redranger
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    works. occasional crash when script is started
  2. Lord Oranos
    Lord Oranos
    5/5,
    I have ran 3 agility bots for Hefin and this bot has outshined them all. It by far is the best bot out there for response time and xp rate per hour. The other bots I was using were 15-20k xp/hr SLOWER. This bot also drinks JuJu potions and uses the shortcuts when they appear.

Couple of things, this bot has no interface so you will need to calculate your own xp/hr which isn't hard. When your backpack gets full, it will dump everything into the bank pretty quick. It will use preset 1 which is actually a good feature. Since if you are using JuJu Potions, it will always stay restocked then if you include them in your preset.

Over all the best bot out there for the Hefin course.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like the bot! ;) soon i might add a UI for it to track xp/h etc
  3. Humfry
    Humfry
    3/5,
    Works good, until inventory is full due to the rewards after each lap. It tries to bank and keeps loading preset 1, instead of just clearing the inventory. Deserves 5 stars when this is solved
  4. Echo187
    Echo187
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    works some of the time, i often come back to my computer 45 mins to an hour later and im logged out doing nothing.... ill rate 5 stars when its actually worth 5 stars
  5. dannypiercer
    dannypiercer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    This one works like a charm, didn't see any reviews so sitted through it . no fixed clicking . very responsive and no set ups required. just stand by the agility course and play it ! It automatically drinks any agility pots in inventory.