1. qverkk
    Smelts bars, silver and gold jewellery.
    biggerbaz likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. hd2008
    hd2008
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Such a great script please update!!!! gets stuck sometimes finding bank in alkharid
  2. Chrono194
    Chrono194
    2/5,
    it does its job but barely tried to turn off running to solve the problem of my character getting stuck in walls but the bot just turned the setting back on
  3. Pommy523
    Pommy523
    5/5,
    Does what is says on the tin, bot like movement however no ban 10+ hours
  4. broom wc
    broom wc
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Needs to be "smoother", it seems just like a mouse recorder, very botty, no wonder everyone gets banned using it. Please fix the script or take it down.
  5. SionSono
    SionSono
    1/5,
    Please take this down. Worst walking pattern ever. and got me banned in just one hour of using!
  6. fancylivin
    fancylivin
    2/5,
    Walking need to be smoother in edgeville
  7. Beavis
    Beavis
    2/5,
    Very "botty" walking paterns. For example in Edgeville bot keeps on stopping midway from bank to furnace and doesnt click on furnace unless it's one square away from it. Same thing happens when walking back. A simple click from banking spot right on furnace would solve this.
  8. hyuny
    hyuny
    2/5,
    Got me from 97 to 98 crafting, however, recently it's been absolutely terrible. Ran it for 22 hours and it only managed to make less than 600 items LOL. Also clicks in really strange places and patterns which makes you look ultra suspicious, like running outside of the furnace area, taking extremely long and weird routes to the bank, etc
  9. MarCrazy
    MarCrazy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    In the past week, I've had two accounts banned after using this bot. Less than 6 hour runs. One account had a Total Level of almost 1,100. The other was a Level 3 I started to test this bot again. The Xp is great, the money is good and I guess, so is the ban rate. Be careful guys.
  10. B0nzz
    B0nzz
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Out of mould, out of gold bars. Pretty useless this way