1. qverkk
    Spins flax at lumbridge.
    dustdemon likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. cheeznuts
    cheeznuts
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Very solid. Works quick and efficiently and even opens the door to the room so you don't get stuck in there
  2. dbj888
    dbj888
    4/5,
    Works great it's just crazy slow, can you make it faster? and stop miscliking all the time?
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Clicking is provided by RuneMate so i can't change it sorry. Please come to the thread and let me know where it slows down
  3. chickenalien
    chickenalien
    5/5,
    Simply amazing, takes the click out of the mundane task of spinning flax. I run it when I take a nap, wake up and its still doing its job.
  4. Billkosby
    Billkosby
    5/5,
    Works Great, I've made over 15k bow strings no problem. Thank you!
  5. FallenMike
    FallenMike
    2/5,
    It will spin the flax but when i go to the bank it stops there then i would be run to the cannon and just sit there and it would keep trying to go through the wall. if you can fix it it would be a great bot
  6. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    5/5,
    Had this running for 2 days straight, No issues what so ever.
  7. Rawly8
    Rawly8
    5/5,
    great bot, however had sometimes couldn't flax then all at once because it missed the "x" option. this can be sorted by changing your mouse buttons from two to one. thank me later rude bois
  8. ramseyracing7
    ramseyracing7
    3/5,
    It works but it's slow... this bot has a lot of potential but please fix the bugs!!!!
  9. alphamoose
    alphamoose
    5/5,
    It used to work fantastic! Now it has ceased all functions. Doesn't walk up/down stairs, Doesn't bank, and Doesn't open door to the spinning wheel. Please fix ASAP! Thanks
  10. Firefoxes
    Firefoxes
    5/5,
    Perfectly do the job. I've made my first cash here with this one.