3. Antrax233
    Antrax233
    4/5,
    Please can you correct the climb the ladder.
  4. Dash Mcgreedy
    Dash Mcgreedy
    2/5,
    The bot keeps getting stuck on the ladder and you always have to be there to make it unstuck
  5. vaj_punisher
    vaj_punisher
    5/5,
    For a free motherlode bot this is excellent, running it on south side now for hours with almost no issues. Sometimes it will start incorrectly and have issues banking after the first inventory, but a simple restart will fix this and have it running perfectly for hours, great bot!
  6. Curtis93
    Curtis93
    4/5,
    Have been running for about 4 hours now no problems idk what these other people are talking about, only thing is that it's a little slow banking but other than that gold. Id pay good monies for a bot like this.
  7. minecraftas
    minecraftas
    2/5,
    Very slow bot, always gets stuck. Does the job but poorly.
  8. spectrematic
    spectrematic
    2/5,
    It runs decent enough if you get it just right, but it's very fragile.
    You can't select the upper area, because the bot may take half an hour to successfully click the ladder. Also, if you disconnect at any point - it trips out and gets stuck. I find my account sitting in front of a rock fall for hours, or in front of the sack. If it was a bit more robust, it would jump to 4 or 5 stars.
  9. fatlard5000
    fatlard5000
    4/5,
    Gets stuck on rockfall sometimes; either doesn't mine it or just waits for it to fall then mines it and then waits again basically a never ending loop. Other than that it seems like a good script thanks!
  10. OlgaMaster91
    OlgaMaster91
    1/5,
    After the bot has deposited into the bank, its just staying at the pick up place.