QveWaterfiends 1.2.3

Kills monsters for exp, charms, loot.

1. qverkk
    Kill Waterfiends for insane exp.
    Correct:
    [​IMG]
    Wrong:
    [​IMG]

It only supports standard prayer book protections + sould split from ancient prayers only. Please look cmd for errors and inform me about them.

Example actionbar:
    http://i.imgur.com/E7tCHnI.png

PS: Make sure to not use abilities that use a chain of skills like rapid fire etc! It will attack a new NPC.

Ranged abilities supported + revolution:
    "Snap Shot", "Rapid Fire", "Death's Swiftness"

Magic abilities supported + revolution:
    "Asphyxiate", "Wild Magic", "Sunshine"

Melee abilities supported + revolution:
    "Assault", "Destroy", "Slaughter", "Berserk"

- Have desired prayers to use on your actionbar.

- It will loot only when the inventory isn't full.

- Supports banking. Only by loading presets. Quick note: It banks at barb outpost, so if you have Games necklace (8) in your preset, make sure to have 100 or 200 in bank so the bot won't run out of them fast, then change preset to use (7) etc.

- Supports any food that has option to "Eat"

- Supports Overloads, Prayer renewals and Bunyip.

- Make sure to have "SELECT-LEFT-CLICK" familiar option as "DISMISS FAMILIAR" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LOOK AT STUPID COMMENTS THAT IT DOESN'T DISMISS THE FAMILIAR! READ THIS!

- If you want to loot charms with an imp, make sure to have desired charms to loot in your preset!

- Start in barbarian outpost bank, whirpool or waterfiends area!
    awesome123man likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. vg916
    vg916
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Question about bot,, when its time to tele to barb. outpost, it equips the games necklace and then is unable to use it to tele out? it looks like ti tries to (hovering over it) but it doesnt.. Or instead of blaming am i doing somthing wrong? i double read instructions
  2. chris121
    chris121
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Works very well, I worked with the bot author and he quickly fixed the issue with it not logging out after it ran out of food.

I am very pleased with this bot and can't believe it is free!
  3. calibur999
    calibur999
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.15
    does not loot charms
  4. Hunter Bedell
    Hunter Bedell
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.13
    Update: The bot also seems to get stuck in the southern end of the cave. I used this bot overnight and the bot went and got stuck in the southeastern end of the cave and kept clicking further south off the map... If you could fix this it would be greatly appreciated. I don't even mind the no prayer at this point.
  5. mikeydaboss
    mikeydaboss
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.10
    Everything is pretty on point, I couldnt figure out how to make it drink super prayer restores but never the less this bot does it all. Let's hope for a safe botting session.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Super prayer potion doesn't work. It uses Prayer potion/flask, Super resotre potion/flask, and aswell it can use super prayer renewal. Good luck botting buddy! ;)
  6. Bagdady
    Bagdady
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.10
    Great job on this bot. Does everything you want:
    - Eats food when you want it to;
    - loots the items you want to loot; (I only loot clue's and effigy's)
    - banking works perfectly;
    - prays for you and drink either restores or p pots for you;
    - AND it uses ovl's or what ever pots you want for you.

Only advise I can give is it could be smoother with using abiltys, other than that good job man! Thank you for this bot and I hope you keep it updated.
  7. Yuuki Asuna
    Yuuki Asuna
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.9
    10/10
  8. mpraharsha2
    mpraharsha2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.9
    Quality bot!
  9. JoeMe
    JoeMe