Be like a monkey.

1. qverkk
    Gets you easy agility levels.

Recent Reviews

1. MajorBeast
    MajorBeast
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Great bot. Really it only needs an interface for XP and to enable and disable features to get my 5th star. Otherwise, it works perfectly. One thing though, I see a lot of complaints about the bank preset but I'm not sure they realize the bot supports Juju potions. So just buy some Agility Juju potions, and set bank preset 1 to have 1 Juju potion in your inventory and it works perfectly.

Got to 99 Agility without a ban, running between 4-8 hrs/day.
  2. The_Crumb
    The_Crumb
    4/5,
    Great bot. It would be nice if there were another update that put in a check for the velocity and if the seren voice is active for Hefin to avoid clicking automatic obstacles. Also, +1 regarding what the last person said about the bot using a preset instead of just depositing the inventory. Maybe put an interface checkbox to choose MLP over clouse? Sometimes clouse will do more mouse movements than necessary. Otherwise, it's a very solid bot.
  3. zetpill
    zetpill
    4/5,
    Works wonderfully, if you understand the script that is.

First of all, this bot is only meant for the Hefin agility course in Prif. I've seen in other reviews people not understanding this.

Second, this bot will bank at the chest next to the course when your inventory is full and will select Preset 1. For most people, this will result in a continuous cycle of the bot banking and selecting preset 1. Preset 1 (or any other preset) is usually a full inventory of items, so after getting out this preset, the bot will see your inventory is full and the bot will bank yet again.

If you stand next to the Hefin agility course and only have 1 item or no items at all in your preset 1, the bot will run perfectly and quite fast too.

I give 4 stars instead of 5 because it does not have an interface and because it selects a preset (which is very unnecessary) which results in the bot getting stuck in a cycle when that preset is full of items.
  4. Zarosian
    Zarosian
    2/5,
    Theres no guide how to start and no interface so nothing happens..
  5. lazerious
    lazerious
    5/5,
    great bot but if you could fix the problem when there is something in your inventory the bot keeps clicking preset one in bank. I was wanting my silverhawk feathers to keep. other than that perfect!
  6. Cunningham91
    Cunningham91
    4/5,
    Accidentally left it running all day. Still working fine 10 hours later... Would give it 5 stars, but doesn't support light creature familiar/scrolls for better rewards. But runs the course brilliantly.
  7. Longshot1474
    Longshot1474
    2/5,
    Honestly, I have no clue what to do, I tried it at a few places never moved
  8. Sipcopata
    Sipcopata
    5/5,
    Best bot out there for agility
  9. Elm15
    Elm15