Qve Thieving Guild 1.0.5

Become a real thiev.

1. qverkk
    Lockpick doors at Thieving Guild for insane experience.

Recent Reviews

1. chrissyb28
    chrissyb28
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    You can fix the world hopping issue by removing any saved worlds. This could be great xp and when it works, it works well. There's just too many occasions where the bot walks off track and stops doing anything. It's a great one to use if you're happy to baby sit a little, but to leave it for an hour or two could be problematic.
  2. D Rilla
    D Rilla
    2/5,
    This bot would be exceptional with only a few changes. Screen movement seems to get jammed every 10 minutes or so rendering the bot useless without monitoring. Shame really. Should be such an easy fix.
  3. Tox1cFuse34
    Tox1cFuse34
    5/5,
    Don't know what everyone's talking about. It's working for me just fine. level 15 doors level 35 doors and world hoping. You have to have a membership to do world hopping which I do. No complaints here, time to grab some food and come back in an hour. highly recommend. Wish he would add the opportunity to get the chests too though, but it's just fine without
  4. Skiedra
    Skiedra
    1/5,
    I guess this bot has left to die, I purchased supporter status only because this bot seemed to be working and easy way to train thieving, but in end it can't hop worlds(opens world list in loop) and crashes after choosing "advanced coshing"
  5. sorx
    sorx
    3/5,
    Good bot when it worked before no bans or anything but please fix the world hopping error, its not hopping worlds just getting stuck D:
  6. cowsecond
    cowsecond
    1/5,
    Gets stuck world hopping, never selects a world just keeps reopening the world hop interface
  7. AtomX
    AtomX
    2/5,
    can only be used for a few mins before the camera freaks out and either locks down or starts to spin at mach5 around the character
  8. Wobbily07
    Wobbily07
    3/5,
    Cam glitches and just holds down after world switch. Wont do anything while its trying to look down
  9. theparanoia
    theparanoia
    5/5,
    Works great. Thank you.
  10. Synntax01
    Synntax01
    5/5,
    Awesome bot, Works really well. Im getting upto 172k per hour! For the people having problems start the bot at the doors.