Qve AbyssCamper 1.2.3

Gets massive experience in combat skills.

1. qverkk
    Afks in abyss for insane experience. Supports magic, ranged and melee.

Uses abilities for melee and ranged. For magic it's designed to use legacy mode + ancient spells, but you can enable revolution++ so it will automaticly trigger threshold and ultimate abilities.

Guide :
    Start in abyss
    Set start and reset positions
    Enable ability cooldown text

Recent Reviews

1. ChloeM
    ChloeM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Does what it says on tin
  2. infectious
    infectious
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    I give this a bot a solid 4 out of 5 if you're trying to level up meele/ranged, but it does not work with magic what so ever which is very disappointing.
  3. its_Jonny
    its_Jonny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Once again another amazing bot by Qve. The prayer flick for soul split is amazing, I was there for 6 hours on one inventory using bandos and I only drank 2 1/2 prayer pots because of how well the prayer flick works. No food used.

Hands down best abyss bot on the market, and 6 hours only cost me $0.49
    https://gyazo.com/e5b7c9c637816063ceaf20ef03a7396e
  4. Pennywise
    Pennywise
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    I've always really enjoyed this script, but now it's stopping after 30 minutes of use
  5. Quinnn
    Quinnn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Can't tell you how many times I've used this bot, got melee multiple 99's across multiple accounts over the years. Great bot.
  6. Cent
    Cent
    5/5,
    Thank you Qverkk for this amazing bot! It works really nicely. Worth every penny! :-)
  7. darth6balls
    darth6balls
    5/5,
    Got me from 90-99 Attack in a matter of 4 hours... Im 99 in Attack, Strength, and Defense because of this bot in THREE DAYS. Using it for 99 magic next!!! 100% safe so far, only thing is the "do not move from start (attack tile) if you have a sweet spot you like, doesn't always work, but it always keeps you in a 3 x 3 area, which is almost better and more human like than using the same coordinates over and over. Best combat XP bot i've ever used, and the last one you'll ever need.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Glad that you like it :D and the bot is already designed to just come into the 3x3 area, as i though it would be pretty bad to just walk into the same tile over and over. A bit of randomization never hurts :D good luck on next skills!
  8. NYCowboy
    NYCowboy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Used this to get to 99 def, and plan on using it for the rest of combat 99s!
  9. Vahtos
    Vahtos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Excellent bot, well worth the $0.07/hr. I'm getting over 500k xp/hr. It runs very smoothly.
  10. kazemanie
    kazemanie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Perfect bot, works flawlessly when set up correctly. Worked fantastic over double XP weekend to get me some serious invention gains.