Qve Farming runner 1.0.7

Farm like you never did.

1. qverkk
    Does farming runs, harvests, clears, plants herbs/trees/fruit trees and idle actions.

Thanks to:
    @Quinnn for barbarian outpost fishing code
    @auxi for shanty pass firemaker code

@maffew (from slack chat) for some farming data

IMPORTANT: THIS BOT IS IN TESTING PHASE! PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY BUGS!!

How to use it:
    1. Presets
    - Preset 1: farming suppiles (seeds/saplings)
    - Preset 2: idle action suppiles (Logs/Bait/Feather)

2. Location info
    - For Barbarian outpost please add games necklace to preset 2.

3. Starting farming
    - Pause the bot, and add all locations to the list, if you're done, please unpause the bot.

4. Supercompost
    - Add supercompost to that gnome dude
    - Pay the gnome dude to use supercompost for you

Going to be added:
    - Paying gardeners
    - Juju farming pots
    - Additional patches

Recent Reviews

1. Jesse van Mourik
    Jesse van Mourik
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    it could work, but it's so damn rough, the description is bad, you need to have saplings ready in your bank, the idling doesn't work, after filling an inventory with fishing it will be caught in a teleport loop. If you choose to go for fire making as idle, it will burn one log and then do nothing.
  2. RuneGreame95
    RuneGreame95
    2/5,
    It's got potential, but currently it is not very usable.
    It can do the Falador plot on it's own using the Explorer's ring teleport, but every other place seems to be broken.

- Marytonia plots don't work. It won't use the Ectopial to teleport there, it will just try to run from your current locaton all the way over to the plot, even if it is completely across the entire map.

- Ardougne plot doesn't work. It will teleport to it, run to the plot and then keeps going to one spot in the center of the allotment. Will not pick herbs or allotments.

- None of the fruit trees worked. I have palm trees in every fruit tree plot, but the script just stood still instead of going anywhere or doing anything.

- There's more bugs as well probably, but it didn't meet my needs so i'm not using it anymore. I would gladly pay for a script that does my farm runs for me, but this script just isn't capable of doing that right now.
  3. Forgotten Botter
    Forgotten Botter
    3/5,
    Pretty slow , but it does what it have to. If it had compost support and paying, this is a 5/5 . But it's pretty slow Great job anyways !
  4. rollcoal
    rollcoal
    5/5,
    this a great bot would like to see watering added and I would pay honestly any amount hourly for it.
  5. mung901
    mung901
    5/5,
    Watering, Curing, And flowers would make this godly, ide be willing to be good money sir. PLease soon!
  6. tyb51
    tyb51
    5/5,
    Amazing bot, just does what it does! And since the recent addition of loading and saving a farming run is only a few clicks away!
  7. HoldUd
    HoldUd
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    This is such an amazing script !! Plz add watering and paying to make it perfect sensei !
  8. birdyguy
    birdyguy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Works really well but doesn't water allotments, so my plants die of disease every time.
  9. Pdestiny
    Pdestiny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Works pretty good, looking forward to future updates and additional patches to be added! i love how it displays the time till the plant is done awesome work man! giving this a 5 star and its in testing phase!