Qve AIOFighter 0.2.9

Npc's gotta die.

1. qverkk
    This bot uses Pathing provided by Prime API, from the Prime API Extensions

Fights any monster and probably banks.

1. For banking or teleporting out, must have Varrock or Falador teleport tab, or any other that has an option "Break".
    2. To start the bot, you must at least select area where you will be fighting and an NPC to attack.
    3. To add NPC's to attack, first you need to add actions to the list below, then refresh NPC list, and add it.
    4. Banking is in testing mode, please report bugs
    5. For pathing to X monster, please write on thread what monster needs to be added and where does the bot need to walk.
    6. Soul Split is activated only by the icon in the Action Bar, so please have that in mind.
    7. Please set your auto retaliate on for this bot. (with v0.0.20 possible to work without auto retaliate, please test)
    8. Works best with Revolution.
    9. It will use any food that has an option "Eat".
    10. For high alch, please move the icon to actionbar and have minimum 5 fire runes and 1 nature rune in inventory.
    11. If you want to change spot, monsters etc, make sure to go to General tab, and update your position!!!
    12. Use EOC interface for abilities etc to work! It won't activate SS on legacy interface with EOC abilities etc. Everything EOC please!

Hope you guys will enjoy this bot and help me with your feedback!!

v0.0.20:
    - fixed a problem causing not alching items on OSRS
    - made the bot more reliable, will attack first the npc's attacking us, abilities will no longer break our target

v0.0.18:
    - minor fixes

v0.0.17:
    - added faster ability selection if you have Cooldown enabled (Esc -> Interfaces -> Toggle ability cooldown timer)

v0.0.16:
    - added a checkbox to determine for item containing names, example:
    while you enter "rune" and select the name contains checkbox, it will look for all ground items that have "rune" in it's name, without checking the checkbox, you would have to determine the full name of the item.

v0.0.15:
    - added Extreme potion support
    - changed code in walking to generate the path only when it's needed

v0.0.14:
    - OSRS support to loot by value added
    - fixed an error where it wouldn't loot stackables that aren't noted, now will loot runes above loot value price, swamp tar etc.

v0.0.13:
    - users on OSRS can no longer select banking with presets (only RS3)
    - added a separate tab when to bank, works for both traditional and presets

v0.0.12:
    - added a failsafe for loading an empty bank list after clicking load or adding an empty bank list to a profile
    - added hints what to do after u click start and the seetings don't meet the requirements
    - for more ideas please write on the thread
    ImRaxi and Yuuki Asuna like this.

Recent Reviews

1. rickp
    rickp
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.9
    5/5 easily runs great
  2. rickp
    rickp
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2.7
    works great, i just can get alching to work? is this broken in osrs?

slightly awkward interaction with looting as it attacks a new monster before it spawns and then instantly clicks back to loot
  3. Savior
    Savior
    5/5,
    Perfect for slayer
  4. xkrasa
    xkrasa
    5/5,
    Bank at G.E, fought guards at varrock palace. It works well. Better if this supports the Al Kharid bank so we can fight the guards there.
  5. xinzoe
    xinzoe
    5/5,
    awesome bot. anyway to make it pick up stacks of arrows only? I'm trying to train range with it and i dont want it to pick up single arrows and other stuff
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Loot above X maybe? But it may take other items above the price that u enter
  6. sir alv
    sir alv
    4/5,
    anyone knwo if its good for sand crabs its good for other monsters
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      I think this bot doesn't support sand crabs, didn't try it tho. Maybe I can add a toggle in the future
  7. TRICKDADDY69
    TRICKDADDY69
    5/5,
    doesn't want to drink range potions on old runescape
  8. LongLopez
    LongLopez
    4/5,
    great but wont walk to bank when i have full inv
  9. Throwawayaccount
    Throwawayaccount
    5/5,
    Undervalued, has a little lag with airuts like other bots, but everything else is far more superb. With a little more work this should be the #1 combat bot.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Hey, thanks for the review! Can you explain on the thread how does it lag on airuts? I'm willing to fix it if i find the issue
  10. Shrupreme
    Shrupreme
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2.5
    4/5

It's a fairly solid bot.

But can't do a few things like drink higher end potions like extreme potions, super prayer renewals etc.

Doesn't use ultimate abilities.

Unable to bank properly. Will loop on presets at times and may then say walking to area but is just standing at the bank.

Few other issues but those are the bigger ones that have popped up.