Be like a monkey.

1. qverkk
    Gets you easy agility levels.

Recent Reviews

1. Humfry
    Humfry
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Works like a charm! Only thing missing is an interface with skill tracker.
  2. imaeatyourcookie1
    imaeatyourcookie1
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    For the most part it’s a fairly decent script, does the course with relative ease. However there doesn’t seem to really be any fail safe put into place e.g earning the zodiac talismans, without any in your currency pouch they get placed in your inventory which causes the script to try bank but whilst banking it selects the first preset which caused an endless loop.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Zodiac talismans are bankable. I've banked over 60k of those on one of my accounts. You prolly have something in your inventory/eq that can't be banked. And idk if runemates preset api was fixed so yeah that could be it.
  3. jj johnson
    jj johnson
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    gets stuck after banking a full inventory, gets stuck clicking leep over the first obsticle but cant start the course because it wont claim the last lap reward ( mink cake, spicy stew, etc.).
  4. Echo187
    Echo187
    3/5,
    works some of the time, i often come back to my computer 45 mins to an hour later and im logged out doing nothing.... ill rate 5 stars when its actually worth 5 stars
  5. dannypiercer
    dannypiercer
    5/5,
    This one works like a charm, didn't see any reviews so sitted through it . no fixed clicking . very responsive and no set ups required. just stand by the agility course and play it ! It automatically drinks any agility pots in inventory.