Regal Abyss Lite 2.1.2

A runecrafting bot fit for royalty!

1. Snufalufugus
    This is the free trial version of the premium bot Regal Abyss. This version is restricted to 1 hour of runtime every 3 days.

Crafts runes using the Abyss.

Features:
    • Supports Death, Nature, Chaos, Cosmic, Body, Mind, and Elemental runes
    • Full essence pouch support with NPC Contact repairing and shift-click emptying
    • Stop or pause bot upon death
    • Anti-pk to get to pkers and leave the world they were in
    • Heavily integrated playersense to keep your account safe
    • Custom bot framework to prevent your account from getting stuck in unexpected scenarios
    • Detailed experience and profit trackers
    • Custom break handler
    • Stamina potion support with options to maximize XP, use potions efficiently, or ignore potions for ironmen
    • Variety of food choices

To use this bot, you must:
    • Have unlocked the abyss
    • Have sufficient combat stats to reasonably survive in the abyss
    • Wear a ring of life
    • Have plenty of Amulet of Glory (4) or (6) in the bank
    • Have plenty of your selected food in the bank
    • Have plenty of stamina potions, if using them, in the bank
    It is recommended to have:
    • 50+ mining, thieving, and agility
    • A pickaxe equipped
    • Dragonhide armor equipped
    Bob247, Zyzz, neolivetv and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. dantez
    dantez
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    i used it before the last update and it worked great, but now it wont even take anything out of the bank and just stands there
  2. milky gravz
    milky gravz
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    This bot is almost flawless, and I love it. Thanks so much for your hard work. Often, it tends to stand at the wildy ditch for 1-2 seconds before crossing. It does the same with zammy mage. I find this to look particularly "bot like" and could draw player attention. Aside from these two things the bot is perfect!
  3. Keelan
    Keelan
    5/5,
    Runs very efficiently. 4-6 hours with 18k/hr rates. Only issue seems to be misclicks on teleports and obstacles every rare occasion, but I believe this is clouse related.
  4. Subete
    Subete
    3/5,
    Crafted ~3500 nature runes in 6 hours. Gets stuck often on opening bank. Ok since it's a free bot I suppose.
  5. zeke741
    zeke741
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    good bot!
    It would be better if you used rings of dueling to save the stamina and have more profit.
  6. Nature Rune
    Nature Rune
    5/5,
    Update fixed several issues
  7. Weels0n
    Weels0n
    5/5,
    Any little issues I'd been having with the previous version seem to have been fixed so far. Only been running a short while, will continue to monitor.
    Oh and the break timer is sorted! Perfect <3
  8. wamppi
    wamppi
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Great bot, works nearly perfectly, sometimes gets stuck..
    The breaks dont work at all, would be an great fix to get them working.
  9. Weels0n
    Weels0n
    4/5,
    This bot is pretty flawless 99% of the time!
    The only little problems I have are that every now and then it gets stuck, usually when banking. Can be easily fixed with a wiggle of the mouse though.
    I also noticed that the break handler isn't doing it's job, I had set up a profile and generated it but it didn't seem to take any breaks over a 6 hour peroid when it should have taken at least 4 - this is the only reason I didn't give it a 5.
    Keep up the good work though :)
  10. GoogleFox
    GoogleFox
    4/5,
    Nearly flawless! I absolutely love this bot and highly recommend it even when you have to pay! You will not be disappointed!!! Missing some features compared to before it was being rewritten, but I will for sure be using this till I reach 77 runecrafting!