Regal Blast Mining (Beta) 0.0.4

Blast cash straight into your pockets!

1. awesome123man
    This is a beta version. There will be bugs!

How it works:
    • Will blast 6 of the Rocks each trip and then deposit in the sack.
    • If you do lose too much health, the bot will eat food from your bank.
    • The bot does not know when you have deposited 1k of the ore, so don't run it forever.
    • You need a lot of dynamite!
    coolpick and skeen96 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. maxbrand99
    maxbrand99
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    10/10 works perfectly (or damn near close) i left it running overnight and woke up with like 10m in ore in my bank. would 100% pay for this, cant wait to see what else you do with it
  2. dawid17
    dawid17
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    it always gets dammaged at the spot where it plants the 2 dynamite eats the food then goes to bank then goes to the other spot which makes the blasted ore dissapear
  3. NoobDragon
    NoobDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    The script is really good. Been using it for the past couple of weeks and I might say that it is a good blast mining script. Although I am always being damaged, I counteract this buy buying potato with butter and cheese. Gives around 300k to 400k per hour
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks. I can't keep it from taking damage due to the fact that the clicks aren't perfect
  4. jahwillprovide
    jahwillprovide
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.1
    Was a very good bot for me until today, seems to crash every single time on startup
    Change this so i can give you a 5 star mate
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      IT's been updated
  5. Alprazolam
    Alprazolam
    3/5,
    Any chance this is going to be updated? Bot is buggy/unreliable
  6. Dumbo Gumbo
    Dumbo Gumbo
    1/5,
    This bot was working flawlessly about 2 weeks ago. However, it now will not even begin working. As soon as I start the bot, it crashes. I have tried starting it every way possible: with a pick ax wielded (still not sure why bot was made requiring a pick ax), without a pick ax, with a full invo of dynamite, without dynamite, with chisel and tinder box and without, and every combination of these. I'm not sure what the problem is but until it is reworked, my rating will stay at 1 star.
  7. prorodox
    prorodox
    3/5,
    The bot stops after taking dynamites from bank.
  8. JohnPatrick
    JohnPatrick
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.58
    Very close to perfect. For the people that won't get it to work, set your inv up like this: 1 tinder box 1 chisel and 1 stamina pot. This way there will be 25 spots left to fill with dynamite. The bot works in trips of 5 so it won't get stuck. When your run energy gets to zero you will get 3/4 blasted ore per 5 dynamite instead of 4/5. Having full graceful will help significantly.
    Cons:
    -Won't replenish stamina pots.
    -Wants to equipt a pickaxe when it's not necessary
  9. alk26
    alk26
    3/5,
    bot get stuck at banking after 28 dynamite... He take dynamite's but can't close the bank
  10. anthony45321
    anthony45321
    3/5,
    works mostly fine but if there is only 1 dynamite left it tries to bank and get confused before it fixes it self still kind of bot like could you please fix?