Qve Thieving Guild 1.0.5

Become a real thiev.

1. qverkk
    Lockpick doors at Thieving Guild for insane experience.

Recent Reviews

1. Skiedra
    Skiedra
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    I guess this bot has left to die, I purchased supporter status only because this bot seemed to be working and easy way to train thieving, but in end it can't hop worlds(opens world list in loop) and crashes after choosing "advanced coshing"
  2. sorx
    sorx
    3/5,
    Good bot when it worked before no bans or anything but please fix the world hopping error, its not hopping worlds just getting stuck D:
  3. cowsecond
    cowsecond
    1/5,
    Gets stuck world hopping, never selects a world just keeps reopening the world hop interface
  4. AtomX
    AtomX
    2/5,
    can only be used for a few mins before the camera freaks out and either locks down or starts to spin at mach5 around the character
  5. Wobbily07
    Wobbily07
    3/5,
    Cam glitches and just holds down after world switch. Wont do anything while its trying to look down
  6. chrissyb28
    chrissyb28
    4/5,
    The bot works well, however, I have to baby sit a little because it sometimes gets stuck when hopping worlds. It will also try to hop to a world that my account isn't eligible for, which means the whole client closes, which is pretty annoying! Overall, works and good xp.
  7. theparanoia
    theparanoia
    5/5,
    Works great. Thank you.
  8. Synntax01
    Synntax01
    5/5,
    Awesome bot, Works really well. Im getting upto 172k per hour! For the people having problems start the bot at the doors.
  9. kaldedinojebabe
    kaldedinojebabe
    3/5,
    just standing still after i clicked on world hop. no idea why
  10. TacoBandit
    TacoBandit
    2/5,
    If it misclicks 1 step away from the locked doors, it breaks and just stands there. Also if you have the world hop on, it sometimes swaps worlds and just keeps spinning the camera until you pause and start runemate. Seems like that can be easily caught.