Be like a monkey.

1. qverkk
    Gets you easy agility levels.

Recent Reviews

1. Zarosian
    Zarosian
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Theres no guide how to start and no interface so nothing happens..
  2. lazerious
    lazerious
    5/5,
    great bot but if you could fix the problem when there is something in your inventory the bot keeps clicking preset one in bank. I was wanting my silverhawk feathers to keep. other than that perfect!
  3. Cunningham91
    Cunningham91
    4/5,
    Accidentally left it running all day. Still working fine 10 hours later... Would give it 5 stars, but doesn't support light creature familiar/scrolls for better rewards. But runs the course brilliantly.
  4. Longshot1474
    Longshot1474
    2/5,
    Honestly, I have no clue what to do, I tried it at a few places never moved
  5. Sipcopata
    Sipcopata
    5/5,
    Best bot out there for agility
  6. Elm15
    Elm15
    5/5,
    Perfect
  7. prcrstntr
    prcrstntr
    5/5,
    Got 99 agility with no bans.
  8. babybell
    babybell
    5/5,
    It's a great bot but you have to fix the xp lamps from the reward when you finish a lap. It will sometimes stand there stuck on the screen to accept the xp and to start a new lap other then that it's great just fix the xp lamp reward to either close interface or use the lamp and press okay faster thanks
  9. redranger
    redranger
    4/5,
    works. occasional crash when script is started
  10. Lord Oranos
    Lord Oranos
    5/5,
    I have ran 3 agility bots for Hefin and this bot has outshined them all. It by far is the best bot out there for response time and xp rate per hour. The other bots I was using were 15-20k xp/hr SLOWER. This bot also drinks JuJu potions and uses the shortcuts when they appear.

Couple of things, this bot has no interface so you will need to calculate your own xp/hr which isn't hard. When your backpack gets full, it will dump everything into the bank pretty quick. It will use preset 1 which is actually a good feature. Since if you are using JuJu Potions, it will always stay restocked then if you include them in your preset.

Over all the best bot out there for the Hefin course.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like the bot! ;) soon i might add a UI for it to track xp/h etc