Qve Prawnbroker 1.0.4

Construct Pawnbrokers all day!

1. qverkk
    Constructs Flotsam Pawnbrokers. Made with infinite-inferno. Fetch planks from butler before starting!

Recent Reviews

1. Humfry
    Humfry
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    This bot works, but as stated before, it's wayyyy to slow... Would be happy to pay for this bot if it would be faster
  2. turboman1264
    turboman1264
    3/5,
    No bugs or problems, anti ban is good. Only issue is the speed of the bot, it is veeery slow. There are long pauses between actions that slows down speed by half. Proggies from other bots/manual grinding are 250k xp/h whereas with this bot can't go past 160k xp/h with teaks
  3. dark1ord
    dark1ord
    5/5,
    commended! 99 with ease
  4. loccing
    loccing
    5/5,
    I don't know why Humfry and alonzo morin are experiencing issues; this is working great for me!

MAKE SURE YOU FETCH WITH THE BUTLER BEFORE STARTING
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Nice to hear that! Thanks man
  5. alonzo morin
    alonzo morin
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    built one prawn broker then stood there doing nothing until I pressed remove then it built it again.
  6. maurice1234
    maurice1234
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    work great ! only when i use the teak in menu the script still want to make mahogany. any idea how it can ? i have used the change button and restarted the script many times. let me know
  7. RiceNice
    RiceNice
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Simply works great. Very quick.
  8. mpraharsha2
    mpraharsha2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Working well!
  9. Noah
    Noah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Easy review from me. Flawless bot, efficient when retrieving items from butler, fast at creating and destroying the items. Well rounded bot.
  10. JP37
    JP37
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Seriously, I can't describe how amazing this bot is. Absolutely love your coding. Very reliable, fast, and efficient, and saves me from carpal tunnel syndrome from how click intensive this skill is. Awesome.